It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Obama's new camapign slogan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by brilab45

who cares so he or she gets banned for having a sense of humor holy sheesh btw not 25 either and stupid me voted retardedly for the false hopes and dreams of MR.CANT TELL THE DAMN TRUTH PRESIDENT OBAMA. i haven't had so much smoke blown up my arse since i bought that retardo magic bullet blendie thingy. What has he accomplished since he has lovingly accepted my tax dollars.

He does have some great difficulty in telling the truth, however, his new slogan is quite apropos.

WTF

edit on 27-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Mr Obama has a new campaign slogan.
Are you ready for it?
It's called "Winning The Future."
www.whitehouse.gov...

Seriously, WTF

Beezzer! Did you write this for him?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Nope. The one I wrote for him was, "Getting My Pardon".
The other one was, "Watching The Polls, Pooping My Shorts".

Winning the future. Since change was nothing we could believe in, he went a little sci-fi and decided to look past the economic ruin, the high unemployment, the wars, and just wants to winwinwinwinwin!

Then blame Bush some more.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
First off I didn't know you could "Win" the future. Even if you could I don't think I want Mr. Obama as my captain leading the game. He makes to many mistakes and all that.

Also fun fact, My spell check says Obama isn't a word. I find it funny because it get names pretty spot on.
edit on 9/27/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Its not Obama's fault its George bushs fault. Oh but its not George Bushs fault he did Inherited Bill Clinton Housing bubbling and terrible foreign policy. Its not his fault either because He inherited Bush Sr. Terrible foreign policy, and economy policy. Then we get to Regan who inherited that fire Carter started. Did Regan cry and start blaming Carter? No, he pissed that fire out. Despite Regan's Terrible foreign policy at least he was man enough to grab what was between his legs and actually get the problem solved. I could keep going on and on about this and the chain of blame goes back pretty far but instead of blaming and whining how about we get someone in who can solve our mess instead of crying that it was the other guy?

You know what there is a video showing you the chain of blame and its set to a techno beat so you can rave to all our failing Presidents.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Beezzer

Good to hear from you.
Can you believe the POTUS buying into such a stupid slogan.
You always come up with some clever stuff.
I thought for sure that you had snuck into the White House, and dropped this on his desk.
Absolutely fall on the floor, rolling, laughing my arse off.
WTF

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Did anybody play it backwards yet...?

Sec. line

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Violater1

Did anybody play it backwards yet...?

Sec. line

Do you mean the video from mcupobob?
WTF

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Beezzer

Good to hear from you.
Can you believe the POTUS buying into such a stupid slogan.
You always come up with some clever stuff.
I thought for sure that you had snuck into the White House, and dropped this on his desk.
Absolutely fall on the floor, rolling, laughing my arse off.
WTF

His slogan should be, "Grasping At Straws Since 2008"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

They both look like puppets. Slap some strings on them and it would look hilarious.
edit on 27-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
It is not Mr. Obama, it is President Obama.

Give respect where it is due. The guy inherited an awful mess and nose dived right into it.

Things may not be right as anyone would like it, but could any of us done better under the circumstances?

The economy is going to plague us for years to come. There is no one that can bring us out of the direness we are "in" automatically fresh and clean. It takes years!

We are too harsh. Frankly, it would be the wrong thing to do than elect another president at this point. It would only cause more economic quagmires.

Admittedly, I am an ardent Ron Paul supporter. We need to let Obama's directives go through to fruition first. Obama is just out of the gate of hell. It is not his fault.

What is his fault is selecting the wrong people for the wrong job. However, I do believe he is aware of this.

Obama did not cause our economic discourse........period.

But, I love Ron Paul for his principles and it's just not his time. Rand may very well make it. Ron made the greatest legacy in preparing us for original constitutionalism. It will happen or a real revolution will happen.

Obama must stay in place for now.

Wow
I don't even use the Mr. when I refer to obama. Granted obama didn't exactly cause the mess were in, but he had two years of democratic control of the House and Senate to lay the ground work and he did nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

They both look like puppets. Slap some strings on them and it would look hilarious.
edit on 27-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

I couldn't resist.
WTF

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ever suggest to Obama that you want more than he is offering?

One would think that (being a Harvard graduate) he would have picked up on that point by now.

BTW, that's President Obama, not 'Obama'.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Admittedly, I am an ardent Ron Paul supporter. We need to let Obama's directives go through to fruition first. Obama is just out of the gate of hell. It is not his fault.

I am too lazy to find the Picard face palm image. Is this what is about to happen? The Ron Paul revolution is going to be hijacked by people that think he is no different than Obama? I have read all of your posts on this thread and I find it impossible to believe you have a clue of what you are talking about solely based on the three lines above. You CANNOT be a Ron Paul supporter and want the Obama directives to go through.

Perhaps you are a Ron Paul supporters because he has nice hair but you clearly know nothing of his beliefs and goals.

Obama has been in office long enough to make a difference and he had control of both houses of congress for 2 years. His policies on the economy are the same as Bush's policies on the economy and I am referring to his actions not his rhetoric. You can give Obama a pass based on whatever it is you use to justify support for someone but he is a failure - an unmitigated failure. He has made the situation far worse.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
er.. "winning the future"?
I thought in Obama's world we ALL got trophies?

Don't the "libs" believe :
" If you "Won"....
Then necessarily Somebody else "lost"?

I'm so confused now....

edit on 27-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Winning the future?

Or "Moving the furnature"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is kind of old now. This dates back to Feb of this year (2011). Obama is counting on enough people being fooled by an empty slogan again to earn him office. If I was American, I'd find it rather insulting. The man is a one trick pony.

IRM

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You all need to stop whining and get your boots on the ground, and that includes you Cousin Pookie!

Oh yeah.............and the corporate jet thing too.

Peace

edit on 27-9-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Winning the future?

Or "Moving the furnature"

I like:
"Obama 2012:
"rearranging the deck chairs..."

edit on 27-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
WTF! Allright, finally,

I can be useful...

I know alot about WTF!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

This is kind of old now. This dates back to Feb of this year (2011). Obama is counting on enough people being fooled by an empty slogan again to earn him office. If I was American, I'd find it rather insulting. The man is a one trick pony.

IRM

Old news?
Well, for many of us here on ATS, this is new news.
I mean come on, a campaign slogan that's "WTF" would have certainly attracted the attention of at least one member a long time ago.

WTF

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join