It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to Make Near-Earth Announcement Regarding YU55 & Other Potential ELE on Sept 29, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
ignat the op is nothing but a fear mongering dis info person sooo tired of his posts trying to make something out of nothing,,,,

I get annoyed with baseless crap spewed about Elenin being Nibiru and whatever else but this isn't the same thing. NASA monitors these things for a reason, because we know we've been whacked by meteors pretty hard in the past. ELEs aren't just fear mongering on ATS, from time to time they DO actually happen. You see any dinosaurs around? No? There's a reason for that.

I will say this about certain people...they do seem to almost WANT it to happen, even if just to say I told you so...before we all fade to black. Some people love gloating and will take it anyway they can get it. Of course, they never get to...but they're always keeping their fingers crossed. A faithful and hopeful bunch, they are.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... SE
SE58 2011 is coming extremely close tomorrow and would hit with force of a nuke if it impacts. Odd how we didn't hear of this.

Nevermind the MSM, are there any amateur astronomers out there (or, larger agencies) that will be following this or providing images for us? I mean, less from a panic/warning standpoint, more of just a scientific/interest standpoint.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The msn reporting on an actual event that could have global signifigance?
Oh but then they would distract us from what kate gossslein,snookie and amber portwood are up to!The whole system should be destroyed frankly.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

amber portwood

Great! Now I have to figure out who the hell this dreg of society is!
With any luck, the Near Earth object will hit Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Not comforting...

Great find. Might want to watch it muted, tho. A ton of coincidental info in there but tough to get passed the terrible narration.

Not sure what this woman's (narrator) problem is, but she has a severe problem with the English language - pronunciation and grammar - not trying to be cruel, here, I'm speaking in clinical terms. She is obviously smart and well researched, but before I shared this with anyone, I would overdub.

Seriously, watch muted, the info is still deducible - maybe not the "Otto Matic" part. (man, that was weird).

A must view, IMO, tho.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

She Smokes !

edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

So this puppy is going to impact the moon and then Nasa is going to tell us about it, when the coast is clear
and they can scarf up all the credit and glory for having saved the planet, by showing us a simulation. Perfect.
Everything is just as it should be.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by XplanetX

Funny...his schedule says he'll be at Abraham Lincoln High School...

www.whitehouse.gov...

Is intriguing, eh?

I thought the same thing. The Illuminati card game & the web bot predictions (from I what I got of others interpretation of the web bot report) are what came to my mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Can anyone explain what the heck that page means to a numb skull like me, please.

Completely confused as to what the data represents.

Would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

2005 YU55 will be visible in large amateur telescopes for a few days before and after its closest approach to Earth on November 8. Spotting near Earth asteroids is very difficult and requires a lot of skill. If we can see the asteroid with the naked eye it may be to close for comfort. Seeing an asteroid vs a comet is different. A comment shoots off dust and debris way far out from its nucleus making it seem ten times bigger making it easy to see. A asteroid may look like a very faint small star if even that

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
1. Code 7: Now We Know Why Obama Is In Denver!
Torino Impact Hazard Scale Condition Code 7: “A very close encounter by a large object

2. Top US Space Expert Issues Catastrophic Warning On Comet Elenin.
A grim warning was issued this past week by the former NASA consultant and noted US space expert

3. Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth – Video.
Dr. Mark Sircus, Contributing Writer
This is going to be the most extraordinary communication so fasten your seatbelts; we are in for a rough ride.

any of these announcements, NASA to Make Near-Earth Announcement,, included?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Some of those are absolutely massive. Wow.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

YU55 is approaching around November 8th.
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now that we got this information, is that all Obama and his administration can do for humanity while they hide away in their bunkers.

Why hide in the bunkers when there is no impact data of potential ELE asteroids available to the public, am I missing something here???

Never A Straight Answer....oh well. It seems they know sometime we don't. Obviously, if there isn't any threat than why hide in the bunkers, seems odd.

And to add to this uncertainty and oddness, a prophetic speech from the man himself.

edit on 27-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Never A Straight Answer is gunna hold ANOTHER big earth shattering
press conference.....yaaaaawn...i wonder if george lucas or data will be at this one

i for one will not be holding my breath with my ol' tin foil hat on.....and really, if things were to go has planned..sept 29 shouldnt happen

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I agree, this is all very, very fishy.. But what information do we have of ANYBODY actually hiding in the DUMB's today?

I am waiting for that one pushing piece of information within the next few days that triggers me to up and get off of the grid... If I knew that ANYONE was under the DIA, in a bunker, I would be finding myself somewhere far, far away from this computer.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

do you have links for 2 and 3?
Videos, if possible please

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by BobAthome

do you have links for 2 and 3?
Videos, if possible please

If you google item number 2 about top NASA makes announcement it comes up from July so it's way outdated and I believe it's a Sorcha Faal Hoax...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

whats it going to do, flatten a forest?
get real, this posts no risk to the planet
a few million might die, but its not going to ruin anyones day

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ah, I found the links.
Top US Space expert turns out to be Richard Hoagland - Top US Space Expert Issues Catastrophic Warning On Comet Elenin

and

Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth

I was wondering why i hadn't seen these appear on MSM....
Never mind. Now i know

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
just an fyi. we are entering into a very rocky bit of space, or this is the cyclical events, where comets and asteroids that came past years upon years ago are now having their return. and yes i do believe the universe is cyclical. it actually seems pretty obvious in our universe.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join