It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Flying Objects Videotaped over Izmir, Turkey (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

And a second one....same video thanks to the contributors in the thread for pointing it out...

Have Chinese lanterns turned blue?

They move independently, so I wouldn't think it could be lanterns, unless they were caught up in different wind currents and maybe were at different altitudes.

I have never seen anything like these so I am not too sure what they could be. Do they have these kind of vibrant blue Chinese lanterns?

These are awesome videos so I had to share.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 26-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is easier to pull off without lanterns......Simple LEDs and watch batteries stuffed into helium filled balloons....

LED Balloon UFOs

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sorry not led balloons. You obviously didn't watch the video where that one balloon just happened to zip real fast on the camera, then go into automatic formation of a triangle. Yeah okay..

And the zoom looks so similar to image that I posted but whatever.

Awesome Video.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The second video shows an interesting phenomena that I haven't seen occur with Chinese lanterns before. One of the objects zooms towards another one at great speed and then simple pauses to assume a formation.

Interesting video. Thank You.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow. This sure does remind me of this thread from earlier about a UFO in China.

UFO Reported by Chinese Stewardess

Not to mention the "blue fireball" in Argentina.
edit on 26-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's a sad thing that people don't watch videos this days and let their belief systems fire a quick response no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

Do you seriously think, those are led balloon or Chinese lanterns? Perhaps lets ask the obvious question have people worldwide gone nuts releasing led balloons or Chinese lanterns at an alarming rate perhaps at least more recently on city centers?? Seems highly unlikely in my opinion.

Peace
edit on 26-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: darn grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
just swamp guess interacting with the atmosphere and the incoming solar storm nothing to see here folks!

loooool j/k

cool vids , not sure what it is . Could be the balloons ,

i would expect many more videos to surface if it were anything of substance ..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

It seems to me that those lights were forming some pretty neat geometrical figures.....
What is your input in this?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache

It seems to me that those lights were forming some pretty neat geometrical figures.....
What is your input in this?

yep, I thought they were about to plot a point on a graph somewhere with the way it was looking with the y axis.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well these are two different videos from two different sources. That's all...so far...but I think two is a good amount. Maybe I should make the fact they are different sources in the OP.

Pred...

link   
The only zipping I witnessed in the video is when they zoom back out, the objects never change speed or zip around. Please tell me which seconds of each video that you are seeing the zipping object.

link   

I don't know if these are actual "Unidentified Flying Objects," or CGI, but the OP's video is certainly not LED balloons...that may be one of the quickest attempts at a debunk since I've joined ATS.
Show me a balloon flying in perfect formation, with capabilities of moving at a high rate of speed and exacting motion.

CGI maybe, balloon no.

edit on 9/26/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

But you can hear the wind on the camera microphone and remember that winds aloft can have differing velocities and directions. Nope I'm afraid that this simply an invasion of turkish chinese internet access. These are showing up all over the world now. Wind driven night time cluster UFO's. Pffft... NEXT>>>

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
The only zipping I witnessed in the video is when they zoom back out, the objects never change speed or zip around. Please tell me which seconds of each video that you are seeing the zipping object.

.42 -.45 on the first video. he zoomed on one of the things then all of a sudden one zooms rights past while he's in zoomed focus on the one object. He did not zoom out, and no balloon goes that fast.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Predator these are not two videos of the sighting but the same one videotaped by
41 years old UFO hunter Yavuz Soner who was with his wife. A famous skywatcher
in Turkey. Your links are bad copies, choose always to post the originals.

A word of advice - Be aware that by posting this footage the chinese lantern men from
Chinese Lantern Planet will come after you claiming “their rights” to this video.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The second video shows an interesting phenomena that I haven't seen occur with Chinese lanterns before. One of the objects zooms towards another one at great speed and then simple pauses to assume a formation.

Interesting video. Thank You.

actually the objects just appear to be doing that when he pans out. the level of depth I'm seeing between zooms, leads me to believe these are balloons.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This man made hoax of floating clusters of lit objects at night drifting on the wind is getting old. I can understand the uploads to YouTube, but on here they belong on the same heap as UARS Superman crater boy.

link   

Hate to burst your bubble but the "movement" you see is just him zooming out with the camera. I own a HD camera and mine zooms out and in just as fast. I can even slowly zoom in and out. Its an illusion, watch it again a few times.

Also, I cannot say what those lights are in the video or even their scale. They could be filming a model for all I know. The background is so dark I cannot tell where the video ends and the letterbox begins.
edit on 26-9-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by intrptr

But you can hear the wind on the camera microphone and remember that winds aloft can have differing velocities and directions. Nope I'm afraid that this simply an invasion of turkish chinese internet access. These are showing up all over the world now. Wind driven night time cluster UFO's. Pffft... NEXT>>>

Yeah and if that was the case then the other AKA balloons would of followed suit. Why didn't they? Only just that one. Please. How do you know it wasn't the traffic below?

link   
Am I the only one to notice, its the same video taken from the same source twice. Pause at Point of reference of 1:09 in first video, when building comes into shot. Second video pause at 0:46 Seconds, simultaniously play them both from 1:09 & 0:46 and its just the same video from exact same camera, same shakes, same zooms, heck even when matched up the voices are the same
edit on 26-9-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join