It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!! Its Showtime ELENIN Hit Us With Your Best Shot!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Quick everybody panic!!

FR(for reals) I don't know much about Elenin but so far I'm enjoying doomsday. Nice sunrise and surprisingly cooler than normal.

The time is 6 am here in Texas, this Mcupobob and I'll be here all day reporting on the apocalypse. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

A quake occurred in my pants right after I spotted the "Was it good for you" comment.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

???Confused and you didn't answer my question.

How long did it take after each alignment for a quake to possibly occur ?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I know what will happen today: nuclear exchange with Iran. You see, Obama is in no win situation: if he vetoes Palestinian Statehood - he pisses off 75% of the world, may lose oil supply from Saudis and eventually power. If he doesn't - he pisses off Israel and her lobby in DC - thus he loses election and eventually power. Perfect time to fly to bunker in DIA and start nuclear war. Then all his worries are no more.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

???Confused and you didn't answer my question.

How long did it take after each alignment for a quake to possibly occur ?

About 3 seconds...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thank you Suspiria

So yea most likely nothing to worry about.

Well if we do have a big quake it will just be because it was meant to happen that's all.

Hopefully nothing happens today and yes also what is happening in the middle east as well.

Let there be peace.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ghost375

Well, in this case it's no mas.

Phage, I am used to you being the stern, no b#ll kindof guy but that was just too funny.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

oh dear what are they teaching at school these days? no mass ? it must be made of that new material called VOID . sorry for the pun !!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
never mind

edit on Tue September 27th, 2011 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

This is the real truth about Elenin, it exists, but it will never hit the Earth. Case closed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
According to certain religious people on youtube, we should be in our second day of the Nibiru Solar eclipse. Unfortunately for us in the desert, the sun is brighter and hotter than ever. I was really hoping they were right this time, but it looks like they pulled another Nancy Lieder.

High nineties today. Not too bad for Arizona but I'm ready for it to really cool down.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Let there be peace.

Maybe there will be...until someone discovers you're sitting on some desirable commodity. Then it's lock and load!

There will never be peace. We will always be able to justify killing each other.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Give it time people. Obama does not arrive in Denver until 3:25 PM EST and leaves at 5:50 PM EST. If there is an event planned it will fall between that 2 hours and 25 minutes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
So you made a thread just so you could go.. NaNaNaPooPoo... I told you so... rub your possible crow into the face of someone that *thought* they were doing good by letting others know of a potential threat?

O..ok...

I personally want to Thank all those that took the time to compile, study, and warn of a potentially deadly event. After all... mysteries are solved by connecting dots and gathering data. A lot of those dots were circumstantial, however: enough circumstances pointing towards 1 event...you have no choice but to let others know the possibilities of life changing as *you* know it. Your choice is still very much yours to make if you take heed or not.

What it was was pure fear mongering and you want to thank them for that. There never was any threat from this comet its the stupidest fad to ever hit the internet. O..Kay then, you thank them for spreading that. Let me ask you this. If there was a real known event about to happen, say a meteor storm, where would you go for information on that? Here? I think perhaps you might seek a genuine news website or even the TV. ATS is entertainment. I dont come here for the news. Oh and if the sources you wish to thank had even remotely studied this comet they would not have been contributing to the ELE fear campaign they would have been where I am on the side of reason and known it was not an extinction level event but a non event.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BobAthome

Whelp, you got me there.
Strange place for an imperceptible earthquake. Must have been the ex-comet.
neic.usgs.gov...

Computer Slang beginning with the letter W
# WELP
Well
-------------------
see now im confused,,
welp too me is,,
Eyy, Jim! I just finished the job on that engine repair, so, feel free to take the credit for it as usual! Welp,

a derogatory but truthfull expression of anothers immature behaviour. The action relating too the action,,"to take the credit" ,,,"as usual!".

but i guess it is the new internet slang for,, well,
so re-reading your responce,,
"Well, you got me there.
Strange place for an imperceptible earthquake. Must have been the ex-comet.
your welcome.
bobathome.

edit on 27-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

in regards too this,,in case anyone gives a #.

"ding,,,
ok back

i case u missed

Magnitude: 2.7
Mercalli scale: 1
Date-Time [UTC]: 27 September, 2011 at 04:08:25 UTC
Local Date/Time: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 04:08 at night at epicenter
Depth: 29.80 km (18.52 miles)
Region: North America
Distances: 12.72 km (7.90 miles) S of Lucky Shot Landing, Alaska

------------

ohhh ladies and gentlemen,,
what ,,

Lucky Shot,,

ya a hit too the kiddneys like that,, really,, hurts,,,

wait a minute,,, its over,,,, ,,
i cant believe it,,

he said

no mas,,,,no mas,,,

edit on 27-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
nothing occured. I said I would wait and see, as any good scientist would with an experiment, and well, theres a heatwave in the UK, but thats solar flares and such causing that imho. few power outages, again, solar activity, possibly increased reporting of power outages during the events of last night.

not sure what else to say, the only thing that annoyed me to begin with is that scientists say comets are made of ice, as if they are clumps of frozen water. this is not correct, and i'm sick of reading it. I hope this has been a good lesson to all, and I wish we did get to see another comet, I saw halley's comet when I was a kid and it was utterly astounding. the recent UARS thing was on a similar par, show me meteor showers, show me aroura, because britains sky is BORING AS HELL.

ed: unless you count very paranoid ufo drivers and the odd black helicopter. to be clear, I have seen more than one unidentified flying object in my skys, and each time they seam to get out of there asap when I spot them. once was with witness, debunk that =P
edit on 27/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

just to clear something up, I think the OP means the alignment itself has no mass, don't need sherlock holmes to tell you that, but one thing people will dismiss is that there is some physics to it, light can align along this axis, of course phage has pointed out before the comet would have been above the ecliptic at this point, but then I look at astrology and wonder is it imporatant if its close enough? (i've always been weird for a scientific sort of thinker, I don't rule anything out until I have evidence.) (at this point however I am thinking maybe not.)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

You hit the nail on the head! Great comment and your soooo RIGHT! I give each individual that's in my life 1 bridge. If you burn that bridge by your actions...that's it... I cannot trust you any longer. Obviously people make mistakes...I don't torch the bridge over small issues...however; if you lie or steal from me that's a different issue.

I'm sure most of you have been in the position with someone that has lied to you...it is SO hard to trust that person again. I don't go out of my way to hold a grudge, but in the back of my mind I will always wonder if you lied to me once will you do it again...? Hence... our Government has burned their bridge with me. I have a friend that is 70 yrs old. He's a DIE HARD Republican... he has a stick up his ass...and he liked Bush Jr... normally everything I despise in an individual...*haha* A surveyor called him wanting to ask questions concerning our Government and Health Care I believe was the survey. He was polite but he told the woman I'm sorry, I cannot participate in your survey because I no longer trust my Government. When I heard him say those words it was like someone had punched me. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

Washington and most all the people in it...are garbage. Criminals worked their way into our house and took it over... when are we going to do something about it? Enough is Enough already!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by AllUrChips
They HAVE NO MASS!

An object with no mass?
Looks like someone forgot to learn the basics of physics.

Maybe the mass is stored or dwells in part or whole in a different dimension. We then wouldn't be able to observe it and therefore could not measure it.

ponder that for a bit folks.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Now you dont have to be a "rocket scientist" to know that [color=RED] "alignments" with comets do not cause siesmic activity. They HAVE NO MASS!

just to clear something up, I think the OP means the alignment itself has no mass

=/

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join