It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve to create own Attack Watch program and monitor internet speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve wants to know what you are saying about it. In fact, the Federal Reserve has announced plans to identify "key bloggers" and to monitor "billions of conversations" about the Fed on Facebook, Twitter, forums and blogs. This is yet another sign that the alternative media is having a dramatic impact. As first reported on Zero Hedge, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York has issued a "Request for Proposal" to suppliers who may be interested in participating in the development of a "Sentiment Analysis And Social Media Monitoring Solution". In other words, the Federal Reserve wants to develop a highly sophisticated system that will gather everything that you and I say about the Federal Reserve on the Internet and that will analyze what our feelings about the Fed are

www.examiner.com...

Alrighty Ats readers the federal reserve the most vile disgusting corrupt evil creations by the government wants to know what your saying about them.

Lets give them something to talk about then shall we:

thread open for business check hats and coats and attitudes at the door

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Why don't they just start a website dedicated to specifically what they are talking about. Come on, even Obama can figure it out with his "We The People" site. Actually I think that has been the best thing he has accomplished.

The feds can do the same. No need to go all covert and sneak around and rack up a 10 million dollar bill, all the jackwagons need to do is just ask us, I know I will tell them what I think and I will not have any fear in doing so.

Just open up a site and allow the public to state their opinion right on the website. Heck, I would even build the base site for them and all they have to do is put in their graphics, I will even do it for free.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow....perhaps if they were more concerned about not screwing over/ripping America off then these CRIMINALS wouldn't need to be so concerned about what the populace is saying about them
Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

since when have any of us known the government to do anything the smart way our current government doesnt have one lick of common sense.

the government way to spy on people thats the governments way

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sadly, the silencing of Activistpost is far from an isolated incident. Hordes of YouTube accounts have been shut down for their political viewpoints. Quite a few very prominent alternative media websites have been censored or attacked because of what they stand for.

www.rightsidenews.com... ersations.html

The dawn of a new ..... age.

Neo, you'll be the first to be silenced

It say's they "silence" people. This sounds scary but I think they are the one's more afraid of us.

They want to silence truth! We know too much.

So why is this happening? Well, it turns out that the power of the alternative media is growing. According to a new survey by the Pew Research Center for The People & The Press, 43 percent of Americans say that they get their news on national and international issues from the Internet. Back in 1999, that figure was sitting at just 6 percent. The American people are sick and tired of getting "canned news", and they are increasingly turning to the Internet in a search for the truth.

edit on 26-9-2011 by sweetliberty because: finish a thought

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

they may silence me but they cant silence thoughts

edit on 26-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As far as I know the Federal Reserve Bank is owned by International Bankers not The US Government, which makes it all the more bull@&%#:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The MSM is losing it's hold on the people. We aren't as starry-eyed and compliant like in the not so distant good old days.

There's too many people becoming aware of all the corruption and speaking out.

Who pulled the curtain away? Ron Paul?
What happens when the elite lose a great portion of their power and control?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks Neo. We hare at ATS are very activist and open about our opinions of politics and theories, and this of course will have a chilling effect on speaking out against the Establishment. I have known for years that it's just going to get worse. I don't know why I keep putting my opinion online when I know Big Brother is watching, except if I don't stand up, I am karmically accountable for letting it happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sweetliberty

they may silence me but they cant silence thoughts

Deny Ignorance

I have been having fun with this lately.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

yep im just waiting til some moron comes in here and said that was racist

when that phrase has been around for decades long before the time of the current potus.

www.brainyquote.com...

orwel had some things to say about this and other things

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with this website but it seems to tie in with the OP, imo.

Americans Express Historic Negativity Toward Government

This story is the first in a weeklong series on Gallup.com on Americans' views on the role and performance of government.
PRINCETON, NJ -- A record-high 81% of Americans are dissatisfied with the way the country is being governed, adding to negativity that has been building over the past 10 years.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There's gonna be a high turnover rate for the job of monitoring the internet for articles and posts about the FED. No one can put up with that much bad news day after day after day.

The FED may have actually created the worst job in the world

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
when the government and government agencies have to create spin websites

you know theres something rotten in denmark.

sitting here waiting for the epas "attackwatch" site

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh, the term Big Brother? Was in George Orwell's book Nineteen Eighty Four. I read it when I was 15

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Forgot to mention.

The law views the FED as a private institution, not a government agency.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

dude stop trolling and get your facts straight so lets break it down for the person who cant think for himself

the federal reserve was created by the federal government via the federal reserve act by the 63rd congress of this country by the democratic majority held by the left of this country.

the federal reserve controls the entire financial wealth of said country they print money which no other bank can do.

and to sit than and whine about bankers meaning wall street where they have to live within the means of what the federal reserve dictates.

to dumb it down wall street makes money the federal reserve defines what that wealth means as per the dollar value.

and that government can pick up the phone at any given time and say we need more money so print it.

leave the personal remarks off site post on topic

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
Forgot to mention.

The law views the FED as a private institution, not a government agency.

Some people view the FED and the Government elite as butt-buddies.

I view them as cowards and thief's, they view the people who ask questions as enemies imo.

We are to stay out of their business but they aren't going to allow us the same respect. It would be a privilege to be a small part of the beginning of their end but...

Our current economy is an illusion. The truth is it's destroyed. They crashed our economy already.

edit on 26-9-2011 by sweetliberty because: getting tired, lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mastahunta

dude stop trolling and get your facts straight so lets break it down for the person who cant think for himself

the federal reserve was created by the federal government via the federal reserve act by the 63rd congress of this country by the democratic majority held by the left of this country.

the federal reserve controls the entire financial wealth of said country they print money which no other bank can do.

and to sit than and whine about bankers meaning wall street where they have to live within the means of what the federal reserve dictates.

to dumb it down wall street makes money the federal reserve defines what that wealth means as per the dollar value.

and that government can pick up the phone at any given time and say we need more money so print it.

leave the personal remarks off site post on topic

The LAW, as in common LAW courts system, views the Federal Reserve as a private entity.
This determination was made by courts ruling on traffic accidents, the liability and of which
laws applied.

learn, it can hurt

www.globalresearch.ca...

Lewis v. United States, 680 F.2d 1239 (1982)
John L. Lewis, Plaintiff/Appellant,
v.
United States of America, Defendant/Appellee.
No. 80-5905
United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Submitted March 2, 1982.
Decided April 19, 1982.
As Amended June 24, 1982.

AND

Lafayette L. Blair, Compton, Cal., for plaintiff/appellant.

James R. Sullivan, Asst. U.S. Atty., Los Angeles, Cal., argued, for defendant/appellee; Andrea Sheridan Ordin, U.S. Atty., Los Angeles, Cal., on brief.

Appeal from the United States District Court for the Central District of California.

Before Poole and Boochever, Circuit Judges, and Soloman, District Judge. (The Honorable Gus J. Solomon, Senior District Judge for the District of Oregon, sitting by designation)

edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join