It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All Internet Forum Creative Users Being Labelled as Trolls (Ready For Round Up)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Edit to add:

Read my signature
hee hee
edit on 27/9/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I can honestly say I've never been accused of being a troll, not even once. Then again, all of my posts since I started using the internet have never been trollish whatsoever.

Sure, I've had internet fights on forums over the years because one person is being an idiot, I've stepped up to speak out while everyone else is silent about it and then that person has been aggressive towards me and sometimes had their net friends rally in support against me but I've never trolled or been accused of such a thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

A troll response if ever I have heard one...only kidding...but imagine if the "Troll Unit" saw that magic word being used against you ...and I was a "anti free thinker spy"...you have been judged and executed....the dull van of death will be heard its whiny hybrid motor echoing along your narrow home street...jackboots on the bitumen...a loud unloving rap on the door..dragged away from your family forever, a bullet in some sun dappled lonesome wood...troll mass grave.

Lets hope we don't be labelled "Trolls".

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

OF COURSE.

1. ALL electricity based circuits have been monitored 24/7/365 by literally acres of computers for AT LEAST 40 YEARS.

2. Privacy has been history . . . along with the shredded Constitution a very long time.

3. The net makes it easier.

4. Certainly they seem to be most allergic to creative folks who think outside the box. Particularly those who write reasonably well and convincingly.

5. Can't have individuals acting like individuals instead of mind-numbed, brainwashed, lobotomized, implanted, psych-ops, super controlled biological slave robots, now, can they?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Agree with you 100%...those who think automonously are the target.
On ATS most of the threads are just poor copys of some ones original thought...most people can't see this, original thinkers , add and modify in a positive way, but are labelled trolls , for having the temerity to challenge an idea that has been regurgitated ad nauseaum for months or even years.
It is original thought ....very dangerous to the monitoring powers.
The agent labels the thread or post a "Trolish one" and its the dark muddy earth face down with a bullet in the back of the head time.

Stalin knew the dangerous ones were the "free thinkers" who could find other free thinkers by virtue of intelligence and earnestness.
Winston in 1984 knew " We are the dead".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join