It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reported by Chinese Airline Stewardess 9/26/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not much details, but a few multiple witness pictures (one seems to be taken in a pilot cabin). A Chinese airline stewardess tweeted about seeing an UFO 10 minutes after take off. She then researched and tweeted multiple sources and pictures that she was able to collect. It was described as a glowing bluish light with faint pinkish trailing that moved slowly. I saw a video in a Chinese website, but it was deleted soon afterwards. I'll try to find more info on this.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I just dont know what to even say anymore- Not one of these is EVER going to be more real than the other. I do believe in alien life forms elsewhere in the universe, however its just not a reality here on earth. Does this mean anyone can take a "pic" on a camera phone and set it next to a notebook and claim its a UFO laughable IMHO

edit on 26-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i became more and more intreaged, every time a scrolled down just a bit more evidence....

At first i was sceptical but the account and images made me wonder!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting, if there was ever a UFO claim that resembled a hologram, this one is it.

Perhaps Project Blue Beam is not a complete fabrication after all?

Who knows? Probably yet another fake, though it is interesting.

S&F for presenting it here, thanks.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
cool encounter and documentation. I don't have much else to say as it's tough to get any real detail out of the photo, but i thought i'd share a story that my mom told me.

as a flight attendant with thirty-six years of experience, she had a few ufo sightings. most notably, and most undeniable in terms of it being something not from this planet, was on one of her flights back in the eighties. she was working a flight to france from the east coast and had reached a point where the plane was well out of range of any land mass. one of the flight attendants looked out a window and saw dozens of lights moving around below them at pretty fast speeds, fast enough that she could see movement from thirty-five thousand feet. she began informing people and eventually the pilots who called it in. the general belief of those who saw them was that the lights were actually underwater, though i'm not sure how they would be able to tell. the pilots eventually got a response, and were instructed not to mention the event to anyone, and they never heard anything more.

i know it's just a second-hand account, but i for one can vouch for my mother's honesty... and sanity.
edit on 9/26/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but I highly doubt Chinese pilots would be messing around in the cockpit for a silly prank or hoax. One of those shots was definitely taken in the cockpit. So perhaps the Chinese have a hidden sense of humor or maybe they were actually shocked by what they saw and needed to capture the images immediately.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In the 2nd photo, what is the square surrounding.
Is it a star or part of the phone app.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very interesting,

That second picture on the Canon DSLR (I thought it was a phone at first) looks almost exactly like the Turkey UFO where you could see the occupants inside. Even the picture on the phone looks like there is an "occupant" that looks very similar to the Turkey UFO as well!

Lol @ the music in this video.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Spectacular find, OP. I love when people post this news as it is breaking. And the original source has been deleted? Very interesting. Please keep us updated. I'll keep my eyes wide open, as usual. S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There is now a thread with video of UFOs over Turkey that resemble this somewhat. Thought I'd share the link over here considering their likeness.

Unknown Flying Objects Videotaped over Izmir, Turkey

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
blue jets.
usually seen from planes along with red sprites.

the top of this jet looks alot like the objects in her pic.
blue jet

edit on 26-9-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

here's a video taken from someone on the ground on a Chinese site: LINK

Note: In China if a content is deemed politically sensitive or socially inadequate, it may be removed by the service provider without notice, so this link may not be long-lived. (I don't know how to grab videos off the web pages)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This looks real. It also looks like a rocket launch.

Yes, they look weird in the upper atmosphere at night, all sorts of things glow in eerie ways.

The giveaway is the "puff" or cloud followed by the bright dot pulling away. That was when it ejected a rocket stage and in a few seconds, ignited the next stage. Also the 'veil' geometry of the glow in some phases (rounded at top then extending down) is also a classic effect from the exhaust.

Rocket launches at night can look weird, because as they travel up through the atmosphere the physical effects change significantly as the altitude increases.

In daytime you'll just see the bright glow from the engines at lower altitude and then when it gets high enough you can't make it out from the blue sky scattering.

edit on 27-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

that is really interesting but if people out there still dont believe and people that just like to watch ufo videos watch this one. this is the first ufo observatory in the world enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromeda423

That was a great video

I loved the old farmer who looked dead into the camera and said he had 68 UFO stories he could prove.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It does look like a rocket launch to me, dates and times would be useful to check for any launches nearby.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It looks abit like a Jelly Fish in the last three pictures. :3

It's cool though.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
If it was a rocket launch, why would air traffic control allow a commercial flight anywhere near it?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Do the Chinese usually write and label things in English?

Just asking.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They look almost exactly like these from Izmir/Turkey:

?!?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join