It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEPT 27 - Aren't We Supposed to Die or Something Today?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
I'll save the beer for when I see a comet hurlting towards the earth.

DON'T

Really, don't. I couldn't live with the idea of you never having a pint a beer ever again .....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by FortAnthem

Actually, that might be a funny jpeg...the"ATS monthly calendar" - Each day filled with another earthquake, comet, second sun, video-artifacted news casters, etc...each day that passed with a big red "X" on it - another day survived...where do people get the time to worry about stuff like this?

CJ

Simple really. Just imagine in days gone by when you passed the poor souls with a placard over their shoulders signalling the end of the world. Those people still exist they have just gone digital!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Some lad actually hung himself yesterday upstairs in his parent's busy pub in my town.
Part of me think's all this hysterical doom bull# was partly responsible for it.
what makes you think that?

This new comet has me wondering what's going on and there is a few coincidences surrounding this whole week from Friday past onwards, though, admittedly we're still here. I'm not saying something is going to happen but I am staying alert.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well I'm not seeing any wild orgies outside and the traffic coming into work was as crappy as ever, so I'm guessing that not many people actually bought into the 09-27 hype. On another note, my palm is itching today, do you think that's from Elenin???? Or maybe it's the latest solar flare? Oh wait, I'm supposed to get money, right? Sooo confused

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scrabbydoo98
I have called off the End Of The World for my 40th Birthday today. You can resume your fear tomorrow. Since I will feel like Death Warmed Over due to hangover.

Happy 40th Birthday!!!!!! I hope it is the BEST one ever and many more to come.

I think it is safe to say everything will be awesome tonight as you work on your hangover. Be sure and take a couple of motrin before you partake.

oh...and ..uh....

HAPPY NOT THE END OF THE WORLD DAY YA'LL!! xoxoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
isn't obama in a bunker today

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I had to star and flag your thread to remind those who think the sky is falling that you can't believe everything you hear and read. Now all those people who posted those threads who caused some members to have heart palpitations all day and anxiety attacks, they can all relax and know all is well in the world today.

The sun will rise another day, and another doom and gloom thread will appear over the horizon.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Well I'm not seeing any wild orgies outside and the traffic coming into work was as crappy as ever, so I'm guessing that not many people actually bought into the 09-27 hype. On another note, my palm is itching today, do you think that's from Elenin???? Or maybe it's the latest solar flare? Oh wait, I'm supposed to get money, right? Sooo confused

Sounds like hairy palms to me. Stop it or you'll go blind.

Second line for on-topicness: I'm thoroughly disappointed we've not all been vaporized yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Hi,

There have been a lot of threads with this date as an apocolyptic end. Who else figures you will be making dinner at the same time tonight? I suppose if you think we are doomed today it doesn't even matter that you respond to this. The intranets will be melted.

Have a nice Sept 27th - talk at you tomorrow.

Edit - sorry mods - should be a rant...might be the smallest rant ever...

CJ
edit on 27-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Die today? No, but there is supposed to be an earthquake between now and the 28th. The 28th isn't here yet in my neck of the world, lets see if the earthquake prediction for tomorow is a lie. See you then.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I guess I missed that appointment. Heck, I didn't even know about it until this thread. Oops!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
# that was today? I ordered some hookers and blow for Dec 21 2012, why didnt anyone tell me I should be high n fu ck ed today?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Digital hermits? I like it !!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe we all did die today. Maybe we just don't know it. Seriously anytime people start predicting dates there are two problems. One they are predicting and secondly dates will always prove them wrong. That is why even though I am somewhat psychic I never get involved with either one. It will only come back to bite you in the backside and make you lose all credibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
now hear this: the disaster date has been changed to september 28.
repeat. the disaster date has been changed to september 28.
that is all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! It's 10:40 p.m. here in Ontario, Canada and the sun is completely blacked out!!!! And to think it's going to continue for another 7 hours!!!! What will be come of this world as we know it!?!?!?!?

What I can't believe is the massive amount of energy/work these doomsdayers put into their posts. I mean some of them must spend HOURS on power point putting together these elaborate presentations and all for what? Are they just screwing with people because they are sick or do they really buy into this 2x-a-year-end-of-the-world crap?

If we spent half the time on our "real" lives that we spend on ATS debating nonsense, just think of what positive changes we could make in this world....Or maybe we should just keep it on ATS....we might Arma-blow this rock up even faster if we don't.

Anyway cheers to rainy 28th of Sep. from Canada. I was sort of looking forward to three days of dark though. Bummer.
edit on 27-9-2011 by TheSepticSceptic because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I hope no one is going to die today. I have heard nothing about september 27th. I would like to know where you are getting your information from haha. This world still probably has about 456 more years or something like that. I could be wrong though. I do not predict the future haha and i have not been to the future and seen the world where every race is mixed into one and people are fighting beings from other planets instead of other countries and people are also trying to save earth from being destroyed by all the harmful things humans did to it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I hope no one is going to die today. I have heard nothing about september 27th. I would like to know where you are getting your information from haha. This world still probably has about 456 more years or something like that. I could be wrong though. I do not predict the future haha and i have not been to the future and seen the world where every race is mixed into one and people are fighting beings from other planets instead of other countries and people are also trying to save earth from being destroyed by all the harmful things humans did to it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've been wondering all day if the destruction considered time zones, kind of like a rolling blackout. But alas, the world is still with us, and we with it.
Prepare for all the "covering my @$$" threads about why the date was delayed, mistaken, covered up, or whatever.
I would love to see all the people thinking really major things were scheduled for today signalling to the elite it's time to go die in bunkers do a bit of research and see that really major stuff happens every single day, but no one really tracks it all in one spot.
But they probably all still have sore backs from bending over so far to kiss themselves goodbye.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You bring up very valid points stars15k...I'm preeeeety sure they are talking COLORADO MTN time zone, cause that's where I live...then again, wow, maybe NOT!

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just went past midnight here in eastern Canada. Only a few more hours for the 27th left in the world. I was just about to (insert sarcastic tone here) breathe a sigh of relief seeing that the world had not ended or had any major catastrophy.
Lo and behold I come to this thread only to learn that immenent death had once again been postponed until tomorrow!!!
All these changes are wreaking havoc with my schedule. How is a guy to get any planning done.
Seriously though, I do believe that one day it will happen. The how, when, where of it all is still a mystery. Live life to the fullest until then, otherwise it's just a waste.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join