It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain's PM Dissolves Parliament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Press TV: Spains PM Dissolves Parliament

Zapatero had earlier in the year announced that he would not seek a third term in office, after having held on to power since 2004. “A stage is coming to an end, and that stage puts an end to my political activity,” AFP quoted Zapatero as saying in a news conference on Monday. The elections will determine the country's next prime minister. Zapatero expressed optimism about the country's economy, saying it would be able to climb out of its current debt crisis.

What a cheeky fella he is! He's just giving up from what I can see.

I like how optimistic he is regarding the debt crisis..It's like the father of a bankrupt family walking out the front door giving a 'you guys should be OK' on his way out the door.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What's worse is that the party that will win the elections most probably is even worse!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Any one else catch the odd wording in his speech?

"A stage is coming to an end" I wonder what that could mean?
why the odd wording?

no im not calling doom here so please don't attack me i was just saying his wording is peculiar

edit on 9/27/2011 by Immune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Haha I was about to jump all over you until I seen you don't mean doom!

It is a bit strange but my guess is it probably has to do with the translation from Spanish.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I bet the man is richer than Spain herself!

I would limit his movement if I were them! Pull his passport and make him stay close to home!

top topics

join