It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Occupy Wallstreet," the Communists in sheeps clothing.

page: 5
48
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruePatriot1685
 


Well said I completely agree.

Goes for socialism as well. 100% of anything is bad, it seems.




posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Keep sticking up for those corporations guys!

Some people on this site are already bought out. Makes me wonder if any of you idiots are even real people or some corporate bot.

Personally... people that stick up for wallstreet vs the average man can go to hell.

The cops using excessive force and arresting people just for videotaping are bought and paid for too.

I think it's funny that at G20's, Wallstreet, or Goldman Sach's headquarters you get the piss beaten out of you for protesting.

I think it's funnier that so called ATSer Average Men would stick up for these scumbags by calling the protestors communists.

Nothing is more anti-commie than protest, so piss off.

The whole "commie" name calling is old and tired and unrealistic. It's an old tactic used when you have nothing better to use.

I think you forget that we have a Capitalist Economy not a Capitalist Gov.
edit on 9/27/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)


The ones who organized this event are what they are, communists. It has nothing to do with what people would like to call them, it is simply proven to be what they are.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


And I tell you guys that you are full of crap.

This is not about anything to do with communism. It has to do with the lack of wallstreet regulations.

Who is Occupy Wall Street?


Occupy Wall Street is leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We Are The 99% that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1%. The original call for this occupation was published by Adbusters in July; since then, many individuals across the country have stepped up to organize this event, such as the people of the NYC General Assembly and US Day of Rage. There'll also be similar occupations in the near future such as October2011 in Freedom Plaza, Washington D.C.


You can call them Commies all you want. I did some research and all of the stupid commie crap comes from a bunch of hard right-wing blogs.

You don't even seem to understand what these groups are calling for and you define Communism incorrectly.

Here is some kool-aid... have fun sucking up to the corporations.

edit on 9/27/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


And I tell you guys that you are full of crap.

This is not about anything to do with communism. It has to do with the lack of wallstreet regulations.

Who is Occupy Wall Street?


Occupy Wall Street is leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We Are The 99% that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1%. The original call for this occupation was published by Adbusters in July; since then, many individuals across the country have stepped up to organize this event, such as the people of the NYC General Assembly and US Day of Rage. There'll also be similar occupations in the near future such as October2011 in Freedom Plaza, Washington D.C.


You can call them Commies all you want. I did some research and all of the stupid commie crap comes from a bunch of hard right-wing blogs.

You don't even seem to understand what these groups are calling for and you define Communism incorrectly.

Here is some kool-aid... have fun sucking up to the corporations.

edit on 9/27/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)


Some of the sheeple who show up for these things may very well fall under the category of your description but the fact remains, the organizers are communists plain and simple. Without the organizers there would be no event for the street mobs to show up for.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


Street Mobs? there are no more than a thousand protesters. I think Capitalism will survive these "communist" agitators.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 



Some of the sheeple who show up for these things may very well fall under the category of your description but the fact remains, the organizers are communists plain and simple. Without the organizers there would be no event for the street mobs to show up for.


Ok, say these people are the devil, er, I mean communists. So whats the problem with that? Just calling someone a communist doesnt carry the weight it did in 1956. You actually have to tell us why these protestors being communist is even a problem? My bet is you really can't without drudging up tired rhetoric from the depths of Ayn Rand and the Rand Corporation propaganda machine.

And you miss the point. Its not the organizers who sparked this event. It was the banks. If the banks acted within their limits, followed the law and didnt steal trillions of dollars from the public then these people wouldnt have a reason to protest.

So its not commies or protesters who caused this event. It was the banks who the protesters are protesting. You just can't take the effect and make it the cause.
edit on 27-9-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
oh my equality for everyone! how evil.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


Using the term sheeple is really played out. There is no wool over my eyes. I did plenty of research and these guys are American through and through. The are sick of a corrupt Wallstreet running our lives with no consequences (including jail for illegal trade activities.)

Keep talking that corporate talk. See where it gets you.

Personally, it is your kind that is wrong with this country with your disinformation.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal
 


Cool propaganda ad you have as the OP. You forget one thing. Take a look at all the police brutalities commited at that protest. Yesterday we saw footage of a cop walk up an pepper spray a woman in the face for no reason, she was just standing there minding her own business at the rally.

Yes, lets keep video taping the occupy wall street rally and film these police officers commiting crimes. Lets use this rally to expose the rising police brutality epidemic that has overrun this nation. Down with the tyrants! Film these police officers everywhere you go it is 100% legel to make sure that they are doing the job the tax payers pay them to do and not abuse their power and authority!



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed
 

Here is an interesting article from the redstate website which is eerily similiar to what Occupy Wallstreet advocates.Also below is a video from Sharon Black at the 2010 WWP National Conference.The minute and second beside the stated goals is where it can be seen in the video.
Sourc e

1.The occupation of factories and workplaces [at 1:25]
2.A challenge to capitalist property relations [at 1:38]
3.The formation of People’s Assemblies that can become “parallel organizations to the bankrupt capitalist governmental structures” as they have begun in the Bronx, NY and in Baltimore [at 2:10]
4.A nationwide strike and march on Washington [at 2:38]
5.The future abolishment of “the system” (presumably Capitalism) [at 2:45] (“We will get there, comrades, we will get there…”)
6.Worldwide socialism has been in retreat due to technology, but now it has come full circle and bitten “its masters” [at 4:00]
7.A call for a campaign to abolish Capitalism and embrace worldwide socialism [at 4:45]
8.We need to have an undestanding of what only Marxism can afford us[at 5:20]
9.Our ultimate goal is worldwide socialist revolution” [at 7:35]
10.“Long live revolutionary socialism…” [at 8:20]




edit on 27-9-2011 by Daedal because: Spelling



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 

The quiet revolution is far more deceptive than a mass riot attempt.The easier the people can be led down the path of Socialism..ie..Communism.without a struggle,the less people will know it's even there.These people are being led by professional revolutionaries who spend most of their time organizing their party toward a mass revolutionary party capable of leading a worker's revolution or (proletarian revolution).



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed
 

I think the trail has led to where it has.You can deny it all you want,that's your right.Communism is deception.Get informed.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab
 

It's the organizers and the funds allocated to the event which make it possible.And if you read the post you would see it goes straight back to the United Nations and the Gates Foundation.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by doctornamtab
 

It's the organizers and the funds allocated to the event which make it possible.And if you read the post you would see it goes straight back to the United Nations and the Gates Foundation.



I think they are using these people to bring down Capitalism, and the baillouts were a setup to make people mad enough to protest.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab
 





The idea that we have to choose between 100% capitalism or 100% communism is another form


Thats where socialism comes in. It's a known fact that socialism is a bridge to communism. Communism is the advanced form. Socialists hated communists because they were too violent, but other than that the philosophy is the same.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity
 


What's with blaming the baby boomers for everything? That is where you show that you don't understand who the Power Elite work.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by doctornamtab
 

It's the organizers and the funds allocated to the event which make it possible.And if you read the post you would see it goes straight back to the United Nations and the Gates Foundation.



I think they are using these people to bring down Capitalism, and the baillouts were a setup to make people mad enough to protest.


You clearly don't understand the average lefty one bit... the vast majority are for moderation,
not communism. The left is mad because of what happened to initiate the bailouts, the corruption
and the crony system that ensure that this corruption will go on for ever. The way you have it set
up, nothing will ever change, because every challenge to the system is, in your eyes, Communism.
I think the bank and the elites are using you and your fear of communism like some sort of trained
guard dog. This goes for conservative America, the media outlets drive this communist plot into your
head day after day, I wouldn't expect you to see anything but communists.

My conservative grandparents and their parents would be pissed at those banks if they were
alive today, like get their guns out pissed, because they had principle, somewhere along the
way conservatives have thorn away principle for fear.
edit on 27-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by The Sword
 


Are you an advocate for communism? Just wondering. If so, why?


Sounds like he perceives the same thing I see in you. You are guided by fear,
specifically fear induced by evoking America's greatest enemy. You realize
the concept of Terrorism was used to guide and manipulate conservatives
last generation? It's true, it is a standard component of propaganda, your
fear is the Reds, Red's that don't exist here in any significant quantity.
It serves two purposes, A gets you to vote for people that repeat the scary
sentiment you believe in. B Allows the elites and the banks to be protected
from scrutiny or any real action because you believe in deregulation and
non intervention, because those have been associated with communism
as opposed to COMMON SENSE.


You don't know anything about what I am guided by. You don't know me, my history, my life or anything. You are just making judgements about me based on your own lack of understanding. Not that I give a darn or anything. I've come to expect it here.

Also, I happen to be a supporter of Ron Paul, but unlike others here of a more left leaning ideology, I would never under any circumstance vote for Obama or any other Marxist, and that includes Hillary.
I have a history of posting exposes like showing how Bush is a member of Skull and Bones and how his family financed Hitler, so you can just give up on the accusations of being a propagandist for the Right wing.
edit on 27-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Partisanity
 


What's with blaming the baby boomers for everything? That is where you show that you don't understand who the Power Elite work.


Clearly you don't either... Creating a fear based system of motivation is the methods to
controlling the populace, be it communists, terrorists, black people, christianity, islam,
dark skin, light skin... all those things are ways distract and focus peoples anger.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by The Sword
 


Are you an advocate for communism? Just wondering. If so, why?


Sounds like he perceives the same thing I see in you. You are guided by fear,
specifically fear induced by evoking America's greatest enemy. You realize
the concept of Terrorism was used to guide and manipulate conservatives
last generation? It's true, it is a standard component of propaganda, your
fear is the Reds, Red's that don't exist here in any significant quantity.
It serves two purposes, A gets you to vote for people that repeat the scary
sentiment you believe in. B Allows the elites and the banks to be protected
from scrutiny or any real action because you believe in deregulation and
non intervention, because those have been associated with communism
as opposed to COMMON SENSE.


You don't know anything about what I am guided by. You don't know me, my history, my life or anything. You are just making judgements about me based on your own lack of understanding. Not that I give a darn or anything. I've come to expect it here.


This is true, the only thing can tell is that everything to you is part of a communist plot.
It sounds rather complex and nefarious, but I am telling you that 90% of the people I know
are liberal and I none of them advocate communism. That's why your dialogue is so bizarre
to me, that is why I keep at it, you are worried about commies and I don't even know any,
and I am a liberal.



new topics

top topics



 
48
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join