It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 wake up CALL! Will you answer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This will be my 2012 Rant thread, my only 2012 rant thread.

Plenty of blind people on ats have claimed that 2012 is nothing more than fabrication. That being said I would like an open discussion about the current state of the world economy, israel, us/euro, world bankers and the collective agreement of a NWO between many countries. The buzz is in the air for some major change people. We can all agree on that.

Many world leaders are claiming that they want one world currency. Bankers have been getting together in meetings discussing who knows what with George Soro. The political agenda of the U.s. is laughable and a mock-up of the system that was use to be in place. Everyone is after money (duh). Middle class is dissolved.

Crops are becoming a issue with yielding lately. Africa is starving about 12 million people now. Haiti has only recovered 100 Homes since disaster (teacher went there). Billions lost and stolen, elitest only getting 3 years in prison. Japan Disaster. Random earthquakes in parts of areas that have never been hit in awhile.

Political tensions.
Rise of mankind against TPTB (protest)
Odd weather
West vs East
WW3 on the edge
Elenin and other comets

Now I do not believe in specific dates or anything. But I do believe something will happen in 2012ish. (2012-2018) That will be something that no one has ever seen
edit on 26-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, if it comes it comes....your all stuck here with it I guess. My spaceship only fits a few people....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

yea when it becomes us technicolored crazies vs. wtf ever they are
personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That will be something that no one has ever seen

Things unseen by the world...

• Comets -check
  • World Wars -check
  • Financial woes -check
  • CMEs -check
  • Political tensions -check
  • Revolution -check
  • Famine -check

did I miss any?

edit on 26-9-2011 by boncho because: a few, i did...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

edit on 26-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

You have missed the unknowable variable

I'm working out the math!

link   

Originally posted by boncho

That will be something that no one has ever seen

Things unseen by the world...

• Comets -check
  • World Wars -check
  • Financial woes -check
  • CMEs -check
  • Political tensions -check
  • Revolution -check
  • Famine -check

did I miss any?

edit on 26-9-2011 by boncho because: a few, i did...

You forgot "Please watch for falling satellites and possible blackouts from the solar flares.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   

I kinda wish something would happen then my no solicing sign might actually work since ALL the religious weirdos out there can't read the NOT 1 NOT 2 BUT 3 signs i have posted no trespassing all violators will be shot no solicting, and BEWARE OF DOG!

link   
Oh indeed 2012 is coming

NWO
Odd weather/earthquakes
ET dislosure

and await it.

I no longer fear a NWO...I'll embrace it
We need some 'exciting' weather/ quakes to keep us preoccupied
I can hardly wait for ET visitation.

Yes 2012 may be rough, but it will be exciting!!

Honest posters will secretly agree with me

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Plenty of blind people on ats have claimed that 2012 is nothing more than fabrication.

What do you mean by '2012'? I believe the year is a real year. It will happen after this current one.

If you are referring to the so-called 'Mayan" prophecy as outlined by author Jose Argueles, it is quite specific about its predictions and timeline. There are a lot of misperceptions about that theory. You should maybe read his book.

Also, none of your 'signs' are really new. and can be seen throughout history/
edit on 26-9-2011 by ARealandTrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
[

What do you mean by '2012'? I believe the year is a real year. It will happen after this current one.

I dont know, I'm working on Sarcasm for dummies

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Btw somewhere in there you need to make room for the second coming of christ that way i can FINALLY answer everybodies question "Have you found Jesus yet?"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So you arent actually referring to the 'timewave zero' stuff from Argueles book about 2012?

Or you just have no idea what im talking about?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Present issues involving the world should be enough now a days. Enough to know that something is going to happen. That is vague. But I am looking at it in a financial change. Instead of....something will happen somewhere. I also look at it through disasters, but that is too much for ats to get all logically skeptic on me

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
FFS. "Something' will happen in 21012ish (2012-18) that no one has ever seen before"

Things that no one has ever seen before happen all the time- on a more frequent basis than a 6 year estimate might I add.

With all the hype that 2012 is getting something HAS to happen and when it does and it is insignificant it will be perpetuated as a catalyst (not the catastrophic event it was meant to be) by whack job, would be conspiracy theorist ATS'ers who are obsessed with chinese whispers regarding anythng from the Illuminati to 2012 and aliens.

The world has always been a busy place but now due to the internet and rapidfire access to information we are made aware of what is happening in the rest of the world and beyond...

*shakes head*

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

2012 - 2018 = last seven years of God's tribulation.. yes gona be very interesting

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buildingthenations

2012 - 2018 = last seven years of God's tribulation.. yes gona be very interesting

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017..then 2018 begins and your timeline thus ends.

That's only 6 years by my count, Pythagoras.
edit on 27/9/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Originally posted by buildingthenations

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017..then 2018 begins and your timeline thus ends.

That's only 6 years by my count, Pythagoras.
edit on 27/9/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

How the hell do you know ? When the trib is ? How the hell do you know ? How many more doomsdates have to pass before we get the point ?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
FFS. "Something' will happen in 21012ish (2012-18) that no one has ever seen before"

Things that no one has ever seen before happen all the time- on a more frequent basis than a 6 year estimate might I add.

With all the hype that 2012 is getting something HAS to happen and when it does and it is insignificant it will be perpetuated as a catalyst (not the catastrophic event it was meant to be)

To be CLEAR, "2012" is not predicted to be a catastrophe. The ENTIRE 2012 'MOVEMENT' is based onn a bad interpretation of Myana 'gliphs' that predict a CONSCIOUSNESS SHIFT in 2012 and spaceships and wacky # like that. Not saying I agree with it, just pointing out what the actual 'philosophy' purports. It has nothign to do with the 'end of the world', but with the 'end of time'. Big difference, actually.

There is NO mention of destruction of the earth. That all comes from the stupid hollywood movie from a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Political tensions.
Odd weather
West vs East
WW3 on the edge
Elenin and other comets

You forgot Solar Flares and Volcanoes.
Volcanoes are a worry.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Plenty of blind people on ats have claimed that 2012 is nothing more than fabrication. That being said I would like an open discussion about the current state of the world economy, israel, us/euro, world bankers and the collective agreement of a NWO between many countries. The buzz is in the air for some major change people. We can all agree on that.

Many world leaders are claiming that they want one world currency. Bankers have been getting together in meetings discussing who knows what with George Soro. The political agenda of the U.s. is laughable and a mock-up of the system that was use to be in place. Everyone is after money (duh). Middle class is dissolved.

Crops are becoming a issue with yielding lately. Africa is starving about 12 million people now. Haiti has only recovered 100 Homes since disaster (teacher went there). Billions lost and stolen, elitest only getting 3 years in prison. Japan Disaster. Random earthquakes in parts of areas that have never been hit in awhile.

Political tensions.
Odd weather
West vs East
WW3 on the edge
Elenin and other comets

Now I do not believe in specific dates or anything. But I do believe something will happen in 2012ish. (2012-2018) That will be something that no one has ever seen
While all of those issues you have sited are very real none of them have anything to do with any date or year on the calendar . Yes these are turbulant times but history is full of such periods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join