It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found radioactive material in a warehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Remember,,, New York ,,, checking for RADIOACTIVITY?
So Obama moved too a BUNKER,,
hmmm

makes sence now.

"A Libyan nuclear engineer says he has found radioactive material in a warehouse used by the Khaddafy regime. Mohammed Al-Ajili inspected a warehouse near Sabha. One of the three cities where there are still Khaddafy supporters holding out. Al-Ajili, a nuclear engineer with degrees from Libya and Britain, looked through the warehouse and says it contains natural uranium, but it hasn't been enriched. Enriched uranium is required for use in atomic reactors or weapons. Libya's national transition council said its forces found internationally banned weapons also near Sabha, but gave no more details. The interim government said it would ask international experts to help get rid of the weapons safely. "
unquote

or am i delusional?

here:
source

Non-categorized event in Libya on Tuesday, 27 September, 2011 at 03:15 (03:15 AM) UTC.
RSOE EDIS
Event Report

hisz.rsoe.hu...

edit on 26-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How convenient, what a load of propaganda.Not venting on you OP.Just the tripe we are supposed to believe.Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

your welcome.

my biggest problem,,
the powers where ever,, don't trust mr. average citizen anymore,, and thats just a slap in the , emotional, face,, self respect ,, u know what i mean,, i could go on,, but,,

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

How does Pres. Obama supposedly being in a bunker during a exercise tie in to radioactive waste on the other side of the world? How does this make sense? What is the obvious connection I'm not seeing?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
reply to post by BobAthome

How does Pres. Obama supposedly being in a bunker during a exercise tie in to radioactive waste on the other side of the world? How does this make sense? What is the obvious connection I'm not seeing?

well i was thinking more along the lines of the problem,
with the Lybian water supply,,
being contanimated,, if u get my particular,, meaning,,
dont want too scare the kids,,

but now that u mention it,,
was there an enriched wharehouse as well?

u dont have too be sherlock holmes,, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Who is Khadaffi? Dont you mean Ghadaffi?

new topics

top topics

join