It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Your homosexual devil’. God apparently won't tolerate it. Neither will Pastor Damon Thompson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
If people want to be gay so be it, its their life to do what they want. That being said, why are they bullying the majority into accepting their behavior? Now after how many hundreds of years we have to all of a sudden agree with this lifestyle in the name of "progress"? Its laughable at best.

Absolutely agree. Just over the past 20 years, it's all of a sudden "normal" to be gay. Laughable at best.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Yea your right, why should anyone expect anyone to not be so effing evil?

Don't say it's "laughable" because people get upset with such hateful and evil comments, "in the name of god" of course.

Like i said, don't they realize god wouldn't want them to hate?

Seriously, do they not realize that? Do they not see the hypocriticalness!? (ha)...

I'm sorry, i'm very passionate about this, but don't you think gays have the right to be mad and upset with this behavior and beliefs? People naturally want to be accepted by others. Whats so bad about that?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sometimes when people make me angry, I want to hurt them. I make a conscious decision NOT to...Because it's WRONG. Even though it's human nature to get angry or even violent in our heads, we DON'T DO IT...Because it's wrong...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Homosexuals do most of the child molesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This guy is a nut, but I don't believe gay is normal at all. It doesn't happen in nature, and the people who are gay are very strange, like they all have mental issues-like they have manic depression.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As long as the world tolerates christianity it must by the same token accept the teachings of the bible. And the bible says that homosexuals must be executed, as they are an abomination. Shellfish are also an abomination according to the same book.

This means that gays who eat or sell shellfish should be killed twice..................... I think. Well anyway it's all there in the good book, and until we burn said book and forget it's contents, we'll have to round up all the "queer sorts" and eliminate them, like god told Moses to tell us to do.

Thank god I'm an atheist!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Think about this for a minute. We where put on this earth to procreate, have children, family's, etc.. How do gays fit into this equation? It goes against the laws of nature not just the supposed laws of god. In other words it makes no sense. How can a logical person take the gay lifestyle serious? There is no logic to it, all thats there is a childish need to satisfy an uncontrollable sexual fetish that you try to pass off as "normal" and "OK" , but god forbid someone disagrees with you then they are a "homophone" or a "bigot" lets not forget "hatemonger" and the list goes on and on...This is insanity and history will prove it to be true, the farther we get away from are morals the farther humanity slips down the hillside. Remember ancient Rome? They thought it was "normal" to have sex acts with boys, read your history to find out what happened to their civilization.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Good post! Totally agree.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All of this gay nonsense at the present time is due to a decline in the family, specifically the lack of strong masculine fathers now a days. There are to many single, overprotective mothers raising boys. It takes a mother and a father to raise a well adjusted person, we have forgotten these important aspects in our new experimental society. The sad part about it is we are only seeing the start of these mentally challenged generations to come, spoiled brats who only want what they want and don't care how it will affect humanity. 50 years ago this kind of nonsense would have been considered insanity, but now all of a sudden its "the right thing to do"? Have people gone mad?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215

"unusual, but not impossible"

Did you even read what you quoted?

yes I read it. Which is why I responded to it.

And my response is the same. It is not unusual for a straight person to make a thread in support of gay people. To suggest that is like saying it is unusual for a white person to support civil rights because they could sit anywhere they wanted on the bus....

In other words, to suggest what you have... Which is that the OP is gay because they made a thread in support of gay people,Is just... silly. To say the least.

Would you suggest an OP was black if they made a thread about civil rights? What would you think of a poster who spoke out against child abuse? Do you think they are a 5 year old?

Way to completely miss the point. The OP is not gay and supporting gay rights and speaking out against discrimination against gay people does not make a person gay. Okay? Okay.

But thanks for the laugh in suggesting such a ridiculous notion.

Peace and love.
edit on 27-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Sometimes when people make me angry, I want to hurt them. I make a conscious decision NOT to...Because it's WRONG. Even though it's human nature to get angry or even violent in our heads, we DON'T DO IT...Because it's wrong...

But you can't choose to be gay or not.... I suppose what you are getting at is that you can choose to have homosexual sex?

I suppose that is true, but it is not wrong to be gay. So there.

But anyway, I am just repeating myself and am not really adding anything else to this thread. My opinion is more than known now I am sure.

So I will step aside and let you guys have at it.

Peace and love and thanks for listening.

edit on 27-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by orbitbaby

Homosexuals do most of the child molesting.

Any backup on that? Link or two? Mmmmhmmm.

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WOW.. check this out...

I actually know Pastor Damon...

He is a really nice guy...
If people would just listen to his whole sermons and not just snippets he is not HATING PEOPLE ....
... I have seen him speak many times in person actually I will see him next sunday in Fresno Ca

Love The Person Hate The Sin... even still it is a matter of opinion but he is not gay bashing every time he is on the podium... I have seen him pray and hug a gay couple before and tell them Jesus loves them...

please don't judge him from these snippets

this man is a real pastor who keeps # real , even though I don't agree with all he says about homosexuality . He is a good man and I would go to bat for him

Be safe

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I still dont understand why we can't move on as a species and get over these silly differences..Who cares if you're gay or if you're black,white,etc? In my opinion religion has set us back a few thousand years

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I always felt the majority of gays didn't choose to become gay. I grew up during an age where gays kept their sexual orientation to themselves. Now that they have become more acceptable in society, I think sometimes they over flaunt their sexuality.

A case in point, I have relatives that live in Toronto Canada. When we went to visit them this past summer, my wife and kids unknowingly made reservation in an area of Toronto known to have a higher than normal population of gays. When they asked where we were staying, we mentioned the great rate we got on a hotel suite and where it was located. They had a good laugh on our behalf, but really we didn't care. It was a great hotel, great rate, and the people there were friendly just like any other hotel.

During our visit, our Canadian relatives told us about a gay parade they saw in Toronto. They said the gays were walking down the street stark naked. A couple of my relatives were upset about it because they had 2 young kids who accidentally caught a glimpse of it as they accidentally drove by near the parade.

Now, I think it's wrong when heterosexuals flaunt their sexuality in public, but to walk in a parade naked without any concerns about exposing themselves to children or people who may be offended is just stepping over the line. Anyone's sexuality shouldn't be flaunted or forced on others who may be offended by it.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Really? Watch this video, THIS IS WHAT YOUR HATRED IS DOING.

www.youtube.com...

IS THIS WHAT YOUR GOD WANTS?
THIS IS GENOCIDE, AND THIS WOULD BE AS MUCH IF NOT WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Think about this for a minute. We where put on this earth to procreate, have children, family's, etc.. How do gays fit into this equation?

Natural population control, genius

Is this a serious question?

Get educated.

Look at India.

Procreating is not helping anyone.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Originally posted by Gseven
The point is, live and let live. Let people agree, but more importantly, let people disagree and stop trying to manipulate them into agreeing by accusing them of hatred. I agree with the other poster who stated that homosexuals and Christians will never agree...so be it.

Oh please, opinions are based on things that cannot be solid fact. All gay people will give you the same answer, and then to turn around and tell them that their entire lives are wrong and that is "your opinion" is beyond stupid. Learn what an opinion is, it's certainly not a lease on sheer ignorance and deflecting every argument that proves it wrong as if it never existed.

So what's the big deal?

Epidemic child suicide rates among homosexual youth...

That is your take on it, and people from the other side don't see it that way. You are arguing from an opinion-base to a group who is faith-based. Apples and oranges. Unless the two sides get on the same sheet of music, they will never see eye to eye. I can tell you though, they will NEVER get on the same sheet of music. The gay community is just as defiant in defending their lifestyles as those of faith who subscribe to Biblical teachings.

But let's get one thing straight....don't direct your arguments toward me. I'm simply stating what is. I don't judge. I only wish both sides would live and let live without forcing the other to change.

Furthermore, it's absurd to try and pin someone's suicide on another. Yes, there are extenuating circumstances, and people are harassed and depressed and commit suicide. But good grief...who HASN'T been harassed, made fun of, ridiculed, or even felt depression in their life??? That's life. You learn to deal with it like everyone else. From a faith based perspective, suicide is ALSO a demonic influence. So, you're not getting anywhere with your arguments with people who believe that an invisible world moves around us, influencing us and asserting control over our thoughts and behaviors, especially if every one of your arguments can be explained by demonic influence. Do you see where I'm going with this? It's a no win situation for both sides, because no matter how Christians try to reason with homosexuals, they will always reject their beliefs due to non-belief. Belief vs. non-belief. It goes nowhere.

Here's the problem...Christians cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that homosexuality is demonic. Homosexuals cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it isn't. That is the fundamental problem here, like it or not. The argument will never go away. So it's best to agree to disagree and move on. See what I'm saying?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

Furthermore, it's absurd to try and pin someone's suicide on another. Yes, there are extenuating circumstances, and people are harassed and depressed and commit suicide. But good grief...who HASN'T been harassed, made fun of, ridiculed, or even felt depression in their life??? That's life.

I can see why you don't understand. You don't have to worry about walking down the street, people wont ridecule you or give you dirty looks or verbally snare you to "make a point".

You're obviously much more ignorant than you're willing to admit.

To say that everyone faces the same social trials as homosexuals is nothing short of idiotic and renders the rest of your post not even remotely worth reading.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We have proof homosexuals exist..."god", not so much.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join