It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for 27th?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank you drunk ninja and saved one.

Those are the answers I needed. I will be ok at home with my current plans.

As for the others. You don't understand me I guess. Yea there is the possibility that nothing may happen. But you should always plan for the worst, hope for the best, we have 'annual' bug out of leaders. Weird stuff going on in Denver, supposed (I saw pictures, so I think real, they are in the video in the ATS thread about it) bunkers getting destroyed from within, loud noises for a while now, ELEnin and or nibiru timeline disasters and quakes. We have military movement, moving assets inland, emptying armouries, odd military flight behaviour, military drills, confirmed X class flares on the 22nd, 24th mimicking pleidains suns triple X class flares just recently.

That's the stuff I could think of off the top of melt head, only a few of them really convince me to prepare. I don't care if you prepare, only dumb people get killed by trains if you know what I mean.

No I don't think life or anything will end, but some S might hit the fan, that'll change a lot of factors. I'm not going to run around and pretend its the last day and spend my money like those rapture idiots. But i will be filling the tub and keeping essentials close at hand. Everything else is mapped out for Justin (case).

Im done, tread can close now lol
edit on 26-9-2011 by DerVerboten because: Edit Solar Flare Video

edit on 26-9-2011 by DerVerboten because: video again trying

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Look if you're prepared for the SHTF then cool, you might just live a few days or months longer than the rest of us schmucks that haven't.

If you haven't prepared, what the hell is the use in worrying?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Who needs a fallout shelter? I've got it good tomorrow. Either I will be stuck with a bunch of Olympians, or I'll be stuck with a bunch of Professional Major League Soccer Players. Either way, I'm golden!
And yes, I'm being serious.. I've got two groups of clients tomorrow, and aside from a small 3 hour window where I'm at my office... the rest of my time will be with these guys. Olympians in the morning, MLS in the evening..can't think of a better way to go!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I see you are already in hell then ? lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ficargul
Look if you're prepared for the SHTF then cool, you might just live a few days or months longer than the rest of us schmucks that haven't.

If you haven't prepared, what the hell is the use in worrying?

Probably about the most logical thing I've heard regarding all of this doomsday fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Breath it in everyone.
Fear is a tool. TPTB know this, and you can use it to keep yourself alive.
It's called being cautious and planning ahead. Only stupid/boring people don't plan on things happening to them.
Which is fine with me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So Im either stupid or boring because I dont prepare for # hitting the fan?

Thats the best characterization I've heard about myself in a long time. Am I to stupid to do anything about keeping myself alive or am I too bored to bother keeping myself alive? I don't know, you tell me since you seem to know me so well. I think I could manage to survive for a few days at least based on common sense, something that most people who post these kind of threads are sorely missing (not all, most).

I agree that fear is a tool, but its also a response that makes people do bat# crazy stuff too and I'm afraid to say that I just dont care enough about "ZOMG comets and solar flairs (Spelling mistake intended)" destroying our planet to get myself worked up and start stashing toilet paper and bottled water in my miniscule cupboards.

Dont get me wrong, I find the sun to be an amazing ball of gas to watch and watching it spew out energetic particles and radiation is even better but I will not get myself worked up over something that I or for that matter anyone else has no control over.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Ficargul because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by Ficargul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ficargul

Its my opinion. I'm not making a psychological profile of you. There's no need, no I don't know you that well. But I think judging people is something we should do more often, humans love to categorise things, and to think it's wrong to judge things is going against nature.

If you don't think anything extraordinary could happen tO you (aliens, x class flare, nuclear false flag, ww3, economic collapse, fema prison camps, ELEnin: think starship troopers. ) to the point where you should plan ahead. I never said stock. Then yea, I think your either dumb or boring. On a positive note, you respond well and I like futurama.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
well its noon EST on thje 27th, whens it supposed to happen?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm not preparing for NOTHING.......if the shhhhh hits the fan,i wanna be one of the first to go.I DO NOT repeat DO NOT want to be around for any AFTER MATH.

Can you imagine????.....HELL NO.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wezy2005

Its a cloudy day kinda warm for late september. No sirens, no blinding flashes, no aliens invasion, no nukes going off, powers on and the air conditioners running, the birds are singing, the cats meowing to go out, the internets working better than normal I got 5 bars..woooot!!! Its Miller time...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Yea, suppose it's time for a Whiskey (no mix XD )
Went to the park with the pup and it's raining here.
I did read about power outages and aurora borealis being seen pretty far south.
If anything happens I hope it's tomorrow, cause my sister is coming over today =\
guess I should call a mate. One big family if the power goes.
But you seen Jericho? Just happened, not like there's supposed to be a warning.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
After moonrise we will know if it's real or a hoax.. My gut says that ELENIN was a well perpetrated hoax, and that it was made to appear to be a small magnetar. If this were true we would have been blasted with a solar flare at or near it's perihelion.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

You may be right. I have heard that ELEnin could be to cover up nibiru or terrestrial based operation.

Bummer though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join