It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin predictive programming in Britney Spears music video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Look between 2:30 onwards the energy and intensity of the song and video appears to increase and Britney changes into red clothing

light break through the clouds and begins to take over

exactly at 2:47 - 2:48 a crystal comet appears between the earth and the sun... could this be a reference to the Elenin - Earth - Sun alignment between today (26th) and the 28th?

During the scene everyone goes underground and the light takes over everywhere. After its all over at 3:36 they come outside from the underground

there might not be any signficance to this i just thought i would share my findings as these days the mainstream music industry is being very open with the illuminati symbols and references to the end of the world and whatnot
edit on 26-9-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ah......The beginning of the video says the date it is about. Maybe go back to watching Britney more?

Three flags? You got to be kidding me! ATS is turning into GLP.
edit on 26-9-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think a lot of TV shows and videos mention some sort of "instructions" to the ones who know what it means. Might be just a way to keep it fresh in our minds, a "soft" brainwashing to take our paranoia away from the real threat. Either way, mainstream televised entertainment has glorified the Apocalypse in hundreds of ways because society has always questioned "when will it all end?". Xenongod

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, and that could be the disinfo.

Get everyone wound up for Dec 21, 2012 when in fact it's this year. No one will be prepared.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Yes, it is still an interesting depiction.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Ah......The beginning of the video says the date it is about. Maybe go back to watching Britney more?

Line 2
i don't think any of this should be taken in a literal sense. i wouldn't see much significance in a specific date, time, or place.. but rather a combination of different observations

as i said im just sharing my findings not trying to say something is going happen for sure we just have to wait and see

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Yes, and that could be the disinfo.

Get everyone wound up for Dec 21, 2012 when in fact it's this year. No one will be prepared.

LOL.....Really dude? Disnfo agents going after people who watch Britney Spears videos? Maybe that explains why the US is broke?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

people can flag whatever they find interesting ... number of flags does not necessarily correlate to any truth regarding the topic

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
and what about just hapenned today in buenos aires? i cant make a thread since im still a noobi but look

Did a meteorite fell in Buenos Aires?

www.gizmodo.com.au... ite-kill-a-woman-and-destroy-buildings-in-argentina/

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
in a britney spears clip of all places?
because if you're trying to get your apocalyptic warnings out
thirteen year old girls are the best possible demographic to target?

i have a sneaky feeling this may have more to do with
the sort of imagery that affects us
if you're making an end of the world clip
there are only so many symbols that can be neatly interpreted
by all the thirteen year old girls in the world

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wonder if there is another small message there....who knows? When Britney pops her head out of the underground and looks around and she's happy that the destruction is over....but.....Just considering it...Is it a sign that only those who go underground will be the ones to survive when the destruction is over? No and that was purposely put there to keep you coming back for more false answers.

Clearly we can't think or expect Britney Spears, the media Queen to really try to help humanity, let alone any 'important' figure, but at the same time its a good eye opener so good find!

Its actually not even about the signs in videos that we think are warnings or all of these theories. What mankind needs to do is sit down and think for a second. I'm your everyday average guy next door, nothing special, but my life was completely turned around for the better and it was actually so easy and now I'm really laughing at the nonsense from the media and the governments.

You all claim that you want proof, that you want disclosure but when something comes your way you instantly dismiss it as bull or a hoax and keep falling into the big man's trap. So why with the proding then? The only way your going to get your answer and actually go somewhere in life is to just open your eyes. Yes the phrase is getting old but part of me bettering myself to a better and free state (at least mentally) was by me looking at things like these posts but all around me in everyday life.

Not putting you down and its a good find but maybe we need these stupid brainwashing videos or 'icons' to kind of snap us out of it. Rather than seeing it as a warning, see it as a possibility and a way to prepare yourself for the unexpected. I'm not saying to run out and by food and water while your wife or husband digs a hole. I'm saying to sit back, relax and let whatever is coming come. If it is this catastrophic event that man will most like not survive unless you've got a bunker under the airport then you know there is no point in waisting your time with what they want you to do. Instead of running to any supply store or whatever how about sitting down with those you care about.

Rebuild that connection with not only your loved ones but the world around you. Reality may be an illusion but in the long run it is your illusion so think the way you want to think and don't ever let anyone, I mean anyone try to overtake you and take away what is good for you. With your illusion you can affect the way things will happen.

Unstoppable catastrophy, Aliens, war, whatever! People aren't even seeing the big picture. You think if you had all of the world's people with a free mind together that they would ever agree to war or telling someone else how to live? Sure some people may at first but in the long run you end up sitting down at the end of the day thinking about how hurt you are that someone has either lied to you, or made you believe something false, or controlled your life in any aspect.

As a cancer and tuberculosis survivor....hhm, doctors said I was terminal as a kid but that never happened did it? Anyways as a surivior my eyes have been open because I've been in the same spot as the rest of the weak world right now. Growing up as a child my life was based on fears and lies after my very own 'false personal armaggedon' and yes I bought it. Just like with all of the theories and conspiracies out there, don't buy into it. Make your future the way you want it because I did and look at me now....so much for dying when I was six or that big Leukemia comeback that was supposed to happen...nah, I knew what was right and what was good.

So humanity please, please make your life the way you want it. Make your world the place that you want to live in without someone else telling you how to live in it. If you want this and I mean really want this then there is no need to be scared of the illuminutty or the NWO because they really can't touch us. Our numbers our strong and our goal is good so if you really want to fight a war on terror and be free then you need to take action. Equality is something we all diserve and no child, man or woman should have to be hungry or struggle while these punks control us and spend our money on stupid pointless B.S that can be done at fractions of the cost, or you know...walk or pool rather than taking a private jet or army of limos...Seriously? WTF! People can't you see it? You want to be like them? You strive and fight for the American dream? Well all of us can have it if you really thought about it.

We've done it before and these bastards keep messing with us. Spread the message of love and freedom to humanity, help your neigbhor in opening his eyes and tell him to pass it on. Soon enough, and I mean quickly, the world will catch on because in all reality its like watching a kid steal from your store then getting away with it while you just stand there. But what do I know? I'm just 24 and average

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

No, but I think it is programming. 'Keep on dancing till the world ends' - She says 'Don't worry, Let it happen, keep on dancing till the world ends'

Now, IF this event was survivable wouldn't they want the majority of people to have that 'We don't care, it doesn't matter, what will be will be' attitude. Perhaps upping the water fluoridation while they are at it.

Subliminal messaging is very real. US government employed its use in the Anthem sign-off nightly back in the 60's....it's now 2011...I'm pretty sure new and better ways to program mass people have been invented.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

refer to my above post ^^ as to why they want thirteen year old girls hearing this message.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hmmm, you don't really understand how the whole symbolism thing works, do you? You are supposed to look for hidden meanings, not just take what they say at face value. 2012 just means its an apocalyptic reference... Maybe it is YOU who should watch britney a bit more. She is after all one of the most well known celebrities among the younger generations (35-40 and younger. Heck even most elderly know who she is) that are being heavily targeted. Do you really find it that hard to believe that they would use her videos to send messages, hide symbolism, etc? Wake up, buddy, we're not in Kansas anymore... Welcome to the Matrix.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
in a britney spears clip of all places?
because if you're trying to get your apocalyptic warnings out
thirteen year old girls are the best possible demographic to target?

i have a sneaky feeling this may have more to do with
the sort of imagery that affects us
if you're making an end of the world clip
there are only so many symbols that can be neatly interpreted
by all the thirteen year old girls in the world

Ummm.... What?? You think only 13 year old girls watch music video channels???? Wow you really need to get out and around more people other than your 13 year old sister/cousin/niece/neighbor. Try age 9-25 and both males and females. You think a 20 year old guy changes the channel everytime Britney comes on the music video channel?? No! He reaches for the aloe & lanolin... silly!

And it doesn't matter if the viewer can neatly interpret the meaning.... It is supposed to have an effect on the subconscious. You'd be surprised, as would all of us, at what the subconscious is capable of... These people have a great amount of knowledge about these effects. And have had a great amount of practice.
edit on 26-9-2011 by ZackMorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Interesting observation....also during the video the camera shakes which seemed to me like earthquakes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
lmfao!! one of the most dumbest ppl and you think she is behind some consipiricy you really are odd

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Britney cashing in on the doom mongering.
Why, who would have thought it?

edit on 27-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Dude, she doesn't make the videos. She doesn't even write her own music....ponder that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

That is exactly not it. The whole point is Britney has nothing to do with her videos, its the entities producing, and writing the stuff putting all the symbolism in it. Hence the conspiracy part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join