It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 in Spring 2012??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I found this on disc.yourwebapps.com...

Seems interesting... Do all these dates seem to tie up? It's weird to think some group of individuals out there (Illuminati) control so much of our destiny.

William Mount
27 SEPTEMBER 2011, DECEIVED AGAIN, OH SAY IT'S NOT SO
Wed Sep 21, 2011 07:05

We are told by several sources that on 27 September 2011 the US Defense Department will go to DEFCON 1. this will be an "Exercise" to determine whether the US has control of it's weapon's arsenal.

Of course - so will every other nation, like Russia, China, etc.

As you recall: The main targeting grid for our Nuclear Weapons went down several months ago and in an attempt to try and "Fix It" an ICBM was launched out of Southern California and it was promptly shot down by Russia.

So the US really does not have a clue whether they control their weapons or not. Even the TAW50, TRB3, X-33 Aurora - all contain the X-11 Microchip and can be controlled by "Ground Control."

But who's "Ground Control" is the real questions.

We also know from Godlike Productions (Owned and run by Skunk Works Production (Lockheed Martin)) the following:

1) President Obama will be in Denver 27 Sep
2) German President will be off 27 Sep - Oct 17th
3) UN will be empty 23 Sep - 13 Oct
4) Pope leaves Rome 26 Sep
5) UK House of Commons and House of Lords will be in recess 27 Sep
7) NASA Key People will be in Denver 23 - 27 Sep
8) Russian Congress (Dumas) will be in recess 27 Sep
9) Bill Gates will be in Denver 27 Sep
10) Comet Elenin will be closest to Earth 27 Sep

So, if a Japanese Air Traffic Controller is arrested for blogging the past location of Air Force One (10 Sep 2011) then how, and why, does Lock Heed Martin get away with posting all of this information.

What is behind this conflagration of events?

And why is the Intel Community getting out of Seattle Today for 2 weeks and again in October and telling Producer Dr Wilson to store food and water and warning him of a 5.0 quake tomorrow and a 9.5 in October in Seattle and the planned shut down of all water and electrical grids for 2 - 4 weeks in late October?

Whatever it is - this thing is planned. Perhaps the Orion Conspiracy - planned attack on Earth by "Aliens" using US made space vehicles out of Edward's Air FOrce Base, Space Command in East Central Utah and a dozen other places?

May I remind the Intel Community that ALL self destruct nukes are now controlled by someone outside of the US. To put all of your eggs in one basket is just plain stupid.

The planned release of the "Incurable Ancient Virus From the Frozen Regions of Antarctica" is not planned until late October of this year.

The next False Flag is not planned for at least 2 months by the Pope himself - Lucifer Incarnate.

The planned economic Collapse of the dollar is not planned until late October when Hyper Inflation is set to go in motion and foreclosed homes will be demolished, leading to a planned war in the Spring of 2012.

SO what is so special about 27 Sep 2011

79 - Mt Vesuvius in Italy Erupted
165 - Roman Plague
365 - Crete Earth Quake and tsunami
373 - Huge Quake and tsunami
526 - Antioch Earthquake
541 - a plague began in Rome
865 - Iran Earthquake
1645 - Crete Volcano Erupted
1822: Rosetta Stone was deciphering, allowing us to read tth ancient manuscripts across the world.
1939: Poland surrenders to Germany, WW2 Begins.
1940: Germany, Japan and Italy signed the Tripartite Act with a one for all pledge and the Axes of Evil is defined. ***

Each date changed history.

We know that the 11 Sep 1683 soldiers from Poland, Germany and Austria (Holy Roman Empire) slaughtered Muslims assaulting Vienna, and the Ottoman Empire driven Back. At the same time France soldiers, under the leadership of the Pope, decided to recklessly plunder and burn German cities.

This is why 11 Sep was chosen by "They" to destroy the World Trade Centers. and begin a World War. By the way - Lloyds of London is suing Saudi Arabia for funding 9/11, including all the Russian Explosives Victor Bout sold that were placed in the towers and Building 7 before 9/11. He was locked up to shut him up.

So let us learn from history.

This is the planned event of world leaders coming together to bring about war, disasters, plagues, food shortages, economic collapse, etc.

And - No military, no Federal Agent is Man Enough to stand up to these Satanic Thugs?

Here is God's Answer: "You cowards want destruction, so it begins. It will begin with you who plan this event. So says the I AM That I Am, who was and is and is to come. I was here from here beginning and I will be here long after this planet dissolves away and Satan (Lucifer) is bottled up into Hell."

=====

For you Intel Geeks:

The pilot at the Reno Air Show who crashed was killed in flight. You will find an air bubble in his upper heart chamber. He knew what is planned for October 2011.

=====

APFN - Pray - visualize - that we are safe in what these evil men have planned.

Also - Pray - visualize -- that all that they are about to do falls flat on it's face and that the only ones harmed are those planning these events.

Pray - visualize - that what ever is out there comes to help us immediately from these Lucifer and those he pimps out to destroy this planet.

Thank you for reading and Good Night

Honorable Grace
Dr William B. Mount
Knight of Malta
Cpt (Ret) USA

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Eeeerrrrgghh....(Sigh)

Cosmic...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

A Knight of Malta is warning people about the Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A bit late to this topic aren't you? I'm pretty much done with the WWIII warnings. Time and time again has it been false, and it's about time to stop bringing religion into things such as this. Sure religion may play a role, but it's not that simple.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The "27th drill" is a hoax by Sorcha Faal according to Phage.

Do you have prove of the pilot having an air bubble and knowing what was gonna happen?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Google DEFCON 1 COCKED PISTOL and show me one credible source that cannot be
traced back to Sorch Faal. Just one. Cuz I have checked and haven't seen one yet...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

I think it's pretty fair to say that we don't need conspiracy theories to explain things anymore. Is the 27th created by Sorcha Fail? Probably. Should we wait for disclosure to be released by those that are currently withhholding the information? Probably not. Do we need to completely change our approach on all of this? YES!!

The poster was exactly right about being tired of being warned about WWIII or anything for that matter in regards to heresay. If you can't look out your window at the world and see that it is in complete upheaval than you are not conscious of the world around you. There are major conflicts that are going everywhere in the Middle East and elsewhere that will lead to a major conflict worldwide. History tells you that. When the money dries up, people fight for resources. We have not moved past our war mongering, resource consuming ways (We=world) so we will face the same reprecussions that we always do when our world gets to this point. There are huge shifts in consciousness as a whole, as people start to realize how evil a tool the Bible has been used as for thousands of years now. 2,000 to be exact! A Knight of Malta (Adolph Hitler was a knight as well as Clinton, Bush and blah blah on the elite tip) would not be warning anyone about the elites behavior. Our taxes are being taken away from us to fund other countries projects, US black ops projects, and to give loans to companies are governemnt is in bed with. We think comets and aliens are something that will astound? OUR WORLD's BEHAVOR AND ATTITUDE ARE TOO MUCH TO BELIEVE OR EVEN THINK IS REAL AT THIS POINT!!

There is no point in arguing whether or not aliens or comets are real because things we never thought our governemnts would be involved in are showing us that what we thought wasn't real is. We need to stop trying to "convince" each other of what we all just need to experience for ourselves. I've been witness to alien enounters to it's really quite easy for me to believe but for someone that hasn't had that experience, it would be very hard for them to understand. Faith has nothing to do with religion (it can certianly be applied but it isn't owned, unlike most things, by the church) it has to do with your own security with yourself. We could all worry, maybe even climb into a hole but is that living? is that jesus? or Allah? or whatever you believe? NO, none of it is. The Bible is a book that was edited at the Council of Nicea to create what we know today as the Bible; a book with a ton of stories but very conlicted political alterations that make it no more credible than any other piece of literature that has been re-translated and re-worked over thousands of years. The Old Testament is what the Jews follow, and the Koran is a different interpretation of the same stories. ITS ALL THE SAME THING!! If we are waiting for those that use the Bible to reveal truths to us than we will never know the truth. If we are waiting or a governemnt that abuses us to tell us the truth, we will never know the truth. We must simply KNOW the truth and only through research and making inferrences will we know the truth until one day WE will reveal the truth, when WE, are capable of standing up for ourselves. Those that get offended when someone calls them out or calls their belife out, whether it's aliens or Christianity, who cares? who really cares? If you believe what you believe and someone doesn't agree, who cares?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch

We also know from Godlike Productions (Owned and run by Skunk Works Production (Lockheed Martin)) the following:

1) President Obama will be in Denver 27 Sep
2) German President will be off 27 Sep - Oct 17th

Uhm - sure about the German President? We do have a chancellor (Angela Merkel), who is the de facto chief of state. Our president is Christian Wulf, I doubt that you ever heard of him - he is kind of official decoration.

Okay, back to topic:
Chancellors calendar: www.bundeskanzlerin.de...
Presidents calendar: www.bundespraesident.de...

Both have lots of appointments for the next days. *BUSTED*

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You found this ?,,,,So it is someone else's work and you just copied it ? Did you even try to verify any of the Umm information ?

GLP owned by Lockheed Martin ? I have a feeling god himself would not lay claim to the site....all of the A/C in the US arsenal under control by someone other than the pilot ? Where does all this come from...the great junk deposit in the sky? At least do some research and provide links to try to verify the claims !

I just looked at your link and you did just copy it verbatim...sad really !
edit on 9/27/2011 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRRecords
reply to post by ckitch

... A Knight of Malta (Adolph Hitler was a knight as well as Clinton, Bush and blah blah on the elite tip) would not be warning anyone about the elites behavior. ...

Hitler was NOT a Knight of Malta.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
the way i see it is.. if the all powerful.. all seeing "illuminati/nwo" were planning something big, there would be no clues..
we would be bombarded with disinformation to put us of the trail.. then.. BANG! hits us like a train, when we least expect it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
the way i see it is.. if the all powerful.. all seeing "illuminati/nwo" were planning something big, there would be no clues..
we would be bombarded with disinformation to put us of the trail.. then.. BANG! hits us like a train, when we least expect it.

Ding Ding Ding........WINNER!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by TRRecords
reply to post by ckitch

... A Knight of Malta (Adolph Hitler was a knight as well as Clinton, Bush and blah blah on the elite tip) would not be warning anyone about the elites behavior. ...

Hitler was NOT a Knight of Malta.

You are completely right, It was Baron Franz von Papen (chancellor before Hitler who actually helped Hitler's rise to power) and General Reinhard Ghelen who were made nights. BUT, a large portion of those that didn't stand at the Nuremburg trials were helped out of the country by the Knights and papacy. I wonder if Operation Paperclip was a part of any of this? i don't know.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Yes I copied it... it was quoted from the link. I could have just shown the link. I wasn't implying it was my work!

I had no reason to investigate it. If I had, and I'd found answers, I wouldn't need to have posted it in the first place.

I am not going to post something that needs no further investigation - I posted it, because I found it on the net and I thought it might be of interest.

Most of the topics in the article have been covered. As for the bubble in the lung, you go check it out, if you have the time or know how, I'm afraid I don't.

May peace be with you, and may the human race die off, so this beautiful planet and the creatures that evolved from it can live in harmony....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Sorcha Faal, doesn't actually exist.. It's a computer programmer called David Booth... Much duller.

As for the bubble, unfortunately I haven't a clue - and couldn't say where the writer got that info from.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

And by Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed In Jerusalem: 21 december 2012

Shaul Mofaz maybe to rule in the 28 october 2011 untill 21 december 2012 and probably aim mayans from this two time is to rule anti christ

On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(10/october /2011 »

Gas Methane
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!!

- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -11 november 2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kinert /In November Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in January to take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina-volcano alaise

2012- march-11

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth
emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanbaq

New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

And by Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed In Jerusalem: 21 december 2012

Shaul Mofaz maybe to rule in the 28 october 2011 untill 21 december 2012 and probably aim mayans from this two time is to rule anti christ

On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(10/october /2011 »

Gas Methane
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!!

- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -11 november 2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kinert /In November Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in January to take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina-volcano alaise

2012- march-11

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth
emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

I didn't understand a word of that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So the pilot who died at the Reno air show was killed with a bubble in his heart because he "knew too much"??

This site is getting more ridiculous by the day-sad......

new topics

top topics

join