It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Elite - Family or Individuals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was having a nice discussion with a friend last night about the global elite and it brewed into an interesting debate.

A little background on my thoughts on the matter. The people i call the global elite are a group of wealthy people who are skilled in the art of manipulation and have been around for centuries. I feel the system works much like a pyramid, the top few on top, followed by lower groups of people, like step two could be Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc. Then the pyramid just moves down, eventually to us sheep.

Now my friend and i had a disagreement with something here, who is at the top?

Would you think it would be a select few individuals with no relation, a whole family, which could be thousands of people, or maybe even one individual.

I lean more toward the select few. I think having family involved would mess things up, look at our current world, many people will change their opinions and actions due to family / loved ones. I feel the top elite would have to just be completely independent individuals, unattached to any other life.

He on the other hand, believes that a whole family would be in charge, or multiple families.

What are your thoughts and why?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I would think all individuals at the top consider themselves family.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
I was having a nice discussion with a friend last night about the global elite and it brewed into an interesting debate.

A little background on my thoughts on the matter. The people i call the global elite are a group of wealthy people who are skilled in the art of manipulation and have been around for centuries. I feel the system works much like a pyramid, the top few on top, followed by lower groups of people, like step two could be Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc. Then the pyramid just moves down, eventually to us sheep.

Now my friend and i had a disagreement with something here, who is at the top?

Would you think it would be a select few individuals with no relation, a whole family, which could be thousands of people, or maybe even one individual.

I lean more toward the select few. I think having family involved would mess things up, look at our current world, many people will change their opinions and actions due to family / loved ones. I feel the top elite would have to just be completely independent individuals, unattached to any other life.

He on the other hand, believes that a whole family would be in charge, or multiple families.

What are your thoughts and why?

Just listen to everything this guy say.and hear it when he say THE REAL RULERS OF WORLD,and than read this.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe it will give u answer u are searching for.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I just wonder why there is not more attempts to take them out.

Wonder if we would really miss any of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I believe families are at the top because that is the only way to keep the power for centuries.

International Banking families are at the top of the pyramid.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

i could accept that.

I also want to mention, because i didn't state any points how the few stay incharge for so long. Either they will let someone in every so often, i think the global elite will allow people to move up in the pyramid, because they need smart individuals, if someone impresses them, they will let them move forward. The second option being, maybe david icke isn't so crazy after all with his "Forth Dimension prison warders"...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
IMO. These people are bloodliners. A brief look through what history we do know tells us blood is very important to them. Which is why they go to such lengths to divide us and our families. Because they understand the power in groups, family ties, and a single, coherent vision.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Inbred psychopaths. With little to no regard for human life.

If you gave me the trigger, I would take all thirteen of these bloodlines down, and I would take the reprimands that were brought unto me for taking such decisions (of life continuance, or lack thereof) into my own hands.

top topics

join