It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of capitalism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Jaws dropped at BBC News 24 when Alessio Rastani told them he 'goes to bed every night dreaming of another recession', which he sees as an opportunity to 'make a lot of money' People are literally finding it hard to survive from day to day now, and this guy and thousands like him dream of another recession. How long is it going to be before people revolt against this crap?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
They are! Its called #occupywallstreet , check out the protests springing up all through greece and that area. And now its happening here, and its going to happen everywhere.

This is just further proof that we are all OWNED and are SLAVES to the globalist elite. The people should run the world, not who has the most money.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I believe this man is a hoaxer: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dbot71

Did you mean the guy in the Ops post is a hoaxer? if so what would the aim be?

Personally I think it a validates public perception of the markets and given how the Beeb works I do not feel they let this guy ramble off topic unless they had an agenda for doing so.. can't help but wonder what that agenda is now? but the message.. protect your assets was quite clear.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
They are! Its called #occupywallstreet , check out the protests springing up all through greece and that area. And now its happening here, and its going to happen everywhere.

This is just further proof that we are all OWNED and are SLAVES to the globalist elite. The people should run the world, not who has the most money.

human is just too idiot to not to be manipulated and slaved.

luckily it is those globalist elites who run the world, if you put those slaves and idiots to run it, you can try imagine what would happen.

f##k the human, they are idiot who never comprehend truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
dbot71,

You are absolutely right and I'm impressed that you caught the hoaxer. In the Youtube you posted, he is identified as a Yes Man and that he is not who he claims to be. The same person appears in the OP's video. He has fooled the BBC, the OP, and us. (Well, not you. You caught him.) I vote for the hoax bin.

Charles1952

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't know for sure... but reading the Forbes interview of him left me wondering why the beeb got him on their show.. it seems he is a small time trader (that is if he is real)

That to one side the Forbes interview focused on the "yes men" angle at the end and was left rather ambiguous as to whether they did or did not think him a prankster.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dbot71

I think you may be right dbot71, very well spotted. I had no prior knowledge of the yes men guys so it was pretty easy to be fooled. After reading up about them I think they are great, and support what they are doing. I find it depressing how many people 'who were also fooled' actually applauded what he said.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this guy is not a capitalest. hes a trader. your headline is misleading and you dont understand true capitalism. We have not seen true capitalism in 100+ years

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

That depends on what your definition of a ''capitalest'' is....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

That depends on what your definition of a ''capitalest'' is....

um, not what we have now!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Apologies for quoting your mispelling of capitalist in my previous post, I only noticed your sig after a second read through of this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dbot71

Are you saying this is the same man?or he's a yes man?
I'm confused,they look similar but they don't sound the same?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
He's not a hoaxer - certainly not the Yes man. He's just some guy. See comparison and explanation here:

metabunk.org...

top topics

join