It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO! only without catastrophe or war?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Okay. Say a new war suddenly came into being from, lets say UK, USA, EU and some smaller nations around the globe, they say "we will surrender ALL our assests, weapons and resources ot the NWO, do the same or before the deadline and we give ours up, yours will be FORCABLY removed."

Bad way to go about it sure, but if it really was somthing that could happen globaly, solve all trade and political issues instantly, everyone helping everyone, no ultimate power just a simple council of every current world leader deciding by vote what to do on EVERYTHING.

Combination of common law, most countries keeping their own local law, all religions welcome everywhere.

Find a job, settle down, vote for the next world leaders.

Could it be done?
Or would religion and outstanding debt make it impossible?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How about..-

NWO = NOW World Order.

Do not underestimate the quote "order through chaos"...& I think the world is currently in a little bit of chaos.

edit on 26-9-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: hey

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The idea of any of the worlds superpowers surrendering their assets to the NWO without catastrophe at this juncture is not comprehensive.

Unfortunetly, as history has proven, change only comes post nationwide or global disaster. For example: The Patriot Act NEVER would have been accepted by the public pre 9-11, or the Arms Race would never have been conceived without the Cold War. In order for the Overton Window to move, disaster must occur.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Yes im aware some nations will have a do or die stand against a take over, but put those problems aside for a moment, could it be done?

Because i have the feeling that it will never happen: A united peace through the world.

It makes me sad, this thread was trying to see even if we put our differences aside, we still wouldnt be able to do it. Id like to think there is hope for such an event.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Why would they go to all of that unrealistic effort when the economic system is disintegrating as we speak? For my money, if the NWO IS going to come about anytime soon what we're seeing with the stock markets is the catalyst.

I'm not a day dreaming doomsayer, but the current state of the worlds economic climate IS reachng the point of a global emergency. This way there's no mess to clean up either- wait until none of us know where our next meal is going to come from and then suggest a solution that will be gobbled up with the drop of a hat.

There's every chance the markets will rebound and every chance they won't.

None of us can do anything to change it, just sit back and watch the show.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
unlike animals i belive we have reached the peak of our boundaries, we no longer seek shelter or food, we seek sustenance for our wants and not our needs.

I do not think without ultimate abolishment of war and violence, we can actually combine forces for everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I do really believe its possible. I am hoping for a Global COMMUNITY rather than Global Government though!

Sadly, I think it will take a common enemy to unite the entire globe, which is what lends credence to Project Bluebeam for me. That and the supposed planned collapse of everything in order to make everyone literally beg for them to take us over.

new topics

top topics

join