It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reported by Chinese Airline Stewardess 9/26/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I just dont know what to even say anymore- Not one of these is EVER going to be more real than the other. I do believe in alien life forms elsewhere in the universe, however its just not a reality here on earth. Does this mean anyone can take a "pic" on a camera phone and set it next to a notebook and claim its a UFO laughable IMHO

edit on 26-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Says the guy whose newest thread claims that the inner earth is filled with a gelatinous goo that is inhabited by half reptile half earth walker "sleestaks". Is this Will Ferrell?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Update: UFO Incident Confirmed by Purple Mountain Observatory

Summary: strange UFO event has occurred again in China. Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Shaanxi and more witnesses. On 27th, researcher Wang at Purple Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences thought of this situation: "Following the August 20 this year, a major UFO incident, Sep.26th at China again strange UFO incident, around 19:30, Wuhai, Ordos City, Linhe City, Wuzhong City, Shizuishan City, Yulin City, Shaanxi witnesses and other places have reported. According to witnesses, the incident lasted about 10 minutes, flying objects flying in the air from east to west, hovering halfway there, emitting colored objects flying westward quickly. "said Wang.
So urce: Google Translated

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It looks like a space jelly fish.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From the descriptions of numerous witnesses, this does sound like a rocket launch, possibly related to the space station the Chinese are putting up this week.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi everybody, just want to share an enhanced version of the photo from the original poster.
Take a look, and you decide about it....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by c0d3r

Rocket. Unquestionably.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
If it was a rocket launch, why would air traffic control allow a commercial flight anywhere near it?

The commercial flight is not anywhere near it. The rocket is very far away at much higher altitude.

There was a recent photo from a commercial passenger jet of one of the last STS launches. It was much closer (and lower altitude) at the time of the photograph than these.

www.space.com...

edit on 27-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

And as usual, the example for the suggested identity for the object looks absolutely nothing like the UFO in question.

Seems for it to be a rocket, we would need to know the time and location of the flight, and the time and location of any possible nearby launches as opposed to visual identification.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I just dont know what to even say anymore- Not one of these is EVER going to be more real than the other. I do believe in alien life forms elsewhere in the universe, however its just not a reality here on earth. Does this mean anyone can take a "pic" on a camera phone and set it next to a notebook and claim its a UFO laughable IMHO

edit on 26-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

You are the first person ever to mention alien, and your post was the second one. The OP is showing a picture of an alleged UFO. What it means, (if the report is true) is that members of said crew saw something that did not look like anything they could immediately dismiss. That is what a UFO is.. The definition gets repeated over and over, to the point that I am sick of reading it.

And evidently it is not enough It has to be repeated once again: Unidentified does not mean alien. It does not exclude alien, but it does not imply alien.

I personally see nothing alien about it. And no significant features to make a judgement either way. Things that cannot be identified are a perfectly regular occurrence, except for those people deluded enough to think that everything they see is something they know. I see shiny dots in the sky every day. I just happen to assume they are airplanes, but technically, I don't know for a fact what they are.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

-rrr

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join