It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient paintings- ufo evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
www.marsearthconnection.com...
www.artsjournal.com...

I was looking at the link above. There are a handful of old paintings, etc.. that clearly show ufo's in the sky. Why would artists from 15th century or even before that paint such absurd things??? They must have seen them and knew their true origin/purpose on earth, as most have to do with paintings showing jesus, etc...

your thoughts?

[edit on 013131p://333326 by porky1981]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah they could be

There is quight a lot of things in the past that could point to E.T Origen

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think ancient civilizations and othe people were well aware of the alien presence, escpecially tribes and the native americans. The mayans were also well aware

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Check this thread for some cool paintings.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is discussed quite a lot on ats. Me personally thinks there is plenty of evidence from paintings and ancient artefacts to suggest that maybe in the days when our planet was less inhabited, aliens may have come and gone quite freely. It is only more recently perhaps that they have felt the need to be more conservative in their presence due to the better weaponry we now posses.

Century�s ago we would have been in oar of there presence and more open to talk these days maybe certain individuals would rather shoot them down we there stand or fly, and sell there tech and bodies to science.

But the paintings are strange to say the least. The Madonna and Saint Giovannino from the 15th century is the one that gets me the most because that really is a spaceship that the man in the background is looking at. I don't care what people say, that is a SPACE SHIP. As yet i don�t think anyone has come up with a satisfactory explanation as to what it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Facinating links
. I personally think that the ancient paintings are probably one of the most reliable sources of information out there.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
cheeseknob!!!!! who in there right mind would want to be called cheeseknob?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Whatever you do, I think it best you stay away from Daniken unless you're just looking for a free ride to loony land.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Lets all go to Daniken!

top topics

join