It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Ron Paul's Segment On The Daily Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Good job Ron! Sick of the MSM ignoring Ron, but Jon Stewart has always been a friend. Enjoy.
edit on 27-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ya know...I usually don't complain about videos but, come on. Instead of watching a recording off of someone's TV you could just go to The Daily Show and watch it.

It was a pretty good interview, I've seen a lot of republicans on TDS trying to make jokes and concede their stance because they don't want to get shot down by Jon Stewart. Ron Paul did not do this, he was comfortable, agreed that his ideas for the government had never been tried successfully but that they're better then what we have now.

I'm not a Paulite but I enjoyed the interview.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Ya know...I usually don't complain about videos but, come on. Instead of watching a recording off of someone's TV you could just go to The Daily Show and watch it.

It was a pretty good interview, I've seen a lot of republicans on TDS trying to make jokes and concede their stance because they don't want to get shot down by Jon Stewart. Ron Paul did not do this, he was comfortable, agreed that his ideas for the government had never been tried successfully but that they're better then what we have now.

I'm not a Paulite but I enjoyed the interview.

Well this was linked from Ron Pauls official website. I agree it's not the best, but it was made available quickly, and I wanted people to be able to see it as soon as possible.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
thanks for posting this, even though quality isnt great but does the job.

living in australia i cant get daily show streams or any of colberts stuff.

go ron paul

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Already a thread on this, but since I'm here I'll link all the goodies including the link for the U.K Ron Paul fans.

first thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second, U.K and other Fans

ronpaulflix.com...

and lastly the Daily show has put up the full video with a extended interview at the end. If you're just going in for the interview skip to the end because they go over the first 5 minuets again.

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You know, it was nice of the Daily Show to have Ron Paul on the air. Because it doesn't appear that the real news is going to give Ron Paul a shot this time around, and even though I don't think Ron Paul has a shot, I don't think that's right for the media to ignore him like they do.

I think that Stewart was right in saying that the Conservative base in this country doesn't know what they want.

Conservatives want freedom (unless your gay and wanna be married or in the military, then no freedom for you)

Conservatives want to end the wars (unless it's Iran, then it's ok to go to war)

Conservatives want to lower taxes (and balance the budget somehow)

Conservatives want to cut off all social services programs and entitlements (but don't want to loose the over 65 crowd on social security)

Conservatives are pro life (and pro death penalty)

The Conservative base in this country right now is schizophrenic and doesn't know what the hell it wants. That's part of the problem with Ron Paul. Ron Paul has been consistent in his stances over the years, and main line conservatives don't want a person like that, they want a person just as fickle as they are.

new topics

top topics

join