It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The towers couldn't have fallen that way..."

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
reply to post by thedman

the fire in the towers wasnt even big enough ...... one tower was nearly out when it collapsed... it wasnt carpets and paper ...... would an office fire (carpets and paper) melt steel ?

6-7 weeks after the attack , the "hot spots" were still in the area of 1000°F .... sorry dude , but carpets and paper ????
edit on 18-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

What then, if not the contents of twoo city block sized office towers and their content? Thermite doesn't work that way, neither does conventional explosives. Mini nukes? Despite there not being a hint of radioactivity in the area afterwards?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

First off .... as i stated , and proved a link for you a couple of pages back, BUILDING 7 WAS "PULLED" and it was admitted !!!!!! so lets drop that there shall we.

Now .... the twins were designed to withstand air collisions , plastic paper and carpets can not bring down a building like either of the twin towers, the flashes are charges , they dont go off after it falls, a few go off to start the *topple* at the top giving the illusion of a collapse ( WHICH WAS IMPOSSIBLE) , as the first charge visible on that vid goes off the top starts to topple , then as soon as it starts to fall over the side you see charges going off in the dust/smoke ... breaking the *toppling* top into itself, immediatley after that you see a series of flashes around the tower at the bottom of the screen ... this happens as its falling down , the way it spewed out into the streets was a first for controlled demolition.... and was planned , as the smoke/dust covered the flashes to an extent..... as the towers are falling youve got this immense rumbling from the concrete and steel falling, that rummbling covers most of the sound of the thermite , as thermite or thermate doesnt really go off like c4 , it sprays like a firework THEN you get an explosion........... in most cases....

i suggest you take a good hard look at ALL of the videos ive provided links to ... its infront of you , just look at it ......

"Ground zero" was a mess ,BUT it didnt look like it should have if those things collapsed due to fire, the steel structure would have still been intact in most places and it wouldnt have caused as much damage to the foundations.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Melting steel , caused by thermite , flick back a page or two and look at my posts with the videos , its all there.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

You do know that he meant pulling the firefighters out, right? He freaking specified it, because people were reading into his words too much.

Did you also know that pulled is never used in demolition terms except when it comes to literally pulling a building down with cables, such as what they did with Building 6?

Talking to you is like talking to a wall that only repeats what is written on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

You do know that he meant pulling the firefighters out, right? He freaking specified it, because people were reading into his words too much.

Did you also know that pulled is never used in demolition terms except when it comes to literally pulling a building down with cables, such as what they did with Building 6?

Talking to you is like talking to a wall that only repeats what is written on it.

www.youtube.com...

STFU ..... this just proves you havnt got a clue what your talking about.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No, you check this out:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings. The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower 1.

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

web.archive.org...

And this:

The "pull it" bit has been debunked for years. Get with the times, buddy. There were firefighters they needed to pull out of the area, and they did. That's why WTC 7's collapse didn't kill anyone.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No, you check this out:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings. The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower 1.

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

web.archive.org...

And this:

The "pull it" bit has been debunked for years. Get with the times, buddy. There were firefighters they needed to pull out of the area, and they did. That's why WTC 7's collapse didn't kill anyone.

Ok so explain this with your fantastical bulltish then .....

www.youtube.com...

And the fact your accepting FEMA`s views is more proof of you being a sheep. Fema was there monday night , the attacks started tuesday , by the end of the day FEMA had the place on lock down .... hmmmmmm

And explain this ..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Uggggghhhhhhhh, FML FML FML FML.

You really are new to this. That video is FAKE! F. A. K. E.

So many things wrong with it have been proved again, and again, and again. How many times will you guys try to use it as proof?

I know, I know. But you BELIEVE it is true, so it must be, right?

Well, I'm done here. You're a hopeless case of ignorance. I hate it when people bring up these faked videos, because they stick to them like glue. Nothing I say can convince you that it is not 100% true, yet you'll dismiss ALL the evidence that suggests that the towers fell due to damage and fire.

This so typical... I'm done. I'm just done.

Edit: the second video, the building was COLLAPSING on their HEADS. What's it supposed to sound like, rushing water?
edit on 18-10-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Uggggghhhhhhhh, FML FML FML FML.

You really are new to this. That video is FAKE! F. A. K. E.

So many things wrong with it have been proved again, and again, and again. How many times will you guys try to use it as proof?

I know, I know. But you BELIEVE it is true, so it must be, right?

Well, I'm done here. You're a hopeless case of ignorance. I hate it when people bring up these faked videos, because they stick to them like glue. Nothing I say can convince you that it is not 100% true, yet you'll dismiss ALL the evidence that suggests that the towers fell due to damage and fire.

This so typical... I'm done. I'm just done.

Edit: the second video, the building was COLLAPSING on their HEADS. What's it supposed to sound like, rushing water?

fake ? ok so the firemen that risked life and limb to save people that day , who witnessed explosions , who had to run from explosions to save their own life ..... those firemen arent even worth listening to ? but you play with yourself everytime you hear the national anthem ? your a joke.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

fake ? ok so the firemen that risked life and limb to save people that day , who witnessed explosions , who had to run from explosions to save their own life ..... those firemen arent even worth listening to ? but you play with yourself everytime you hear the national anthem ? your a joke.

What the hell? Are you even sane?

The guy in the video wasn't reacting to an explosion. He was reacting to the firefighter yelling at him from behind, who was trying to get him out of the area and off the phone, because they were evacuating the area.

This has been gone over on this site dozens of times because new members like yourself keep bringing it up. It gets successfully debunked every time, and then rebirthed because you can't distinguish fact from fiction.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What the hell? Are you even sane?

The guy in the video wasn't reacting to an explosion. He was reacting to the firefighter yelling at him from behind, who was trying to get him out of the area and off the phone, because they were evacuating the area.

This has been gone over on this site dozens of times because new members like yourself keep bringing it up. It gets successfully debunked every time, and then rebirthed because you can't distinguish fact from fiction.

not that video , the other one you clown.
CHECK THIS OUT -> www.youtube.com...

^^^thats not glass at all ^^^

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

not that video , the other one you clown.
CHECK THIS OUT -> www.youtube.com...

^^^thats not glass at all ^^^

You know what I notice? In every one of those demolitions, it doesn't happen during the collapse, but BEFORE it.

The charges only ever go off BEFORE the collapse. Do you understand the concept of before? As in, prior to the collapse of the building?

This is downright ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

the size of the towers , youd need to weaken the structure before blowing it down , your rediculous .

and was that a confirmation ? you agree that those are charges ? you said it yourself ..... so now you see it ?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

the size of the towers , youd need to weaken the structure before blowing it down , your rediculous .

So why did none of the charges weaken it before the collapse? Why did the building only collapse as the debris made its way down? How did firefighters recognize that the North Tower was leaning and in danger of collapse? How, how, how, how, how?

You have no hows. You only have speculation based on conspiracy websites and youtube videos which have confused you and made you into a true believer. No facts will change your mind, because you have faith that it is demolition.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Varemia because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

and was that a confirmation ? you agree that those are charges ? you said it yourself ..... so now you see it ?

No, due to the collapse already progressing, those are ejections caused by air pressure and flashes caused by any number of reflective materials. Unless you can show me images of the flashes and booms before the collapse begins, you are talking out your ass.

That's another thing conspiracy sites fail to tell you. In all demolitions, you can hear the bombs going off before it begins collapsing. Apparently you are willing to accept that 9/11 was unique in that it was the first time a demolition was covered up by the sound of collapse, yet you refuse to believe that a plane crash and fire (which are provable as being there!) had even the slightest possibility of causing a collapse.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Seriously ? youve seen the charges going off , youve seen it with your own eyes , and now your still going to try and retreat to the rabbit hole and get lost in your imaginary world of bulltish where the government loves you and wouldnt tell a single lie .......... LOOK AT IT !!!!! YOU WANTED PROOF , AND I HAVE PROVIDED IT , NOW I WANT PROOF FROM YOU ON YOUR THEORY , if there is any

you think you can explain why it collapsed due to fire ?, please do , take as long as you need to type it out and proivide links to what your refering to. Im sure ALOT of fire services world wide would like to know this information.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Unless you can show me images of the flashes and booms before the collapse begins, you are talking out your ass.

I did .... were you sleeping ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That happens AFTER the collapse begins. You really need to work on your observation skills.

Edit: Look, I screen-capped it for you:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

They may well be worth listening to.

But the firefighters who said they expected the building to come down, and have remained unsurprised that it did to this day, are not worth listening to? Why?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

no..... first flash - right hand side , happens right before the *topple* , work on yours , use that video to work on yours, keep looping it , youll see LOTS of charges going off , up and down both sides of the tower. and theyre going off behind the smoke demolishing the *toppling* top.

Why tapdance around it , its there, its scary to think of at first , but when you accept it , and everyone else does, THEN we can get justice for what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join