It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Obama's new camapign slogan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Quite apropo, yet incomplete.

...should be WTF Do You Think You're Doing?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
reply to post by here4awhile

Of course all of you Obama hatefuls(sic) could do a better a job. Ever write a congressman or your local representatives to express your egregious hate towards Obama? Ever suggest to Obama that you want more than he is offering?

I would write to Mr Obama, but I'm afraid, that without it being on his teleprompter, he would never get around to reading it.
Oh, and before you pull the next rabbit out of your hat, please don't let it be the race card.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

When you go to the wrong source, you will not get an answer. Try writing to BOA. The banks run the country. Not Obama.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Thanks for the info, but I wrote to each and every CEO at Bank of America. Obama and all of those useless CEOs got a nine page handwritten letter. None of them had the decency to write back.... but I'm still in my house and they've decided to leave me alone. So, I guess the happy ending is if you don't hear from these #s, you're better off.

Besides, it was Obama that came up with the Making Homes Affordable Program, so he should be held accountable and should have to answer for why so many people are getting refused modifications.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

one Really big freakin PROBLEM............

Barack Obama has told African Americans to 'stop complainin,' 'put on your marching shoes' and follow him into the battle for jobs and opportunity

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

and president or mr. WTF that tells me to stop b*#ching and suck it up has lost my respect. how bout lets band together and march for my false promises. btw thanks for my bonus check. I really didn't earn it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The only reason Charlie Sheen is "winning" is because Chuck Norris isn't playing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This post/thread is silly. No one can debate and no one has anything to offer than prepubescent statements. How awful that ATS is allowing the GLP overflow. No real discussion, no real discourse and no real desire to suggest solutions.

I'm not in the under 25 club. Please be real or go away if you have nothing to offer. The posts made are embarrassing and makes me cringe that no one can debate with logic. How tragic.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Stop b#$%hing i haven't done a damn thing.

'Shake it off. Stop complainin'. Stop grumblin'. Stop cryin'. We are going to press on. We have work to do.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

who has work to do cuz i can surely gaurantee it aint him so maybe its us.........but wait WHAT WORK........

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You stated:

Have you done anything but diatribe on a conspiracy website?

Anyways, you shouldn't assume that all anyone on here does is post on this site.
Keep your apology though. I don't want it.
I would like to hear what you have done to create real change.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It is not Mr. Obama, it is President Obama.

Give respect where it is due. The guy inherited an awful mess and nose dived right into it.

Things may not be right as anyone would like it, but could any of us done better under the circumstances?

The economy is going to plague us for years to come. There is no one that can bring us out of the direness we are "in" automatically fresh and clean. It takes years!

We are too harsh. Frankly, it would be the wrong thing to do than elect another president at this point. It would only cause more economic quagmires.

Admittedly, I am an ardent Ron Paul supporter. We need to let Obama's directives go through to fruition first. Obama is just out of the gate of hell. It is not his fault.

What is his fault is selecting the wrong people for the wrong job. However, I do believe he is aware of this.

Obama did not cause our economic discourse........period.

But, I love Ron Paul for his principles and it's just not his time. Rand may very well make it. Ron made the greatest legacy in preparing us for original constitutionalism. It will happen or a real revolution will happen.

Obama must stay in place for now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

love the gate of hell...........

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This post/thread is silly. No one can debate and no one has anything to offer than prepubescent statements. How awful that ATS is allowing the GLP overflow. No real discussion, no real discourse and no real desire to suggest solutions.

I'm not in the under 25 club. Please be real or go away if you have nothing to offer. The posts made are embarrassing and makes me cringe that no one can debate with logic. How tragic.

You want debate?
Just go back and look at the plethora of threads dedicated to the POTUS's failure. But you first have to get your head out of the sand. I mean WTF

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That picture is classic!
I can hear zombie moans when I stare at it!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your smilies and arrogance fit you quite well. Go back to GLP. Oh? You were banned? Can understand why. Children, spank them or give en to the state.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You're certainly living up to the WTF slogan!

What were you saying again about immature posts and people who weren't capable of debating?
Why are you ignoring my question? I would still like to hear what you've done to help change things. What senator or congressman did you write to? Have you ever sent a letter to Obama? Did he respond to you?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

who cares so he or she gets banned for having a sense of humor holy sheesh btw not 25 either and stupid me voted retardedly for the false hopes and dreams of MR.CANT TELL THE DAMN TRUTH PRESIDENT OBAMA. i haven't had so much smoke blown up my arse since i bought that retardo magic bullet blendie thingy. What has he accomplished since he has lovingly accepted my tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Your smilies(sic) and arrogance fit you quite well.

Thank you. We fighter pilot's are not only arrogant, but literate as well.

Go back to GLP.

WTF is GLP

Children, spank them or give en to the state.

WTF are you babbling about

Are you the person on the left?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

somebody must be winning the football game LMFAO.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote

somebody must be winning the football game LMFAO.

I think that it's their response to the falling economy and rising unemployment figures.

WTF

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I guess he has skipped to winning the future. He can't win or fix today. So forget about today and go for the future. I believe he has been the biggest liar ever in the White House and that is saying a lot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join