It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

banned for talking about "challenged" book list on the other (G7P) site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I think what he is referring to are books that are restricted in purchase or distribution by a group, reltailer, organization, religion, state, etc.

Though technically any book can be obtained if you have enough resources and or money; some may be extremely difficult to come by for a variety of reasons, and that may include banning, even in America.

America is quickly becoming the land of the once free, a land that is forgetting its roots and a land that's coating is flaking, revealing its true history. We are learning that not just the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are make-believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long to get back on here.... Well just an update, I have been banned from GLP three times in two days, weird... then my internet connection went down.... still cant get on glp. oh well i guess. I'd rather be here anyway

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Amazon.com sells it and since its an educational book on entymology I would find it hard to believe you could get elsewhere. The information in the book is not illeagal only in how you use it.

Of course there some exceptions that I can think of...thhe guy who wrote the book on how to be child predator...I cringe at anybook being burned or banned but that one could be eradicated as far as I am concerned. I believe they arrested that guy but I have not heard the results of the case but with freedom ther are perils.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah, they like to do that. I once joined and was banned five minutes later. Why? I said I like ATS....So they banned me....

Sites like GLP are filled with moderator abuse.

ATS is better about it....Usually

Let that be a lesson. Stick to the site that has civilized and intelligent and stay away from the site that despite going on about free speech and not censoring people, constantly bans people for daring to have an opinion of their own.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

You were probably banned for the reason they claim....You made an abusive post.

lol, youve clearly never been to GLP.
edit on 28-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

You were probably banned for the reason they claim....You made an abusive post.

lol, youve clearly never been to GLP.
edit on 28-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

Obviously not!
I've been banned so many times from there it's funny. I'm not racist, but there are many that are on GLP and, if a poster posts something contrary to the herd mentality, you are instantly banned by the MODS! They propogate and even encourage racism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join