It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Ron Paul, my motherinlaw and an inheritance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
On the 3rd September 2011, I had a dream that my motherinlaw was really nice!!!!! She hated me in real life. She died a few years ago. And she was telling me in the dream that she had won £150,000 by her Grandma's numbers.
And then she said something really weird in a different voice; 'Ron Paul will be the next beast'.

I had only read the name on ATS two days before and hadn't read anything else about him. I don't live in USA so I don't know about the politicians there. (Don't really know the ones here either LOL)

I thought it meant we should enter the Lottery using the birthday dates as numbers. We didn't win.

But last week we found out my spouse's grandma died a few months ago, unbeknown to us and although it is not £150,000, she has left some money in her will to her three children but two of them have died already, so it will be her grandchildren who will inherit. It has come just in time to pay off some bills.
The numbers must have meant that her 'numbers were up', as in the days of her life!
I wish dreams weren't so cryptic, I could work them out quicker.

So 50% of this dream has already come true.

I thought I would post this, as it did seem to be a weird thing to dream. I did tell another ATS member the day I dreamt this on U2U, so I am not making it up. My life is interesting enough, without telling porkys (Pork pies=lies, for the non Cockneys.)

Hope Ron Paul isn't as bad as Obama.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

At which point did you climax?

For me it was when your grandmother said 'Ron Paul will be the next beast'

OMG... totally climaxed!

Lol you know what I just noticed. You hope Ron Paul isn't worse than Obama.

Did you forget about a guy named George Bush and his Friend Dick Cheney?

lol
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So, you thought his birthday might be the next winner? Then you found out she had died, and understood her "winning the lotto" was her numbers are up, meaning she died? Maybe you heard Paul will "win the next lotto", keeping with the context of your dream? Just a thought.
edit on 26-9-2011 by SemiDamaged because: ATS is running out of DB space to include replies

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
When I think in biblical contexts I can't help but feel that the false prophet of revelations would be either Obama or Paul. But then I remember that the US is not the center of the universe. There sure is a lot of focus on the US, though.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I starred this just so you'd hit 666. Hah!

I've actually had this thought about Paul before, myself. It seems to fit a few things I believe about what the bible has to say....but I'll keep supporting him as I feel he's the best option. We'll see what time turns up, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Or it could just means that there's more than 1 beast, andtypically, they American Presidents? Dreams are weird.

new topics

top topics

join