It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 wake up CALL! Will you answer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Oh indeed 2012 is coming

NWO
Odd weather/earthquakes
ET dislosure

and await it.

I no longer fear a NWO...I'll embrace it
We need some 'exciting' weather/ quakes to keep us preoccupied
I can hardly wait for ET visitation.

Yes 2012 may be rough, but it will be exciting!!

Honest posters will secretly agree with me

And the intelligent posters will be secretly circling their fingers around their ears and pointing at you.( when they know you cant see them doing it.)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Already awake sir, and like my good friend the cobra I am in wait for the perfect oppurtunity to strike for it'll happen fast and without hesitation so I must aswell...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

There is weird weather and quakes? Actually there has been no change in decades so please stop watching youstupid. Or is that youstubid?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

2012 is indeed coming, and then 2013, 2014,2015, why I don't think they will ever stop. Although having seen your other posts you know for a fact that Niburu is real and there is an ET connection, so I suppose 2012 is the year Nibiru makes its appearance? As Boncho said, this is all old stuff, been there done that, where is your evidence please?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

Sitchin claimed his fictional planet called Nibiru would not be here for decades and was a bit upset that the 2012 hoaxers had hijacked his story for their own purposes.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

The thing that gets me the most about this post is where you say earth quakes have never been in a while. Something about this is a red flag but not in a good way for your theory. Just because I haven't seen someone fall on their face in the last few months doesn't mean it wont ever happen again. It could be years before I see a person fall on their face. Will this event like an earth quakes mean anything for the humankind universe? Probably not for the people that haven't on their faces.

You can apply a similar hypothesis for pretty much all your points of interest. If any off this meant the end of the world, I don't think we'd be here right now.
edit on 28-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join