It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bush, Meet the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here's something I read from Online Journal. It's from a guy whose been around, been in the know and seen Bush's dealings from the belly of the beast. Damning stuff. Read it and weep, or cheer the writer if you love the truth.

Mr. Bush, once again, your policies reflect your attitude about service. As I learned throughout my 28-year career, in senior military courses including the Command and General Staff College, a commander establishes his own operational profile by actions, not words.

And your command profile, Mr. Bush, is that the grunts are like beetles and snails to you. You talk a good line, but they are always at fault for your problems. It was that way when you flew at the 111th. They caused you to quit coming to drill and obeying orders because they just couldn't get it right on your pay and attendance records. You learned how incompetent they were in March of 2000 when you discovered and released accusations that John McCain had lost his mind while "serving" as a prisoner of war. And then, once John Kerry was nominated as your opponent, you discovered and turned over to your financiers (just like the Wyly brothers from 2000), Bob J. Perry and others, the information that John Kerry was favored and awarded medals for service that you never even saw.

Your command profile, sir, is that you are a liar.
www.onlinejournal.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Good Article EastCoastKid

I enjoyed the read, I would suggest that all the military men and women on this site take the time to read it, as it was written by Lt. Col. Bill Burkett a decorated Vietnam era veteran who served 28 years in senior command and staff positions within the US Army and Army National Guard.
But sadly I think George bush will never be brought to justice.

Money talks and Bu# walks.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
But sadly I think George bush will never be brought to justice.

And I'll give you several reason why:

1. Skull and Bones
2. Halliburton
3. His father (At least I think so)
4. He's a puppet in the rigged political game

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Here's something I read from Online Journal. It's from a guy whose been around, been in the know and seen Bush's dealings from the belly of the beast. Damning stuff. Read it and weep, or cheer the writer if you love the truth.

Mr. Bush, once again, your policies reflect your attitude about service. As I learned throughout my 28-year career, in senior military courses including the Command and General Staff College, a commander establishes his own operational profile by actions, not words.

And your command profile, Mr. Bush, is that the grunts are like beetles and snails to you. You talk a good line, but they are always at fault for your problems. It was that way when you flew at the 111th. They caused you to quit coming to drill and obeying orders because they just couldn't get it right on your pay and attendance records. You learned how incompetent they were in March of 2000 when you discovered and released accusations that John McCain had lost his mind while "serving" as a prisoner of war. And then, once John Kerry was nominated as your opponent, you discovered and turned over to your financiers (just like the Wyly brothers from 2000), Bob J. Perry and others, the information that John Kerry was favored and awarded medals for service that you never even saw.

Your command profile, sir, is that you are a liar.
www.onlinejournal.com...

All I have to say is BRAVO to the EastCoastKid....excellent post...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
props, mayne, interestin' stuff

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This guy will say anything about Bush, he's saying "threats against my life and that of my family" - this soldier is a liberal with anger, is that a Contradiction or what.
:p

www.veteransforpeace.org...

Starts Out:
By Bill Burkett
Online Journal Contributing Writer

March 19, 2003�I've sat in total grief for the past three years, watching the institutions of America being spent as if they were lottery winnings.

I don't want to say it, "But I told you so."

In January of 1998 and what seems like a full lifetime ago, I was stricken by a deadly case of meningoencephalitis. I was returning from a short duty trip to Panama as a team chief to inspect the hand over of Ft. Clayton to the Panamanians. I had been 'loaned' from the senior staff and state planning officer of the Texas National Guard to the Department of the Army for a series of these special projects after angering George W. Bush by refusing to falsify readiness information and reports; confronting a fraudulent funding scheme which kept 'ghost' soldiers on the books for additional funding, and refusing to alter official personnel records [of George W. Bush].

George W. Bush and his lieutenants were mad. They ordered that I not be accessed to emergency medical care services, healthcare benefits I earned by my official duty; and I was withheld from medical care for 154 days before I was withdrawn from Texas responsibility by the Department of the Army, by order of the White House.

I was a pawn then caught in a struggle for right and wrong, but also caught within a political struggle between a man who would do anything to be 'king' of America and an institution of laws that we knew as America.

For five years, I have fought my battles around two fronts; the personal retaliation that was waged against me and the individual organizational unlawful acts and practices waged against our institutions.

But I first had to survive. Without a single bit of help, contact and in spite of threats against my life and that of my family, I have had to relearn to walk and to live. My daily pain is far worse than anything I could have previously imagined. I suffer from extreme constant headaches, body pain and even my hair hurts. I now have a severe seizure disorder which we are starting to gain slight control over.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Its amazing what his supporters are able to look over in order to continue supporting him. If he was a Democrat with his life he would be ridiculed and fought against with fervor by these same idiots.

Great article, as a veteran I agree whole heartedly. He may not be the absolute worst president we have ever had, however, he is definitely the most disgraceful and dangerous one to come along for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow, "He is against lies and corruption? He must be a liberal!" Dude, get over this thing you have for Bush, lies, and corruption and realize that the truth shall set you free.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
EastCoastKid,

As usual your post rock, keep bringing them on and keep them hot

We can not allowed bush to get away from the results of his stupidity, it is not fair for the people if this country or for the victims of his irrationality.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thanks all for the kind words. I love bringing this great stuff to ya. It never ceases to amaze me that Bushfans can sit there trying to tear apart someone like the guy who wrote the article. It shows a level of stupidity that is remarkable. The blindness is staggering, too. What most Bushfans don't even realize is their fearless lee-dar Bush would throw them to the wolves in a heartbeat if he thought it would help him (in whatever way). They aren't even capable of realizing that they are nothing but useless feeders to BushCo.

join