It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!! Its Showtime ELENIN Hit Us With Your Best Shot!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yes... I want to THANK people for taking the time to study a potential threat. You are sooo shallow and self-righteous! Again... you start a thread so you could basically make fun of the people that thought this comet could be a real threat. Again... there was and is creditable evidence pointing towards *something* happening. So who the hell are you? Instead of putting a thread together with facts and data to try and support your claim you run off at the mouth trying to make people feel ignorant for wanting to get at the truth.

So much circumstantial evidence points towards *something* happening. ATS is a perfect place to exchange ideas and evidence...not to *rub* crow in anyone's face including yours! What I don't get about you... If you don't want to see what data or ideas people have on a certain subject then don't go into that thread. It's so simple...put it all on block!! including your self-righteous attitude.

btw...fear mongering would be stating something that you know is a lie. Warning people about a possible threat is not! If we were to go along with your ridiculous point...then that would be like telling a Weather Man not to put out Tornado Warnings because that's fear-mongering.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Where was I crying...boy?

You seem a little defensive... work on that.

Remember this...if you can.... people have the right to NOT think like you do...to NOT believe in what you believe in...and they have a right to study and try to connect dots just in case their lives are in danger. They also have a right to try and save others. If you don't like the info and the data or you don't believe... so what?

You and the OP need a lesson most children have learned by the time they start school! If you don't believe in a topic or think it's ridiculous... stay away from it. Don't come in. Block it!! By coming in trying to be all witty with your sarcastic, I told you so comments is a waste of everyone's time...but more importantly you dis-respect the people that are interested.

Most people have lost the art of listening and respect... ATS is a forum so we can ALL exchange idea's and thoughts and data... duh!~

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
you have a good point, but perhaps both need to "work on it", i'll admit I do aswell, but im not much of a social creature lately, worlds to busted.

if one side starts labeling anyone who believed in a possible event from elenin 'fearmongers' we're back to square one, worse off even. forgive them for caring about your safety.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
is it over yet? can i come out of from under the bed? can i take my tin foil hat off?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Here you go camaro.

you prolly arn't dutch but just go with it.

edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

"an object slipped during work on a circuit breaker and caused an arc that took out power for one of two DC electrical systems that power safety valves and other devices." unquote bull # factor---------------------> 100% "caused an arc"-----> TRUE,,,its impedence,, inductance, build up ,, in the Force ,, or amperage,, cause by ,,in my opinion,, an X-Class Solar Flare,, better get it shielded boys,, cause there is more comming.
reply to post by BobAthome

Reading that made me chuckle. You obviously have no idea, or else you would not have posted the utter rubbish I just read.

Thank god your not a real engineer

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by Phage

The comet was.
But no, no quakes.
BTW, the "alignment" happened about 20 minutes ago. Was it good for you?

LOL Im smokin my after alignment ciggarette as we speak.....

Good Lord......this thread is out of control......

LOL.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Don't we have another end of life event on the 28th October?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
So you made a thread just so you could go.. NaNaNaPooPoo... I told you so... rub your possible crow into the face of someone that *thought* they were doing good by letting others know of a potential threat?

O..ok...

I personally want to Thank all those that took the time to compile, study, and warn of a potentially deadly event. After all... mysteries are solved by connecting dots and gathering data. A lot of those dots were circumstantial, however: enough circumstances pointing towards 1 event...you have no choice but to let others know the possibilities of life changing as *you* know it. Your choice is still very much yours to make if you take heed or not.

Yes, and maybe with time and enough of these "you goddamn retards, I told you so" people will stop believing such stupid #. Swine flu anyone? Yea, I should have made 10 threads pointing out everyones stupidity on that one.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Unless Elenin is really a Spacecraft from a distant planet then i dont careeeeee.

This thing is tiny! and it's breaking apart!

Where is all the Elenin evidence??!??!?

Gimme something besides dates of earthquakesssss.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Well actually, some people have said that Elenin is a spaceship from Sirius called Siria.

I heard it from www.hollowearthnetwork.com... June 18th call.

The rabbit hole is pretty deep! Do you want the red pill or the blue pill?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
Day isnt over yet?

Is.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nothing has been raining death from the skies today, unless you consider a minor downpour stopping Seattle traffic death from the sky.

Braking doesn't help you avoid the raindrops people!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I respect all the work people have put into this comet, that said, WE have real problems right here at home that need to be taken care of. The way I see it, if a comet is going to hit earth, so be it, It's an act of God. Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

It's understandable that you're a little butthurt over being wrong about Elenin but it's not like plenty of people didn't try to intervene in those retarded threads with the truth, namely that there was never any threat from Elenin. That there was no threat was stated over and over and over and over, yet the Eletards refused to take it on board.

There's nothing to be gained from being angry at other people for being correct. Perhaps you should have listened months ago to those who told you there would be no threat.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

So you made a thread just so you could go.. NaNaNaPooPoo... I told you so... rub your possible crow into the face of someone that *thought* they were doing good by letting others know of a potential threat?

O..ok...

I personally want to Thank all those that took the time to compile, study, and warn of a potentially deadly event. After all... mysteries are solved by connecting dots and gathering data. A lot of those dots were circumstantial, however: enough circumstances pointing towards 1 event...you have no choice but to let others know the possibilities of life changing as *you* know it. Your choice is still very much yours to make if you take heed or not.

What it was was pure fear mongering and you want to thank them for that. There never was any threat from this comet its the stupidest fad to ever hit the internet. O..Kay then, you thank them for spreading that. Let me ask you this. If there was a real known event about to happen, say a meteor storm, where would you go for information on that? Here? I think perhaps you might seek a genuine news website or even the TV. ATS is entertainment. I dont come here for the news. Oh and if the sources you wish to thank had even remotely studied this comet they would not have been contributing to the ELE fear campaign they would have been where I am on the side of reason and known it was not an extinction level event but a non event.

Thank you my point exactly everybody has been fear mongering this stupid comet while entertaining none the less it has become a nuiciance imo

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Where was I crying...boy?

You seem a little defensive... work on that.

Remember this...if you can.... people have the right to NOT think like you do...to NOT believe in what you believe in...and they have a right to study and try to connect dots just in case their lives are in danger. They also have a right to try and save others. If you don't like the info and the data or you don't believe... so what?

You and the OP need a lesson most children have learned by the time they start school! If you don't believe in a topic or think it's ridiculous... stay away from it. Don't come in. Block it!! By coming in trying to be all witty with your sarcastic, I told you so comments is a waste of everyone's time...but more importantly you dis-respect the people that are interested.

Most people have lost the art of listening and respect... ATS is a forum so we can ALL exchange idea's and thoughts and data... duh!~

Where did I criticize that fact? I want you to answer ONE simple question? When was this comet EVER a potentiol threat to the earth? It will no even pass within ONE LD!!!!!! Lunar distance for you laywomen. Uh still no? The distance from the earth to the moon? 228000 miles away now how was this comet EVER a threat?
edit on 27-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

into the face of someone that *thought* they were doing good by letting others know of a potential threat?

It isn't doing much good for anyone when these people can't even comprehend basic physics and the fact that a comet cannot cause a earthquake on Earth..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
well there ya go elenin freaks, NOTHING HAPPENED nothing with OBAMA either two birds with one stone, nice

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey what happened to the alignment on the 26th and the earthquakes and all that? Oh was that predicted by someone else? OK I'll believe you but this time the world better end or I'm going to be very upset will all of you guys who do predicts and stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join