It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Your homosexual devil’. God apparently won't tolerate it. Neither will Pastor Damon Thompson

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Have you ever noticed how mad gays always are?

If I bashed you over the head with a bible every 10 minutes you would be too!!
If the entire world thinks your just doing some social taboo to rebel you would too!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed how mad gays always are?

Ever notice how the words "gay" and "black" are adjectives?

They may be "mad", but at least they aren't as consistently stupid as their oppressors.

Then they of course "Palin" it up and bully the dictionary when they are wrong. Adorable.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
I love how everyone ignored my video about the ugandan "Kill gays" bill.

It states that all gays and their familes and all who associate or hide gays, will be killed.

This was almost passed on may 12 2011.

This is what you haters and religous gaybashers do.
Kill.Innocent.People.
This is the kind of BS you gays always throw around. You cant just go around saying that everyone that does not agree with your lifestyle wants to kill you or do you harm. Its old and it will win you no sympathy in the end.

Thats not BS.. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
reply to post by Gravity215

This guy is sick. I have been brutally been a victim of his type. It does not take much to add 2 + 2. Go on your own crusade. Support these sick people. He is sick. You just love the hatred. Very Christian of you.

Guiding gay youth into the churches public view is akin to identify a person in which this evil human can violate. The science is easy.

edit on 27-9-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

The stream of what I was saying was in post number two and the first response. Those who replied to my assumption that the OP was gay because he picked out an extreme case and suggest it was the norm. All the responses to my comment have not been re this and instead about how i assumed he was gay. Im not supporting him, merely pointing out this is not a 'good example of christian love' as OP stated.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

You consistently prove my point on education and intelligence by not knowing the difference between pluralization and the possessive. "The gays" are the least of your worries, get educated.

Your "argument" is beyond unintelligent; straight people invented Mardi Gras long before any gay pride events.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Lifestyle? Look, I may be gay...but I have other interests. Business, horses, farming, family, friends, etc., etc. There is NO lifestyle other than being with a person you love.

What is your lifestyle? My trousers go on the same way yours does.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

When they are violated they are. Ever been violated? It's more than upsetting. It is a life scar.
Stop wearing your gayness as a crown of thorns, its BS. !! I have been violated by having my country's streets filled with men kissing and foundling each other in public. I have seen groups of your kind walking around on a public street with ass less chaps on, acting this way in front of good people that have children. This type of behavior belongs in the gutter and thats where it should stay. FILTH. Plain and simple.

Im gay, and I can honestly say that I have never worn assless chaps. And before you say that we flaunt it, heteros doo too!!! How many guys talk about tits? How many guys in movies are sluts? How many girls wear ripped leggings or short shorts! How many girls walk around with high heels!! How many couples make out and fondle each other? Its not just us!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Your hatred is a crown of thorns. You seem to wear them quite proudly. But lets face it, most of you would never say anything to my face in real life. Many of us are like the guy that posed a question to the republican party from a G.I.

You know, the one with bigger arms than you have thighs? What would you tell me in person?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Your hatred is a crown of thorns. You seem to wear them quite proudly. But lets face it, most of you would never say anything to my face in real life. Many of us are like the guy that posed a question to the republican party from a G.I.

You know, the one with bigger arms than you have thighs? What would you tell me in person?

Nothing, they hide behind their computer screens, in fact If any of you said some of this to my face, I would kick your behind quarters into next tuesday.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Exactly.

Trying hard for my second line here. You are right!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Yep although most christians are child molesters ( In many different ways) they do seem to like the supposed moral high ground they have created

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Listen homo's, i don't care what you do, i don't care who you sleep with, the point is that you will never be taken seriously.

Which is still far more than anyone can say about how seriously a 2nd grade English teacher would take any of your "arguments".

Oh, wait your arguments have been refuted with the blatant fact that heterosexuals are just as guilty, go ahead and ignore the truth and continue chirping ignorance. That will get you REAL far in life.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thread closed due to uncivil commentary.

Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join