It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEPT 27 - Aren't We Supposed to Die or Something Today?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I will be the first to admit that there have been many things we were supposed to already be dead from, but what caught my interest was the most recent threat from Comet SE58 that is suppose to hit us today, Sept. 27, 2011.

Oh really, you say.

What intrigues me is where did that one comet SE58 come from? I mean its a comet that comes .0022 AU close to earth which could be interesting and NASA said nothing? How come only at the last moment does the JPL orbit tracker show this Comet path? With one question after another, it looks like anything could happen today.

Besides, the day is still young and not yet over yet, so I will have to wait to make my final decision on how the day went for me.

With So many questions looming how and when they knew and if perhaps this could be the real reason for Obama to be in some underground bunker, conducting military exercises with all the military standing by for something to suddenly happen, just like they planned for. How convenient or is it just window dressing in some grand deception?

I for one tend to think that we could be seeing the knee jerk reaction to elements of the ongoing secret internal war that is ongoing with battles and attacks between elements of the military fighting those elements intent on killing humanity while they hide in their bunkers with their human slaves and secret technologies.

If nothing happens today, just wait, we still have the feast of trumpets and Revelation being shown to us in a sky map of Virgo on Sept. 29th, 2011 if that's not enough, well, I am sure there is much more brewing than meets the eye that we can count on to destroy us.

Oh well, if today is my final day on earth, I can at least proudly say I posted a reply on ATS, on my last day on earth. If its not my last day on earth, then I guess you will get to read more in the future. Film at eleven.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Woohoo!!!!!!! The world is ending...

No Class today!!!!!!!!

Guess my teacher is getting prepared.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Really? There ARE benefits from an ELE! I knew it!

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

There should be some way to challenge doomsday prophets' posting privileges. Make it so you can call BS on a prediction. Then, if the prediction is right, you're suspended. If the prediction was wrong, whoever made it is suspended. Maybe make the period of suspension equal to the time between the prediction and the event--if you spend two months telling everyone a comet is going to be the end of the world, and the world doesn't end, you go away for two months. Would improve the S/N ratio.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think we should all take turns churning out identical threads every day with the same title except with the date changed:

"[Insert present date here] - Aren't We Supposed to Die or Something Today?"

Maybe then the chicken littles on this site will realize how silly they make themselves appear with all these constant doomsday threads.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Manhater

Really? There ARE benefits from an ELE! I knew it!

CJ

She still gave me homework. bah...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I might go back to bed.
Yes, today is actually THAT exciting.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yea, I logged in to see if we're still here or if this is the afterlife. I don't think I'm dead, it sounds like the neighbors are out and about and the internet still works. So, because we are still here, can we say the end of the world posters were fear mongering liars?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Some lad actually hung himself yesterday upstairs in his parent's busy pub in my town.
Part of me think's all this hysterical doom bull# was partly responsible for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Love that movie They Live!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I love the doomsday stuff, I think it's fun
even if it doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
What intrigues me is where did that one comet SE58 come from?

2011 SE58 is an asteroid. It came from the accretion of matter about a common center of gravity billions of years ago.

I mean its a comet that comes .0022 AU close to earth which could be interesting and NASA said nothing?

They said, "Hey, SE58 will pass within 0.6 lunar distances of Earth on September 27th." What else did you want them to say? Objects approach Earth almost every day. There's another one tomorrow, three on the 29th, one on the 30th, and five on the 1st of October. A much bigger one will approach almost as close as SE58 in November. There was a much closer near miss in February, when 2011 CQ1 came within 0.03 lunar distances.

With So many questions looming how and when they knew and if perhaps this could be the real reason for Obama to be in some underground bunker, conducting military exercises with all the military standing by for something to suddenly happen, just like they planned for.

All the military is not standing by. Anyway, 2011 SE58 has come and gone. It won't be back until 2045.

Oh well, if today is my final day on earth, I can at least proudly say I posted a reply on ATS, on my last day on earth. If its not my last day on earth, then I guess you will get to read more in the future.

Lucky us.
edit on 27-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: link

edit on 27-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: cq1

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i want to see some of it happen.

like when the ocean came over the himalaya's in the 2012 movie and i'm ringing the bell!

i don't want to be blindsided.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The sunrise was spectacular this morning.

I am sure the sunset will be too, and the sunrise tomorrow, and the next day....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Will we survive Y2k.11? If the world does explode, im going to be pissed, because i spent all day yesterday cleaning my work truck, so hopefully the world doesnt end, because i dont want yesterday to be a waste.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Some lad actually hung himself yesterday upstairs in his parent's busy pub in my town.
Part of me think's all this hysterical doom bull# was partly responsible for it.
That is just awful. How sad. The gloom and doom could be responsible. Before I came to ATS, I used to just sail through life never knowing that at least once a week the world was going to end. Lately I think I need a calendar to keep up with the days of doom. Today is one. I think I saw 10/28, 11/11, and of course 12/2012.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

yah - we need the correct date we are " all going to die on "

if i know i am going to die i have 50k in liquid savings to blow on sex drugs and rock and roll

plus - i need to avenge every insult - real or imagined

if i know i am doomed - i will go out with a bang , not a wimper

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Oh, the calendar is chock full...to set an ELE date in the future, let's see...I think I have a June 09, 2013 slot open...no, that's taken by the ANTS overrunning the world...how about May 15, 2015? 10:00AM?

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Today is supposed to have some sort of alignment with a passing comet. So far we have not discovered any Heaven's Gate type incidents but citizens should be alert to any strange smells emanating from any closed buildings over the next few days.

Along with crackpot end-of-the-world predictions it has been guessed we may experience increased solar activity that could disrupt communications or power distribution. Some have predicted an increased likelihood of major earthquakes or other geological disturbances.

There has also been suggested we may begin to experience awakenings and spiritual ascencions leading into a new level of conscious awareness. Are you not feeling somewhat more enlightened today?

edit on 27-9-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

There seem's no way of avoiding it either. Unless of course you avoid talking to anyone, throw away the tv and smash the computer. It's been getting more in your face as the years have gone by. Even the school children aren't safe from it anymore, my own son himself has told me a lot of kids at his school are as convinced we are all in for it as is the most hardcore ATS doomsayer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join