It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I put the word "officer" in quotes because that behavior is all I need to see to question that title. He simply doesn't deserve it.

Cowards like him and those that support his actions disgust me.

If he was so worried about HIS family, maybe he should act professional and not risk retribution. Maybe the co-thugs should have considered that as well. He couldn't care less about anyone and was enjoying himself.

I'll stop now (snip).

edit on Tue 27 Sep 2011 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is good. Of course the corporate media will call it horrible since it may pose a threat to the cop but that's how it should be. Lord knows the law never disciplines rogue cops. Vigilanteeism is better than no justice at all.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

There comes a time when playing by the rules and getting your face kicked in anyway gets old. People have risen up for this reason alone countless times and you eventually have to stand up for yourself.

The real problem now is that we're taking it and taking it and taking it and when it snaps, it's going to be bad. But necessary.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't get it, people are posted all over the news before they are even convicted of a crime. They don't work for the public either.

Not sure if anyone can agree with the family contact info, but why shouldn't public officials be identified if they are up to no good?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

There comes a time when playing by the rules and getting your face kicked in anyway gets old. People have risen up for this reason alone countless times and you eventually have to stand up for yourself.

The real problem now is that we're taking it and taking it and taking it and when it snaps, it's going to be bad. But necessary.

Absolutely.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Being a faceless unaccountable thug just got a little bit harder. The tables have turned. Now there is a mass legion of faceless unaccountable witnesses who have the power to unmask the jackboots for all their miserable violence. You mace me, we find you. You try to find me, well, be prepared, because like they say......
They are anonymous,
They are legion
they do not forgive,
they do not forget,
Expect them

Oh also, stop macing innocent non-violent hippie women,does this even need to be said?

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

got to tell u, this is the most encouraging thing i've seen in years

GUYS...we DO have the power...do you not KNOW that now?

again, you don't have to be violent. you can stand up for your rights..and MOCK and OUT People or events that are unconstitutional, obscene, or downright evil

i will say it again...we need to MOCK and expose these controllers and low level SCUM Daily on the internet.

people who don't think and do deeds like this...shall be exposed and their reputation ruined. simple as that

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
I support the posting of the names and addresses of cops accused of wrong-doing, as well as the names of their families. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and police have no problems targeting the families of people they go after.

What gets me is that people still think peaceful protest is going to do anything. If they are going to protest, they should show up as well armed as the police. Motorcycle helmets, gas masks, baseball bats, and guns; then if the police want to go from a peaceful protest to a violent protest, respond in kind. "80 Protesters Arrested" may not make much of a blip on CNN, but "80 Police Officers Hospitalized" would get airtime.

you're not getting it..just SHOWING up like these poor girls did..to express freedom and their opinion..got them in into a violent situation which exposed this subhuman officer...as a control freak civil rights abuser

its exposed with the help of the internet and video, a powerful tool

these girls are heroes. this cop is scum and people around the world need to MOCK this new type of evil and let all law enforcement officers know we won't tolerate it.

they need to WAKE THE F up. if they're not beholden to the one true GOD---the constitution---then there is NO POINT in anything anymore

MOCKING and Exposing questionable deeds...is lawful, constitutional, falls under satire as well. its very powerful

as far as messing with his family, i don't really agree with that. there are too many other real targets. we are not the mafia here..sheesh,. and we should EXPOSE the GOOD COPS and Justice too. it works both ways
edit on 26-9-2011 by SuperTripps because: additional info

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't get it, people are posted all over the news before they are even convicted of a crime. They don't work for the public either.

I'm glad the cop got called out. As I've said before I think he needs to be retrained.

Not sure if anyone can agree with the family contact info, but why shouldn't public officials be identified if they are up to no good?

Public officials should be called out when they do wrong. What I take issue with is posting his family members and encouraging their harassment.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Now people know where he lives, and thus where his family lives. I don't condone what he did, but putting his family at risk? Sounds like a good way to get a lot of dead people on his front lawn.

/TOA

Who said his family is at risk? The worst thing Anon has hinted at is prank pizza deliveries. So you are saying they will be a pizza delivery boy massacre? A ton of black faxes? Is your refrigerator running phone calls?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

and the cycle of vengance goes on..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

If he was so worried about HIS family, maybe he should act professional and not risk retribution. Maybe the co-thugs should have considered that as well. He couldn't care less about anyone and was enjoying himself.

Ridiculous. No ones family should have to fear their safety because of what another family member does. Let me flip this YET AGAIN. Say your wife does something horrendous. Should you be the focus of the public's anger? NO.

I'll stop now before I call you an insipid little NAUGHTYWORD.

adjective 1. without distinctive, interesting, or stimulating qualities; vapid: an insipid personality.
2. without sufficient taste to be pleasing, as food or drink; bland: a rather insipid soup.

Well I doubt that if I were so uninteresting and bland I would have raised your anger levels enough to resort to petty name calling. I know you can't taste me from there so that can't be what you meant. We don't need to be rude to those that disagree with us.

Link

edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by MysticPearl

So essentially you're saying what I've seen countless times in this thread. Two wrongs make a right.

If this mans family gets killed (doubt it but that's not the point) would you still think it was acceptable to encourage their harassment and post information?

Cops make mistakes too. They are not all these crazed Illuminati puppets so many on ATS would have you believe.

No. It's more like thousands upon thousands of "wrongs" by cops, makes this right. If he doesn't like it, then start acting like a peace officer, which is how they prefer to be called.

Do I want his family hurt? No way. Do I expect them to be hurt? No way. But the threat might keep others in line, which would be a success. Why is this cops family more important then the thousands upon thousands of families which have been flipped upside down because of corrupt cops?

Would you rather his family doesn't feel threatened, and instead a bunch of cops without thinking twice go out and destroy another ten families this week?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Do I want his family hurt? No way. Do I expect them to be hurt? No way. But the threat might keep others in line, which would be a success. Why is this cops family more important then the thousands upon thousands of families which have been flipped upside down because of corrupt cops?

What makes his family LESS important then those other families? He maced a couple hippies. He shouldn't have and I hope they dock his pay for a few weeks and retrain him. Posting info about his family is out of line. Say your significant other randomly punches someone. Is that YOUR fault?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Who said his family is at risk? The worst thing Anon has hinted at is prank pizza deliveries. So you are saying they will be a pizza delivery boy massacre? A ton of black faxes? Is your refrigerator running phone calls?

I am in no way concerned that any 'member' of Anonymous is going to do anything. I'm worried about some crazy that gets riled up on a conspiracy website and goes and shoots his kids.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
An interview with one of the girls who got maced can be found here

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Damn I'm actually pretty impressed with that girl to be honest. She's got some gumption. Didn't get all hateful or nasty at all. I bet she would be appalled by those idiots who released the cops family names.

Notice how many times she said she was corralled and whined about police abuse? *cough*
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

AP/LP is not the same as security guard.

security guard training is separate and apart from AP/LP. as is their credentials.

im not sure how the conversation got turned over to AP/LP except that you started posting videos of LP apprehensions and mentioned your history in AP.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Dude I'm done with the conversation about that. I worked as a LP and an AP ( I prefer saying LP ) for 3 years. To me security guard, loss prevention investigator, store detective, asset protection manager all fall under the same category. I know I was allowed to use force, and I did on a number of occasions. A few times with cops present ( I had a weird habit of catching when someone else was being taken away by PD ). I know it's legal in my state for a LP to go hands on (not always company policy though). I don't know about security guards, I misspoke and meant to say LP.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Public officials should be called out when they do wrong. What I take issue with is posting his family members and encouraging their harassment.

That's fine. I know exactly where you are coming from. And definitely families should be off limits. But I would like to bring up one point, does society not ostracize the families of criminals?

Especially the wives/children....

Hmm...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i think it is a good thing his info got posted by now his family was moved and his wife is probly chewing him a new one while he ponders what women he will mace in the morning. It might get some publicity for the protest Thats one of many arrest that i saw from a few vids some of fat ass cops dropping the knee into the neck of a lil scrawny hippi. Is it just me but every vid i see a cop is holding a camera like there going to track all the protesters down later (think of the london protest ) There is no coverage of the protest so either they arn't making enof noice (bull horn bann) or not enof people to shut down the city. But NY has some messed up laws where if u video tape a cop arresting a person they can charge the person shooting the vid with some BS charge thats a felony. Its turning into a police state if u ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join