It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEPT 27 - Aren't We Supposed to Die or Something Today?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi,

There have been a lot of threads with this date as an apocolyptic end. Who else figures you will be making dinner at the same time tonight? I suppose if you think we are doomed today it doesn't even matter that you respond to this. The intranets will be melted.

Have a nice Sept 27th - talk at you tomorrow.

Edit - sorry mods - should be a rant...might be the smallest rant ever...

CJ
edit on 27-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
now THATS what im talkin about. if were all gonna die. lets just hurry up and get it over with already. if not. ill be makin dinner tonight too and ill see yall tomorrow

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Everyday is a day we're supposed to die imo. I think one version of ourselves does in a parallel universe.

Every minute you live is the minute before you die and the timeless eternity of the infinite afterlife will make even this moment now feel like it happened a minute ago even if you die 100 years from today.
edit on 27-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I was wondering the same thing...

should i call in sick and hide under the bed?

or just act like it is a normal day today..

Hmmmm........

link   
Nothing catastrophic is going to happen

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
LOL!
The way work is going today, it can't happen soon enough!
But your right, I'll be right back here again tomorrow.
Besides, I'm making Chicken Alfredo for dinner and I really don't want to miss that!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If I tried to keep up with the dates for all the doomsday predictions we see around here, all the days on my calander would be marked off "This is it! The End is today!" and I would spend all my time hiding under the bed, cowering in fear.

I don't even pay attention anymore. When the end comes, I want it to be a surprise.

link   
reply to post by baddmove

Exactly...if we used ATS as a source for news, your employer would also be hiding under the bed right now!! The other great thing about mocking end of the world predictions is that if you are wrong, no one can rub it in your face - win win!

CJ

link   
so far everything is chugging along as per usual

You crack me up Jen

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

If I tried to keep up with the dates for all the doomsday predictions we see around here, all the days on my calander would be marked off "This is it! The End is today!" and I would spend all my time hiding under the bed, cowering in fear.

I don't even pay attention anymore. When the end comes, I want it to be a surprise.

SURPRISE.!!!! BANG

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For some people, today was their last day.
As a species, we will see you tomorrow. Again.

I can't wait for the December 22, 2012 thread. Maybe I'll start that one. haha.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just need to know, can I go and max out my credit cards, shag all the old girlfriends and not go into work anymore?

Or is this just yet another doom prediction that is crystal ball gazing and not accurate at all?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Actually, that might be a funny jpeg...the"ATS monthly calendar" - Each day filled with another earthquake, comet, second sun, video-artifacted news casters, etc...each day that passed with a big red "X" on it - another day survived...where do people get the time to worry about stuff like this?

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Go for it! Run up the cards and hit up on the gf's. I will say you need to read the fineprint though...

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well, it's 15:30 GMT, and I'm still breathing.

I fully intend to make beef burgers in brioche rolls with a cheese topping, mayo and ketchup sauce on a bed of rocket tonight, end of the world or not, as I'm on a minor diet and darned hungry.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grokthis42

No doubt. I have a meeting this afternoon for work -no big deal just reviewing some contracts - I am dressing to the nines - pulling out my favorite suit and shoes...I like to look good when I explode.

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Well, it's 15:30 GMT, and I'm still breathing.

I fully intend to make beef burgers in brioche rolls with a cheese topping, mayo and ketchup sauce on a bed of rocket tonight, end of the world or not, as I'm on a minor diet and darned hungry.

That sounds really good..to bad there is a chance you will be eating it floating on a piece of earth that has been blasted into space. Bring tupperware!

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yea, sept. 27 is supposed to be THE day of the big Sun - Elenin - Earth alignment. I have to say I didn't expect doom, but I did find it possible that it would generate something in the magnitude of Japan or even bigger given previous alignments and what happened then.

So far, nothing. I'll give it until the end of the 28th before I write off the alignment = catastrophe theory. Some say Elenin disintegrated and if that's true it would explain things, and the alignment theory would still be intact. If it did not disintegrate perhaps it will be visible with the naked eye as it moves closer to Earth in October.

It still is strange that the media and NASA has a complete blackout about Elenin when they usually "jump up and down" to alert the whole world when a comet passes close to earth. Elenin passes many times closes than Hale-Bop for example... So, this still is fishy in my view.

It's always fun to follow the build up of these conspiracy things... but too many times it ends with a gigantic anti-climax...

edit on 27-9-2011 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The day is still early.

Patience my minions.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"No Mr Bond I want you to die."

Yep this too will pass.

There must be room made for new predictions and fear.

The people are not worked up enough.

This will pass and a new prediction will miraculously evolve.

Motto: I survived Y2K

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join