It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Life with Skippy and why is this hat $500,000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

I think there is more here than meets the eye!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Probably just some nut that actually believes someone will buy it.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
www.museumofhoaxes.com...

it was an old TV show apparantly... i was really hoping it had something to do with this skippy though: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I did a google search and found this:

www.lifewithskippy.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some answers here maybe:

www.lifewithskippy.com...

Damnit, you beat me too it by seconds Wisk!!!!

[edit on 26-8-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've got some socks that have appeared regularly in Life with Der Kapitan.
I'm only asking 250,000 for them.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
...I'm only asking 250,000 for them.

Is that *each* Der Kapitan - or for the pair??!!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

here is another auction that closed. this guy is nuts

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow, there's actually 19 members in their forum!

movies.groups.yahoo.com...

And they have had about 25 posts! amazing!

What an amazing hoax, I feel like I'm tripping out or something! How weird is that! NEver seen anything like that before, I love on the lifewithskippy site you can buy the condoms they 'found with his body'.

Maybe if they'd been more realistic, like asked for $0.50 cents or something for the hat? Hahaha!

I wonder what sort of person falls for something like that? I can't wait to see if there are any bidders!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah, that is each. But each sock comes with a commorative dust bunny.

(Art Bell dead since '89? That explains alot.)

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
this is weird. Adam Felber is a real actor. I don't know if he was a child actor. Felber has a radio show on NPR or something like that. The footage on the Life With Skippy site is pretty funny. Then you also got www.adamfelber.com

What the hell is this?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
BUY IT NOW $999,999,999.00 (Click here)

Price : $1,000,000.00 (Reserve not yet met)

Bidders : 3

I have a photograph of the moon here, as seen by such stars as Sarah-Michelle Geller, Courtney Cox-Arquette, Kirsten Dunst and more!!!!!

Yes, that's right, own your very own PHOTOGRAPH of THE MOON! THATS RIGHT PEOPLE - THE MOON!! as seen by those famous people we all know and love, all for the ridicolously low price of $999,999,999!!!!

I know you might think this is some sort of crazy scam seeing what you are getting for such a low price but I ASSURE YOU THIS IS TRUE!!!! YOU WILL GET THE ABOVE - NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES, NO TIES!

THIS IS NOT A COPY!! You will receive an ORIGINAL photograph with my VERY OWN CERIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY!

This carries my lifetime guarantee stating that is you ever find out this is not photograph of the moon, you may ask for you MONEY BACK!!!

SMR

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
www.museumofhoaxes.com...

it was an old TV show apparantly...

You linked to the hoax,but still say it ws an old TV show apparantly,,,,,HUH

Anyway,it is a hoax,the TV show that is.

Well, if you still can't remember the show the reason is that it never existed. It's the creation of a New York-based production company, Metropolis Entertainment, who are trying to promote a new sitcom they've developed called Life After Skippy, which is about the career of a down-on-his-luck former child actor (who once supposedly worked on Life With Skippy). Quite an elaborate guerrilla marketing campaign they've put together for this. You can view clips from the real show, Life After Skippy, on their site. Some of them are pretty funny.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
But what about the clips on the original show. I am pretty sure that the B&W clips show Adam Felber as a little kid.

Confusing

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Holy crap!

He links eBay to controlling the government and then states he has the goods on Kerry?

Even though I have remained on my medication for sometime, all my efforts to gain employment has been thwarted. I now realize that there are those who simply want to keep me down in an effort to keep me quiet. Lets just say that I am in possession of certain information regarding the TRUE war record of a certain candidate for the White House.

cgi.ebay.com...

Those MUST be some good meds. The guy is a NUT!

Surprised he is not trying to sell...

AUTHENTIC BUDDY WILSON CONDOM. USED. 1 OF 3 FOUND AT MURDER SCENE. PENDING VERIFICATION WHETHER THIS IS THE ONE BUDDY WORE AT TIME OF DEATH.

SMR

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That is so gross

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I LOVE THE LINKS! On LifewithSkippy.com

LINKS:

adamfellbur.com - Adam Fellbur (Gummy Binkman) alive and well(?) in NYC. Headshot & resume, plus Adam's blog.

Ok...looks fine.

sc.essortment.com - Learn how to make your own birdhouse!

Break out the meds and lets make a birdhouse!

hotmail.com - You can get a FREE email address from this website. That's right. Free!

NO WAY!

jesus-is-lord.com - Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior? This is also FREE!

FREE?

macc.cc.mo.us - Moberly Area Community College

Get edumicated.

vikingsworld.com - swords

Accept Jesus, take meds, build a birdhouse and then....SWORDS.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Must stop laughing! Can't.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
this web-site is pretty great. Does anyone know if the current show-Life After Skippy is airing anywhere?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yep I am the Highest bidder. Haha beat that Mr. $675,983.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join