It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New studies suggest that we had 5 gas giants instead of 4 in our solarsystem!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The simulations show that theres a very high chance that the fifth gas giant has taken part in forming our solar system. Im no expert on this, but I thought it sounds interesting, so.. Anyway heres a link Link I tried the search, but didnt see a similar post.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Pretty sure somebody posted a thread about this the other day. I may have read it somewhere else though. Unfortunately i cant find the thread to post a link though...

Either way, it wouldnt surprise me if there was another gas giant in out system with a very eliptical orbit. I dont want to say Nibiru but woops, i just did. I really dont understand why people have such a problem with this theory even when there is so much evidence building up for it.
edit on 27-9-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I believe the thread you're looking for is the one where someone is trying to say that this is a scientist confirming the existance of Nibiru (despite the fact that the models that were tested with the 5th giant have the planet being ejected from the solar system completely - IE: It's not coming back and therefore isn't the Nibiru some say is going to kill us all soon)

Nibiru Confirmed by Scientist
edit on 27-9-2011 by Dashdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dashdragon

Yes, I posted this first and my point was exactly that fact that there was another planet shot out of solar system and it sure aint coming back. I wasnt thinking about Nibiru at all..just interesting thing in our solarsystems past

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Free-floating planet - an object which has equivalent mass to a planet but is not gravitationally bound to any star, brown dwarf or other such object, and that therefore orbits the galaxy directly.

Source.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
People just don't want to admit 'Nibiru' because then, the Ancient Alien theory rings true...

The Christians are afraid of that because the 'magical' god now is the extraterrestrial scientist, who is no longer her and are not granting wishes

The atheists are mad because they have to realize that they are not the supreme beings of the universe, and Earth is not the pinnacle of intelligent life.

Face it....there is another planet in our solar system, and ET connection is right.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
People just don't want to admit 'Nibiru' because then, the Ancient Alien theory rings true...

The Christians are afraid of that because the 'magical' god now is the extraterrestrial scientist, who is no longer her and are not granting wishes

The atheists are mad because they have to realize that they are not the supreme beings of the universe, and Earth is not the pinnacle of intelligent life.

Face it....there is another planet in our solar system, and ET connection is right.

Face it, dinosaurs never went extinct and are going to take over the world shortly.

See what I did there? I made a comment with no empirical evidence that actually flies in the face of all real observable evidence and told you to simply "face it" as fact. Now if you are willing to admit its possible dinosaurs are lying in wait planning their invasion to retake this world, I will admit it's possible you are also correct. Actually, no I won't, I prefer reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Im not saying Nibiru- kind of thing isnt possible. And Im certain that ETs have visited our planet in the past..and propably are here as we speak.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"I ran mah computorrr and it ah statistically indicated that there was more planets, yep"

It's about as valid as that without presenting the proof or math to back it up. Oh, I'd like to believe it, but I'm just tired of believing in the latest theory with no reputable evidence.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe they have correctly modeled planetary system formation. These guys seem to think they hit on something, but it's pretty likely they botched something or other, so who knows. Show me the math.

top topics

join