It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people not use logic on here anymore?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't read these moon/Mars threads anymore!!!

You people are nuts! Seriously! How can you compare Google Moon and Google Earth?! Do you even know how they get the images for Google Moon or even Google Mars?!!! Please for the love of god do some research!

Google Earth and Google Moon of course won't have the same quality!! They send google street cars down peoples streets to take snap shots and all kinds of other things like satellites and such for Google Earth, its EARTH, we live here! The moon is how far away?!

I love moon/Mars anomalies more than most but I also don't go calling everything a moon/Mars base or some secret hidden base or everything else you people seem to come up with....and then when someone PROVES to you what the image is you STILL ignore it! WTH is the point of posting on a forum looking for answers when someone tells you and shows you and you still want to believe what you want? Why post? What is the point if you arent going to to listen to reason?

Another thing that drives me crazy, enough with the "we didn't land on the moon." We have been to the moon! If you want to argue the moon landings, argue when but for heavens sake we went to the moon!

edit on 9/26/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
People through away all logical reasoning on this site along time ago.. Come on.. I thought you knew that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i enjoy your threads and i like the pic...hows your evening going doesnt seem to well...and i agree down with ignorance!

link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

agree with you completely. I also say that people should also do enough of the secret ships being sent from Earth to wherever. I doubt that people honestly would want to leave to some special uncharted land

link   
everyones got their tin foil hat on because we can look 14 billions years into the past with stupidly advanced telescopes but we havnt got a public high def map of the moon.

Dress it up anyway you want until people are given the pictures, unaltered, they crave, this hole # storm will suffice.

Hows that for some f-in logic

edit on 26-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
People through away all logical reasoning on this site along time ago.. Come on.. I thought you knew that.

I guess I didn't use logic

Yes I have noticed that....

I read one too many crazy moon threads this week and well the one I just read made me want to vent lol

link   
The picture alone made it worth gambling
on a "rant"

link   
If you wrap all the conspiracies into one you have....

• NASA lied about going to the Moon because it's impossible...
  • ...NASA also lied about having Space Ships that they take to the Moon where their bases are located...
  • ...NASA lies about funding so they can use extra money to build "black" spaceships...
  • ...NASA can't fly those ships anywhere because it isn't possible to go to the Moon...

etc, etc.

If you keep adding more together it gets weirder...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
i enjoy your threads and i like the pic...hows your evening going doesnt seem to well...and i agree down with ignorance!

Awe why thank you

Yea the pic was posted on FB and I cracked up, had to share it in this thread. Felt it was appropriate.

My evening is actually pretty good, just watch a new show and reading.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

LOL I just choked on my meatball sub laughing!

People need to stop with this "pics or it didn't happen" mentality.

I believe we went to the moon.
Do I think something is up with what they found? Yes I do. Will we ever find out? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Calex1987

Awe why thank you

Yea the pic was posted on FB and I cracked up, had to share it in this thread. Felt it was appropriate.

My evening is actually pretty good, just watch a new show and reading.

Thanks

haha i enjoyed the pic i had to save it for a future rant/post about something on here
mwuahaha..also good to hear
p.s. dont choke on your meatball sub its less enjoyable when you do! haha

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't doubt they have secret programs and black budgets for the space program that we dont know about. I love to read about those and it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit to find out it's all true. There are so many things we don't know but I will not say we didn't go to the moon.

Why not argue "when" we went and not if? IDK either way I believe we went to the moon. I havent read anything that tells me otherwise. If you say it's impossible please link me to something to read that says so.

I like NASA, always have. I know they "lie" but maybe there is a reason. Maybe there is something they are protecting us from. Who knows....If there is something going on up on the moon maybe it isn't for us to know about. Sometimes things have to be kept secret. I get that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Glad to help budski'

Logic is somthing im a fan of, and its not fully reliable where doubt and suspicion are rife, logics key qualities fade into an abiss of questionable feasability - somthing logic IS NOT ABOUT.

Yes theres logical people, no the results are questionable, there for resualts are speculative, NOT logical.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Biigs because: edit

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Logic?

I probably do not own none, but in regards to the moon, I came to the conclusion we aint never been.

Why would a person of any intelligence make such a ignorant statement?

1st> because I can

2nd. Without all the movie stuff, camera stuff, no wind stuff which I believe has some credibility: a few reasons for me to doubt are

* When I went to visit the space center I saw the capsule 3 grown men returned in. It is so small it had to be near impossible even getting into it, much less riding the gazillon miles back to earth. I looked at this capsule for a while and asked myself a few illogical questions:

Q1: How the hell did they get in this thing and ride back?
Q2: How did they keep it oriented upon entry not to tumble like a meteor?
Q3: How did they get enough fuel and oxygen and water to go there and come back in this ford fiesta (no it is smaller than that)?
Q4: Would I let my worst enemy drive this thing downtown, much less to another planet and back?
Q4: Where did they hide the food and the waste products (Human form and trash)?

The point is the capsule looks way to small to allow 3 men to travel there and back in it. I am not saying you can not fit 50 men in a VW van, but it sure as hell aint gonna be useful for anything.

That is one real tangible thing I saw, and I simply find it illogical that 3 men made that trip in that tiny spinning top.

Could I prove any of my thoughts? No. But common sense says if we were to go to the moon, we could have done a better job at designing a vehicle for a human to travel in. (my opinion only).

The only other illogical observation I have made is if we went, with our advancing technology (space shuttle), why did we not go back? Seems if we did it in the late 1960's, we could have started colonization in the 2000's.

Unless we never went to start with. (Oh I know there is this reason and that reason we did not go back, but my illogical opinion is BS.)

Whoops> I apologize, this is the We Did Go to the Moon Page, please disregard the previous statements.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Logic is becoming a rare thing on this forum. Generally dealing with any of these topics to name a few:

Elenin
Niburu
Reptilians
Earth is going to go through some paranormal spiritual change soon
OMG!@~!@~ 3.0 mag earthquakes doom and gloom
3 days of darkness
"Orbs,smudges,light streaks" in photographs
Prophecy threads that never come true

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

S&F Mblah! awesome as always!
nothing good to add cause I suck

but your picture does rock! ♥

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I was thinking this yesterday.
Are the people on here freaking nuts or just intellectually challenged??
I almost wrote a rant thread titled "what the hell is wrong with you people" but decided not to because i would just get the same trolls I see here all the time with their snide comments that add absolutely NOTHING.

Dumb threads about comet elenin or someone is a reptilian and I have proof,ALERT ALERT etc etc
Sooo many people on these boards are freaking stupid!!

Thanks for the thread....I needed to vent a little myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wild imagination is so much more fun than logic!

More fun, but far less reliable...

new topics

top topics

join