It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul #1 in the Cumulative Straw Poll Tally from all the 2011 Straw Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul is #1 and there are only TWO Straw Polls left!

Percentages are cumulative based on the fourteen polls above conducted through 09/17/11, giving equal weight to each poll
Finish Potential candidate Percentage

1 Ron Paul 19.74%

2 Mitt Romney 14.27%

3 Michele Bachmann 8.08%

4 Herman Cain 7.82%

5 Newt Gingrich 5.72%

6 Tim Pawlenty 5.36%

7 Mike Huckabee 5.02%

8 Rick Perry 4.77%

9 Sarah Palin 3.97%

10 Mitch Daniels 3.71%

suffolkcountylibertyreport.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

cool news!
I certainly think his showing is much bigger this time around.
lets see if its big enough!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would love to see Ron Paul take the presidency but I HIGHLY doubt it's going to happen. From what I've seen he's really only popular on the internet and the majority of derpers out there that only watch CNN don't even know who he is.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh no, not this again.

All this proves is that his rabid fanbase floods straw polls.

He lost Florida and Michigan in big bombout fashion so his support is not genuine, just prefabricated internet flashmobbing gone wild.

The middle class and the elderly do not take part in flashmobbing trends, they are too busy working and living off of their retirements from working to be out playing games with welfare checks and free college tuitions in their back pockets. They do vote in real elections though.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Oh no, not this again.

All this proves is that his rabid fanbase floods straw polls.

He lost Florida and Michigan in big bombout fashion so his support is not genuine, just prefabricated internet flashmobbing gone wild.

The middle class and the elderly do not take part in flashmobbing trends, they are too busy working and living off of their retirements from working to be out playing games with welfare checks and free college tuitions in their back pockets. They do vote in real elections though.

Lets not forget that in order to cast a vote in Florida's straw poll you had to pay $175. I don't know how you're doing financially, but I know that in this economy I can't afford to pay $175 bucks just to tell the GOP I support Ron Paul, no matter how much I do.

Florida straw poll

The straw poll in Orlando was non-binding, and voting was limited to about 3,500 delegates who had paid $175 each to attend Presidency 5, hosted by the Florida GOP.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ron Paul was on the Daily Show this Monday, and Jon Stewart said Romney had 30%?

Where is the 30% from? Mass Media Fantasy world?

Ron Paul is lfar ahead, and he will probably gain a little in the last 2 straw polls.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Your're beginning to hear the folks that said "He'll never ever get elected"....now saying it's "highly doubtful". Next week it will be "most likely" and so on....then the media will wake up and realize no one belives them or listens to what they say!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Wait wait wait....

Don't we live in a society where 99% of the population is on the internet?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
While I think Ron Paul is in for a rude awakening when it comes to the State Department and foreign policy, his ignorance should not be mistaken for naivety. Should he win election, he will have foreign powers trembling in fear as they will have to deal with an American who simply does not have an appetite for foreign affairs, is disinterested in the social nightmares of Europe, and indifferent to the Islamic jihad of the muslim world and the machinations of Red China.

The State Department, currently infested with all manner of anti-american scum, will do their best to see this man is not elected.

Which means he has my vote.
edit on 27-9-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

top topics

join