It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The towers couldn't have fallen that way..."

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by psikeyhackr

You are as bad as ANOK another stuck record "what about the distrobution of the steel etc etc" I have said to you before one of your truther sites has LINKS to the drawings on line!!!

Yeah right, everybody claims THE DATA IS OUT THERE.

Try providing us with a link to the layout for the horizontal beams in the core. IT IS NOT OUT THERE. Without the distribution of steel and concrete info we can't even compute the potential energy of the towers. Like the physics profession hasn't thought of mentioning that in TEN YEARS.

psik

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Some time ago I have practically pointed you to the page in the NIST report of a figure that shows the layout of the horizontal beams in the core. It took me about 5 minutes to find it. The fact that you are avoiding, ignoring or denying the NIST report altogether does not mean it is not in there.

Just to put a stop to this nonsense, here it is (again, it took me less than 5 minutes)

Why I am able to do something in 5 minutes you fail to do in 7 years? Am I a super human or is it something else?
edit on 17-10-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Some time ago I have practically pointed you to the page in the NIST report of a figure that shows the layout of the horizontal beams in the core. It took me about 5 minutes to find it. The fact that you are avoiding, ignoring or denying the NIST report altogether does not mean it is not in there.

Just to put a stop to this nonsense, here it is (again, it took me less than 5 minutes)

Why I am able to do something in 5 minutes you fail to do in 7 years? Am I a super human or is it something else?
edit on 17-10-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

Wow, I am so impressed. Judging from that picture I would say there were 3 different thicknesses of horizontal beams used on the 96th floor. Can you figure out the weight per foot for any of them? How would you figure out the weight of horizontal steel?

Were the thicknesses the same on every level down the buildings? From that diagram I can see only two variations in the vertical columns. From Lon Waters site I know there were more than that.

Yeah, real impressive.

At least that shows how horizontal beams could not miss each other when the falling core came down on the stationary core. Ryan Mackey talks about core columns missing core columns. SO WHAT!

psik
edit on 17-10-2011 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

which would not have been impossible if the towers stood for hours and hours burning away before collapsing, but they didnt , the south tower collaped less than an hour after being hit ... and the north tower collapsed after an hour and a half , that is absolutley impossible given the fact that these towers were built to withstand such a collision, and the fact that steel melts at 1510 degrees C (2750°F) .... the fuel in a 747 is Kerosene , and it burns at 260 to 371 degrees C (500 to 700°F) ..... but , thermite reaches 2482 degrees C (4500°F) in under 3 seconds ...... c`mon , its not rocket science.

Evidence of melting steel on 911 + thermite cutting explained and demonstrated.

If you actually want to see the truth about thermite , weather your a truther or not , i suggest everyone watches this....
www.youtube.com...

Plus , weeks after the collapse fires were still burning , steel was meltiing , they were pulling stuff up and as soon as the oxygen got into a pocket it just lit up again ... the ground was still extremely hot 6 weeks after the collapse .... would an office fire do that ?
Another thing , for all of you who say steel wasnt melting in the towers .... how did they collapse if the steel didnt melt ? If it was to collapse without the steel melting , then the time of impact would have been the start of the collapse , and that collapse still wouldnt have been as neat and tidy as the actual collapse on 911.
In the vid below you clearly see large thick chunks of steel which have expanded due to intense heat and the bolts have ripped out of the side .... and steel bent without any cracks too , not so much as a "hair - line" fracture ? and your telling me steel wasnt melting that day ?
i love this website

www.youtube.com...

If y`all "OSers" feel like being sensible ... watch this :

www.youtube.com...

" FACT: Only $600,000 Spent Investigating WTC versus $40,000,000 To Investigate Clinton "... thats going in my sig

Oh and here , as requested ,
, a building collapse similar to 911 , WHICH USED EXPLOSIVES ...

Southwark Towers Implosions .. check out the smoke/dust coming off of those explosions , also , notice the "topple" .. *cough* -> www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

AND ... Controlled Demolition Inc . was hired for the clean up operation ....
C`MON !

If fire alone brought down those towers , why did the 1993 bombing fail ?

en.wikipedia.org...

" Nevertheless, had the van been parked closer to the WTC's poured concrete foundations, Yousef's plan might have succeeded " .... so basicaly , to drop the twins youd need to blow up the foundations first .... smoke rising frome base of towers before collapse , explosions heard and seen (even escaped from) in the basement ? .... doesnt look good for the O.S.

And last but not least ( AT ALL ) .... " In October 2001 in a PBS interview, former CIA Director James Woolsey claimed that Ramzi Yousef worked for Iraqi intelligence.[27] He suggested the grand jury investigation turned up evidence pointing to Iraq that the Justice Department "brushed aside." But Neil Herman, who headed the FBI investigation, noted "The one glaring connection that can't be overlooked is Yasin. We pursued that on every level, traced him to a relative and a location, and we made overtures to get him back." However, Herman says that Yasin's presence in Baghdad does not mean Iraq sponsored the attack: "We looked at that rather extensively. There were no ties to the Iraqi government." CNN terrorism analyst Peter L. Bergen writes, "In sum, by the mid-'90s, the Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York, the F.B.I., the U.S. Attorney's office in the Southern District of New York, the C.I.A., the N.S.C., and the State Department had all found no evidence implicating the Iraqi government in the first Trade Center attack."[28] "

oh.... second time lucky then eh ?

Seriously people ... WAKE THE F$$$ UP !!!!!!!
edit on 17-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

The fact that you are avoiding, ignoring or denying the NIST report altogether does not mean it is not in there.

So why do you keep ignoring that the core columns changed in size, as evidenced from this NIST report?...

wtcmodel.wikidot.com...

wtcmodel.wikidot.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
OK ....... let it play , see if you miss it like everyone else, then what i want you to do is , play ... but hover over the 1 second mark and keep clicking 1 second when the building is down .. creating a loop.

ok .. first flash - right next to the top of that pointy roof .. as soon as it flashes the top begins to *topple*.

THEN on the same side ... a few floors up to the far left , your going to see another large flash, this happens whilst the top is *toppling* and if you look close you`ll se it plays a part in breaking up the *toppling* top.

THEN as the top is falling through the floors below at an impressive speed, you can make out another 2 flashes , on the same side just before the dust/smoke from the collapse covers it ..far left corner at the bottom , you see a bright one then you can just make out another to the right of it.

you can make out smaller flashes too as it falls but theyre hard to pin point.

KEEP LOOPING THIS AT 1 SECOND AND SEE FOR YOURSELF ! ---- www.youtube.com...

...............i wont even say it ...... out of respect for the dead.

another flash in the top floors after the top has fell through , keep looping at the 5 second mark and focus on the top , youll see it in the smoke, its a big flash

loop at 3 seconds for more flashes in the smoke , at the point where the corner is like bending.

having trouble editing here

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

How can you be sure that's not glass? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

seriously ? its there , RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU , and you still.... you know what , theres honestly no hope for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Why did you reply to me? Where exactly am I ignoring that?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You are as bad as ANOK another stuck record "what about the distrobution of the steel etc etc"

He does seem to be a bit obsessed.

A google search for "tons of steel and tons of concrete" returns 6600 hits.

All him.

On every forum imaginable.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
it was brought down by plane not explosives also why did the oakland freeway pass collapse because of fire
hes where a person debunk the world trade center collapse skeptoid.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

You are as bad as ANOK another stuck record "what about the distrobution of the steel etc etc"

He does seem to be a bit obsessed.

A google search for "tons of steel and tons of concrete" returns 6600 hits.

All him.

On every forum imaginable.

You left out the "on each level" which the NIST never supplied in 10,000 pages.

So why is that? Curious information to not have on skyscrapers.

psik

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

KEEP LOOPING THIS AT 1 SECOND AND SEE FOR YOURSELF ! ---- www.youtube.com...

You keep saying you see "flashes". But, you see these as the building is in process of collapsing, and things are moving, happening, and objects are rotating, being ejected from the gravitation force as things move from above.

Stuff getting moved, and rotating will then reflect in the sunlight, as they come out of shadows, out of the smoke obscuring them, etc...... changing their albedo from dark to light in an instant. Glass, of course too. That should seem obvious.

But, the most glaring fallacy in your (shouted) assertions is....there simply is not a case in an actual planned demolition when the explosive charges are set to be going off during the actual collapse!!

And, never is there any regularity to the so-called *flashes* on either of the Twin Towers. Demolition charges (and many, many are required) are set to go off sequentially. They also make very, very loud reports (bangs).

This is a great video to illustrate, since it has a shape (if not the height and size) similar to the Towers.

Note the HUGE differences from this, and what happened in NYC::

edit on Mon 17 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
snip
edit on 17-10-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

BUT .... that is a building IMPLOSION ..... the twins were exploded .... its not glass , its not things flying about , you can see the flashes , theyre yellow/orange .... its explosions ... you can see how each one does its part .. seriously .... if you people dont want to accept the fact you were lied to then keep cuddling that blankie and sucking your thumb. Look at the other videos i provided links to ....... the steel would have been buckled and snapped ... not melted, cleanly cut , and bent without any cracks on the preassure points ...... if those towers werent demolished, then the only other explaination for the collapse could have been the impact ..... which would have happened almost immediatley .... when a tower like that is still standing after impact ..... theres no way is it going down without controlled demolition ..... fire has NEVER dropped a building like the towers. EVER.

as for loud bangs , many witnesses heard bangs , saw bright flashes , ... people in the basement were blowing up ... before the thing even collapsed, people were running away from explosions in the towers ...
and thermite doesnt make enough noise to drown out the sound of a collapsing 110 floor structure.

WTC was closed for maintenance just before 911 ......... Controlled Demolitions Inc. was hired for the clean up.
edit on 18-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Plus , weeks after the collapse fires were still burning , steel was meltiing , they were pulling stuff up and as soon as the oxygen got into a pocket it just lit up again ... the ground was still extremely hot 6 weeks after the collapse .... would an office fire do that ?

Yes it would.....

Just like a coal mine fire in Centralia PA which has been burning for 50 years, since 1962

Have all the furniture, carpets, cube dividers and thousands of tons of paper along with all the other combustibles
in those buildings buried in the debris - deep seated fires burning in the debris which flared up when the
cranes moved the debris fresh air hit the fires causing them to flare up

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

the fire in the towers wasnt even big enough ...... one tower was nearly out when it collapsed... it wasnt carpets and paper ...... would an office fire (carpets and paper) melt steel ?

6-7 weeks after the attack , the "hot spots" were still in the area of 1000°F .... sorry dude , but carpets and paper ????
edit on 18-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You are falling into their trap. They have heard this for over 5 years here, you are telling them nothing new. They are resident 911 trolls. Dont waste your time.

Have they asked you for some redundant science to prove some pointless equation and they are waiting? Are they asking you to explain really stupid stuff? Do any of the answers tell you who did 911? Nope?

Find out who did 911. The 911 wargames, Israeli involvement, amalgam virgo, global guardian, ptech, foreknowledge. Google those.

Dont let these unknowledgeable annoying debunkers who sit here all day long keep you in their unintelligent trap.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

... ive shown them a video where you can clearly see the charges going off in the south tower, and you can see theyre charges because of the influence they have on the structure as it falls...... theyve seen the charges... but say its glass

showed them a couple of videos ... one , in which a bloke demonstrates how to use thermite for blast cutting, and even uses a replica of a column from the WTC..........and another showing a slideshow of the pictures of the steel from the towers... its all bent ( without fractures on preassure points) , melted , and on a couple of the pictures you can see where the steel has expanded due to extremley intense heat and the bolts have ripped out the side, this wouldnt happen if "steel didnt melt that day", steel , like any metal, will expand at low temperatures but the effect is minimum, but for it to rip itself apart you need a high temperature... thermite would do the trick.

What annoys me is fact that we`ll never get justice for those killed on "911" untill people realise what actually happened.

trying to defend the O.S when your not even allowed to see evidence is just..... *sigh* i dont even think theres a word for it

Still....ive had fun putting a dead end to their silly little ..... "steel didnt melt" .. "fire made them collapse" ... mindfcuk of a game. Its all good

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yes. That's how you argue with people and make good points. Just tell everyone that we're trained to obfuscate!

Seriously, Shadow. Keep to arguing the FACTS, not your opinions about the users. We're all just a bunch of kids on computers, no matter how old we are. It's up to you how paranoid you'd like to be, but it's not your job to voice your paranoia to the other members here.

To this guy who thinks the tower was exploded, there was no orange-yellow color in the flashes that I could see. Perhaps my eyes aren't working properly, but it seems like you're only finding things because you absolutely believe it no matter what.

The reason it seems like the tower is exploding is because it is exploding in a different matter. As the debris builds up inside the exterior panels, it pushes them out through pressure. The exterior literally falls away or is pushed out, but for the most part, the collapse is happening within the walls of the tower.

In my opinion, no demolition company would ever design a demolition to happen like this. Plus, all demolitions can be heard starting specifically before the collapse begins, not during.

One more correction. True, no tower like the towers have ever been collapsed by fire alone. Lucky for the towers, they were UNIQUE. Ever heard that word before? They had a unique construction and were hit by airplanes which altered the designed loading structure. Obviously, the designers did a good job, because the towers DID remain standing for a while after impact. Unfortunately, there's no way they could have predicted everything about the results of fire or the materials which would be in the towers. Plastics and such were not as prevalent when the towers were built. Couple that with the sprinkler systems being damaged by the planes, and you've got a case for disaster.

Now, you'll bring up building 7, saying "how could it have fallen if it's of a different construction and wasn't hit by a plane?" Yes, well, it was hit by debris from Tower 1. Firefighters attested to that. There is video and photo evidence of much of the damage, and the firefighters had cleared a collapse area because they knew for hours that the building was going to come down. WTC 7 was built on top of a Con Ed power plant, and as a result, its supports were placed in non-optimum places. Also, the fire was spreading for 7 hours. 7 hours! Obviously, the building was not threatened during a lot of that time because the fire simply wasn't in a place where it could do damage. However, firefighters started reporting a 3 STORY BULGE in the side of building 7, and that along with the creaking and signs of structural instability led them to believe it was going to collapse. Then, it did.

Honestly, it takes a special kind of person to ignore so much data and stay with the theory of demolitions.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join