It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr.Obama, The US president, the biggest BEGGAR on earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Obama West Coast swing shows fundraising strength
www.reuters.com...

Despite tough economic times, supporters shelled out for events from Seattle to San Diego that likely raised upward of $5 million in two days, paying up to the legal limit of $35,800 to hear Obama speak.

idiot and his followers.
invest / donate / gift money to get associated, this is how the US system works!

only idiot would believe they spend those money, legal limit $35,800 to hear Obama speak.

Obama then spend those money into big media campaigns, because idiots on earth watch TV, tube, web, forum daily and they agreed with majority, yeah - majority are idiots.

yahoo! to those idiots, glad they are still idiots.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Gazrok because: spelling in title, for easier search

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I hate all these obama haters. Don't get me wrong, i don't like him, but i don't like any of the high up politicians. They are all just puppets and are all sides of the same coin, or i guess in better words, all sides of the same die.

He isn't the begger, the elite are the beggers, actually i don't even think they are begging, they just want to see how many people they have manipulated and laugh at the idiots shelling out the cash.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I mean, after all, no OTHER President seeking re-election ever asked for campaign contributions, right?

Look, I'm no Obama fan. I said during the original election that he'd be a "do-nothing" President, and I was sadly correct. Though I didn't vote for him, I did really want him to succeed. Seems the only time I ever see the guy on television, is when he's on vacation somewhere...

Of course, I'm sure someone will bring up Bin Laden. To that, I'd say, where's the body? Hell, where are even the PICS or VID of the body? This is still fishy as all get out.

And no, our credit rating didn't get lowered because a black man is in the Oval Office, it got lowered due to the American public's obsession for voting for gridlock (i.e. Congress as one party, the President as another).

But, you can't fault the guy for doing what all of his predecessors have done before him...seeking money for re-election....

join