It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve to create own Attack Watch program and monitor internet speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

and that government can pick up the phone at any given time and say we need more money so print it.

And so can the banks

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Originally posted by mastahunta
Forgot to mention.

The law views the FED as a private institution, not a government agency.

Some people view the FED and the Government elite as butt-buddies.

I view them as cowards and thief's, they view the people who ask questions as enemies imo.

We are to stay out of their business but they aren't going to allow us the same respect. It would be a privilege to be a small part of the beginning of their end but...

Our current economy is an illusion. The truth is it's destroyed. They crashed our economy already.

edit on 26-9-2011 by sweetliberty because: getting tired, lol.

They are crooks...

no doubt about it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Text

Here is some information that 1) Everyone should know 2) Will interest who the Fed Reserve really is.

www.lookingglassnews.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just bumping this back to the top with a new article from Zero Hedge

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I took it upon myself to send the fed a note myself. I thought I would post it here as well, just in case I end up missing or something.

My comment is as follows:

Look, I know you all struggle with common sense at times, so let me help you all out a little bit. In regards to "The Federal Reserve Plans To Identify Key Bloggers". There is a better way that will not cost money, at least not as much as the millions of dollars that it would take to create some covert system that scours the internet unbeknown to the citizens. It is rather simple, just set up a website that allows for nothing more than for people to put their opinions that you are seeking. There is no reason to do this behind the scenes.

If you want to hear what peoples opinions of the Federal Reserve system, just ask them.

I have no qualms in saying that the Federal Reserve is in my opinion nothing but a bunch of crooks and the whole system sucks ass.

See, how hard is that to get peoples opinion of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
oh no, now there'll be ats posters who 'don't work for the government' but for some reason have unconditional love for the federal reserve (hey it might actually be true this time they don't work for the gov since the fed is private ha ha). Maybe after a few trillion dollars and a few billion conversations the fed will finally start to realize just how many people are aware of their little scheme.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join