It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BF3 beta help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ive just had the email from EA with my early access beta code for 48 hours and im having problems with it is anyone else? the code is 12 digits long is this right becouse it seems way too small, ive tried it in the redeem code centre and it says invalid code...PLEASE HELP!!! i really wanna play this game =(

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You cannot use the code until September 29th on all platforms. So you have 2 more days to wait to play the best game of the year!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No bud if you have the limited edition tier 1 of medal of honor you get it 48 hours earlier then everyone else

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I bought the limited edition MOH but never received a code from it, I'll go look on my ps3 right now and see if its available, because it says "FOR PLAYSTATION 3, THE EARLY ACCESS OPEN BETA WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR FOR YOU IN THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK STORE." What type of error are you getting?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Try EA support? Im not sure how anyone here could posibly help you out, gratz on your beta key tho, hope you get it working

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

First off i would like to say thank you, i didn't know that i had the invite to the beta until i seen this post. You only have 12 numbers? You should have 25, that is what i have.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
check this link, I think this is why you're code is only 12 digits www.ea.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Not for the early access, for those who got the Medal of Honor.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by herecomesthesun
reply to post by LvSLoLo

First off i would like to say thank you, i didn't know that i had the invite to the beta until i seen this post. You only have 12 numbers? You should have 25, that is what i have.
DAMN IT!! EA are useless, your welcome =)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I bought the limited edition MOH but never received a code from it, I'll go look on my ps3 right now and see if its available, because it says "FOR PLAYSTATION 3, THE EARLY ACCESS OPEN BETA WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR FOR YOU IN THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK STORE." What type of error are you getting?
Its becouse they gave me a 12 digit code instead of a 25 digit code they are ****** useless

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
omg i just saw this thread, checked my email....and it SAID:::

in the coming weeks we will be running an Open Beta for Battlefield 3. To thank you for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, we would like to invite you to claim an Xbox 360® early access code to enter the Open Beta 48 hours early.

The purpose of the Open Beta is to give you an early look at Battlefield 3 as well as give us a chance to get your feedback. Make sure to visit battlelog.battlefield.com for forums, powerful social features, a feed of your friends' progress and achievements, and detailed player stats and leader boards.

I ENTERED MY CODE NOW IM DOWLOADING BF3 BETA

HAHAHAH I CANT WAIT dang only 15% downloaded
edit on 27-9-2011 by InshaAllah because: im so excited i cant type

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
just played 2 rush matches, and its different for sure. im going to play some more guys come up with questions and i will try to answer

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you own a PS3 as of right now you must wait for Playstation to update their store before you see the BF3 Beta in the store. This is highly frustrating. Seems they already released it for PS3 over in Europe and Australia.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I HATE EA!!! i have had 2 limited edition MOH first for ps3 and now for xbox and i didnt get the code i was on customer support a total of 10 FU****G HOURS!!! all they told me was hang on ill divert you to someone higher up and then they would disconnect me

new topics

top topics

join