It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Is there an group whom are against the Illuminati?

OR do you think if the Illuminati came out and made themselves public there would be a massive revolution?

I apolagize for not writing an article and all but I'm just curious and wondered if there was any group againt the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The majority of ATS is against the illuminanti, as far as a revolt if they all of a sudden became public, probably not people are week and would most likely bow down to there new over lords.

In reality its really hard to say what would happen if they became a public group, as so little is truly known about the illuminanti, many people have theories about the group but that's all they are is theories. The reason for this is no one really knows who or what the illuminanti are/is. I know this really doesn't answer your question but its about as honest an answer as i can give you.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Thank you for your reply. You are correct that little is known. Infact, know one really knows if they exist, its pure speculation. Some people MIGHT know but its hard to believe considering everyone who claims to know of their existance and intentions.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Also with so many secret groups out there, Rothschild, Nwo, freemasons , and so on and so forth all we hear is doom and gloom. Who knows maybe our new global over lords will actually be out to help Mankind... though i doubt this but who knows we shall just have to sit back and wait and see. For every action an equal and over the top reaction shall take place.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

OR do you think if the Illuminati came out and made themselves public there would be a massive revolution?

I apolagize for not writing an article and all but I'm just curious and wondered if there was any group againt the Illuminati.

how could anyone against something that never exists?
it just a "name" to divert our focus that, human on earth are slaves and idiots.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser

Originally posted by Krono

how could anyone against something that never exists?
it just a "name" to divert our focus that, human on earth are slaves and idiots.

I never said they did exist, read my other posts. I'm not a slave....yet. I will be when I join the army.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

I think that if the Illuminati or the NWO order Illuminati evryone is on about did exist and was to go public, there wold be universal outcry. Yes, groups would revolt against it and there would be termoil. However, it does not exist, not in that form. Many organisations call themselves the Illuminati. Damn, where I work, the home of the oroginal Bavarian Illuminati, there is still a men's club by the same name. They meet, drink beer and talk alot and do pretty much little else.

If you think that you will become a slave when you join the army, that career is not for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Yea I may have worded that part a bit wrongly with the "being a slave in the army". That was out of fustration. And like I said, I never said they exist nor did I say they don't exist. Perhaps I should've stated that in the OP. (OP means original post right?)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone is saying Illuminati don't exist,what is it about Bohemian Grove,Trilateral Commission, Bilderbergers,Skull and Bones, Illuminati playing cards , and oh I don't know a jillion other things with the same fingerprints all over them do you not get?

as to whether or not there is opposition to them ? Well that would be the aware,I guess

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

I never said they did exist, read my other posts. I'm not a slave....yet. I will be when I join the army.

Why are you joining the army and becoming part of the illuminati's war machine?

For those saying the illuminati do not exist, I think that's an incorrect assumption, You will see the same old names related to the same secret socieities, such as Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones.

These are the driving force for the NWO, aka Illuminati.

new topics

top topics

join