It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's Schedule Currently ENDS Tuesday Sep 27, 2011.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

sure its near the end of the month, but if you look at future months, nothing, niet, zilch, nada is planned.

is this the end?

(of his career hopefully not the world)

Originally posted by CORN IS NUTS
reply to post by ignant

Well after typing in "Obama's schedule" in google it brought me to the White House page. I have never looked at this before but when lookoing at his schedule it is blank starting tomorrow:

www.whitehouse.gov...

Now is this because it is not published until the day of? I have never checked it before as I have not felt the need. But it is a little creepy to his schedule blank.

Biden's schedule is also blank moving forward from today.

Most likely is nothing but it is worth a look into.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Very strange indeed. I've read some articles stating that President Obama was holding a DEFCON 1 Drill, which is the highest military alert status, and he and his posse were going to be housed in the largest D.U.M.B. underneath the Colorado International Airport. Do not know how legitimate these claims are but highly suspicious considering this would be unprecedented throughout the history of the U.S.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Err no.

I checked the schedule for the 27th yesterday and it wasn't available, otherwise I would have written THIS thread yesterday.

It is available now.

Tomorrow, the schedule for the 28th will be available.

edit on 26/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
"Nothing is planned, zilch"

Holy s***.

Has this happened before re Presidential schedules, or is this unprecedented?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Saw your post -after- mine. Okay, that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Haha, it IS kind of odd that he will be at a high school...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
guess we will find out. o0 but noo i dont believe it will end.. but it could

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Oh God no, not that again!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

HOPEFULLY...he doesn't freeze up halfway thru 'My Pet Goat'....or whatever the High School equivalent is.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

In the morning, the President will travel to Denver, Colorado. The departure of Air Force One from Los Angeles, California and the arrival in Denver, Colorado are open press.

While in Denver, the President will visit Abraham Lincoln High School to highlight his American Jobs Act proposal to put workers back on the job by rebuilding and modernizing schools across the country. The American Jobs Act proposes a $25 billion investment in school infrastructure that will modernize at least 35,000 public schools – investments that will create jobs while improving classrooms and upgrading our schools to meet 21st century needs. While at Abraham Lincoln High School, the President will deliver remarks. The President’s remarks are open to pre-credentialed media.

Later, the President will return to Washington, DC. The departure from Denver, Colorado and the arrival on the South Lawn are open press.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
even government ppl will say sometimes its best to put something right in the open to try and hide it...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puppet27Master
reply to post by ignant

Very strange indeed. I've read some articles stating that President Obama was holding a DEFCON 1 Drill, which is the highest military alert status, and he and his posse were going to be housed in the largest D.U.M.B. underneath the Colorado International Airport. Do not know how legitimate these claims are but highly suspicious considering this would be unprecedented throughout the history of the U.S.

DEFCON 1

means Nuclear War Imminent (drill 1)

cocked pistol goes along with defense condition.

i wouldnt be at all surprised if our gov (or other) is practicing/drilling to use the first major natural disaster as some sort of weapon/trigger.

and then theres the midwest underground explosions being reported, people are saying bunkers are already being sealed at at least 1 end in advance. hmmm.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He's got plans for the 28th.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – As students begin their school year, President Barack Obama will deliver his third annual Back-to-School Speech at 1:30PM EDT on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School in Washington, DC. The President’s remarks are open to pre-credentialed media, and closed to the public as this event is by invitation only.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

There is no DEFCON 1 drill. It's a Sorcha Faal hoax.

edit on 9/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
BTS speech not worth enuf for his calendar?

hmm considering his last one, i can understand why, though.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ignant

There is no DEFCON 1 drill. It's a Sorcha Faal hoax.

edit on 9/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

a what??

oh neverminds i'll YT it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm borderline unemployed in CO right now. I also remember the "modernization" of the Junior and High Schools a a little over a decade or so ago, when I attended Public Schools in Colorado. These 'modernizations" often centered around larger auditoriums, state of the art Gymnasiums and weight rooms, and of course a Pizza Hut and Taco bell stand for every Cafeteria.

It seems all I have left anymore, is the change in my pocket. I guess this guy delivered afterall.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Yes . But pleeeeeeeeeeeeease pass my half a trillion `jobs` bill. OMG I cant even wrap my mind around the fact that Obama runs even in the polls with the best republican candidates. What the hell is wrong with people?

PS. Nothing is planed formally because hes back on a fund raising spree and campaigning. They do not announce those more than a few days or so in advance for security reasons.
edit on 26-9-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No we have until the 6th of October,that's what it say's on my milk carton.Besides alot of white good companies are offering interest free credit beyound 2012.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

My guess is that it is a glitch or he has a troop visit planned, which they usually go "dark" on for security purposes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join