It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Obama's new camapign slogan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mr Obama has a new campaign slogan.
Are you ready for it?
It's called "Winning The Future."
www.whitehouse.gov...

Seriously, WTF

Beezzer! Did you write this for him?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I thought it might be "not change", but apparently, he hired Charlie Sheen as a slogan writer...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You have GOT to be kidding me?!

Then again it doesn't surprise me.

If this is true.....oh good god

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY!?

I can't stand Charlie Sheen, he is scum imo and now the President wants to use "winning" in his slogan.

Wow...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Isn't it great how 'winning' is now synonymous with Charlie Sheen? Gotta love the guy for putting a trademark on winning. And no surprise Obama is trying to run with this, 'Change we can believe in" was just a rip off from 'We are change'
edit on 26-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Isn't it great how 'winning' is now synonymous with Charlie Sheen? Gotta love the guy for putting a trademark on winning. And no surprise Obama is trying to run with this, 'Change we can believe in" was just a rip off from 'We are change'
edit on 26-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

At least Obama delivered on his "Change" campaign, he has now changed his slogan. Bet you didn't think that was what he was talking about when he was running for election did you!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I followed the link, what is that cylindrical thing he is looking through? Is it the safe in washington that was once full of money, that he emptied out?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Explanation: S&F!

So he doesn't want to do anything about FIXING NOW!

Personal Disclosure: Epic Fail is EPIC!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Better to ripoff Charlie Sheen than Anon.

Can you imagine if his slogan were "I am Legion."

(versus Anon's "we are legion")

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

what a joke..."winning the future"...I might show a little respect if it were "fixing the future" like the way it needs to be...ugh /facepalm

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
I followed the link, what is that cylindrical thing he is looking through? Is it the safe in washington that was once full of money, that he emptied out?

I think it's the gun barrel, you know, like 007. He's putting a gun to us.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is not Mr. Obama, it is President Obama.

Give respect where it is due. The guy inherited an awful mess and nose dived right into it.

Things may not be right as anyone would like it, but could any of us done better under the circumstances?

The economy is going to plague us for years to come. There is no one that can bring us out of the direness we are "in" automatically fresh and clean. It takes years!

We are too harsh. Frankly, it would be the wrong thing to do than elect another president at this point. It would only cause more economic quagmires.

Admittedly, I am an ardent Ron Paul supporter. We need to let Obama's directives go through to fruition first. Obama is just out of the gate of hell. It is not his fault.

What is his fault is selecting the wrong people for the wrong job. However, I do believe he is aware of this.

Obama did not cause our economic discourse........period.

But, I love Ron Paul for his principles and it's just not his time. Rand may very well make it. Ron made the greatest legacy in preparing us for original constitutionalism. It will happen or a real revolution will happen.

Obama must stay in place for now.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
It is not Mr. Obama, it is President Obama.

Give respect where it is due. The guy inherited an awful mess and nose dived right into it.

Things may not be right as anyone would like it, but could any of us done better under the circumstances?

The economy is going to plague us for years to come. There is no one that can bring us out of the direness we are "in" automatically fresh and clean. It takes years!

We are too harsh. Frankly, it would be the wrong thing to do than elect another president at this point. It would only cause more economic quagmires.

Admittedly, I am an ardent Ron Paul supporter. We need to let Obama's directives go through to fruition first. Obama is just out of the gate of hell. It is not his fault.

What is his fault is selecting the wrong people for the wrong job. However, I do believe he is aware of this.

Obama did not cause our economic discourse........period.

But, I love Ron Paul for his principles and it's just not his time. Rand may very well make it. Ron made the greatest legacy in preparing us for original constitutionalism. It will happen or a real revolution will happen.

Obama must stay in place for now.

The ONLY appropriate response to your post is, WTF!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That's not it! It has gone officially from Yes We Can to, I GUESS WE COULDN'T.
Secondline.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That sounds like a GLP response. You did not give an argument nor did you sound better than the toilet paper hitting the wall as it bounced against the cabinet.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I do not know whether to laugh, or chew you out for everything you just wrote.

Why do people INSIST on spewing word for word all of the crap they hear on CNN?

Pics, or none of what you said is true. I will just leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

the fact you can sit there and say we're too harsh on our president for being a complete imbecile just makes me laugh even more...

He brings all this criticism on himself with every bad choice he makes...it's just laughable at this point for me...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I bet Ron Paul is still laughing at this POS slogan!

Thanks for giving me a great laugh before bedtime, Op!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

the fact you can sit there and say we're too harsh on our president for being a complete imbecile just makes me laugh even more...

He brings all this criticism on himself with every bad choice he makes...it's just laughable at this point for me...

Oh man, you are so right. I keep reading that slogan, and it just cracks me up

WTF

He's become such a buffoon.

I bet the whole world will be laughing at him within 24 hours.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Of course all of you Obama hatefuls could do a better a job. What have you done to make things better? Ever write a congressman or your local representatives to express your egregious hate towards Obama? Ever suggest to Obama that you want more than he is offering? Have you done anything but diatribe on a conspiracy website?

My guess in NOT. All these armchair bandits and not a bite.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well, since you asked, yes. I have written to Obama about Bank of America and his useless mortgage modification plan.
I'm still waiting for a response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join