It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin cosmic force!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
in 2 days all you elenin freaks are going to have some HAROLD CAMPING egg on your faces when there was NO EARTHQUAKE or 3 DAYS of DARKNESS ... LOL.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
yay for pointless threads that only lead to trash talking

2nd

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Haha, someone had to say it... star for you. I couldn't agree more.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

2nd

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

Should be in RANT.

And yes, some deserved egg will be on my face...

I will commence wiping it off soon thereafter.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This probably could have been delivered with more eloquence.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This thread is relevant to my interests.

What happens if we have the 3 days of darkness or some other calamity? Will you post a new thread or respond in this thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Please remember your forum etiquette, "elenin freaks" is not very politically correct. The proper terminology is "ELEtards".

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think elenin has taught me how to question anything that could be kept blind from us. All we have is the research that we do online through a collection of thought. although elenin does not effect earth its nice to see that there are people out there to look at every angle. As for the fear mongering well...... Its a sellout move. All I know for sure is the government would lie about anything that would cause chaos. Do you agree?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
all i have to say is said in this video
enjoy

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
in 2 days all you elenin freaks are going to have some HAROLD CAMPING egg on your faces when there was NO EARTHQUAKE or 3 DAYS of DARKNESS ... LOL.

Pointless thread, you guys are like kids. Its THEORY. Their is no need to throw it in peoples face. What are you going to accomplish by throwing it in their faces? Its a good exercise to expose the frauds on youtube and other places. Im not saying every one that believes elenin is a huge destructive planet is a fraud just the people that present it with fear. Scary music in the background, crackly talking ect... This thread need to be deleted.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
27th here in Australia and i have shorts
a t shirt and sun glasses on outside, as its 33 degrees celcius
and very sunny.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I agree that most likely nothing will happen, but if there is truly a 3 days of darkness and "all the demons in hell" come up out of the earth and you dont have the necessary items (beeswax candles, holy water ect, I guarantee you will be having much more than egg on your face, um, if you have a face left. hahaha. just kidding.

or am I?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree, I liked your version better

you should have put elenin in your title instead of dwarf star
it would've got more attention

ETA I'm going to have to change my Tshirts to "I survived Elenin, Have a nice day"

Original concept (by me, feel free to steal it)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9abf212ff04.png[/atsimg]
edit on 26-9-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You must just be itching with a carton of eggs on standby. C'mon, you can't even wait until AFTER nothing happens to post this?

And since we still have the "close encounter" and "debris field" to go through in October, I hope you'll at least be courteous enough to get a fresh carton of eggs then.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickGozinya
Please remember your forum etiquette, "elenin freaks" is not very politically correct. The proper terminology is "ELEtards".

And the event ELENONE. Short for: Extinction Level Event, None.

It's early evening on the 27th here in New Zealand but due to daylight saving, quite bright and sunny.

(cue dramatic music...) but the darkness is coming!!!!

edit on 26/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by how2josh
I think elenin has taught me how to question anything that could be kept blind from us. All we have is the research that we do online through a collection of thought. although elenin does not effect earth its nice to see that there are people out there to look at every angle. As for the fear mongering well...... Its a sellout move. All I know for sure is the government would lie about anything that would cause chaos. Do you agree?

Actually no. Being closer to people who have been in government than most take it from me. They are human beings. The majority believe in what they are doing. There is no conspiracy to work on as soon as you get elected. It really is as it seems most of the time.

The biggest problem is not the politicians but the civil servants who believe THEY run the government! There are indeed secrets but mass worldwide conspiracies, government being an elite working for themselves against the people, no sorry, mistake. There are vested interests, there is corruption etc etc but no more so than in any large organisation.

Oh this applies to UK politics, can't speak for US politics.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm only going to say this once, and am not taking time to respond to any rude remarks.....

All you Elenin Skeptics need to hold your trap! Elenin is not gonna cause all this bs your making up, nor the end of the world. The world will not end either, not now , and not in 2012. Do research, dummies, learn about what the mayan calenders are actually about and how they work! Maybe then you will find the answer for yourselves.... Elenin could cause us damage, but not like your dramatisizing. If it's alignment is how it was predicted it might cause an earthquake, thats it! Stop hatin, and read! Love your friends and have no foes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by DickGozinya

And the event ELENONE. Short for: Extinction Level Event, None.

It's early evening on the 27th here in New Zealand but due to daylight saving, quite bright and sunny.

(cue dramatic music...) but the darkness is coming!!!!

edit on 26/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

... and the darkness has gone again.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Then all the Elanin doomsayers get a gold star....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join