It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular lights in the sky.(not what most would think)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So last weekend I was driving to my bud's house to get a little drink on.

Anyways about a half a mile from the stop sign just before the house I was going to, I see something really weird. White Triangular shaped lights less than five degrees off the horizon and about 10 degrees to my right.

Now at first I was like, no way. I am not seeing a huge UFO this close.

So I kept driving up to the stop sign and I Notice that it was above a farm.( that I have known about forever) Anyways to make a long story short, it was a big tractor piling corn or something in a big pile.( like almost 30 feet high) to cover up for feed or what ever.

Now I not trying to discredit Ufology in anyway, Plus it was a little oblong but for a minute, I thought is was maybe a UFO.

I believe in the possibility of alien in this vast universe, and also secret aircraft, but this was a sighting that was completely explainable.(unlike one I had)

So if you see something you can't explain, take a second and just think.

I know pics or It didn't happen.

QD
edit on 27-9-2011 by quantumdragon because: grammer

edit on 27-9-2011 by quantumdragon because: & spelling

edit on 27-9-2011 by quantumdragon because: ^

edit on 27-9-2011 by quantumdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ever heard of the TR-3B?

I'm not saying it is...But it is a plausible theory (if you believe in it - I do)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I once almost went bananas looking at the sky at night... It was partly cloudy and just below the cloud line I saw a flying V-shaped craft silhouetted against the clouds.

Adrenaline hit instantly as I dashed into the house to grab the video camera. . . I flew back outside set the camera to night vision pointed towards the "anomaly" and wham flock of geese in formation.

My eyes hadn't been able to focus on any individual bird because of their close proximity and dark outline against the dark sky. They were silent and moving swiftly but alas I was foiled...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I once saw some strange lights and convinced myself it was a black triangle gonna come after me.

Got my binoculars for a better look and did a dolly zoom, a-la jaws style, that confirmed it really was there.

I then phoned a friend in a panic and refused to hang up, even to phone the emergency services. After I calmed down and hung up, (about 40 minutes later) I went to bed with the lights on and woke up in the morning to find out that the lights had come off an oil rig on the move down the Firth of Forth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

It is a plausible theory. fact, I don't know, I do believe it to be possible.

reply to post by constantwonder

Geese in formation? Yeah the do fly quite sequentially, and low light would blur them together.

edit on 28-9-2011 by quantumdragon because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join