It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

You should be more upfront about your fascist views instead of couching them in fake concern for the poor bankers that have to walk from their lexus to their office.

I'm not all that concerned for the bankers. I'm concerned for all the ordinary people this protest is affecting (effecting affecting I need a Red Bull).

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I highly doubt you've been maced, 'cept if you were to tell me that you were trying to rape someone. I would believe that.

I put myself through college doing asset protection. I have been maced a few times when trying to apprehend someone, and a number of times I've had a cop mace a person I was grappling with.

I actually thought your rape comment was rather amusing though I;m sure many women on the board would not be impressed with your using rape as a joke.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

You sure seem to enjoy supporting a police state. Why are you on ATS?

Oh I'm sorry does everyone on this website have to conform to a certain set of ideals? Are you making this into a police site? In no way do I support a police state. Screaming police state and police brutality every time some stupid protester gets maced is counterproductive at ensuring we avoid a police state. The sky is falling buddy.

I'm on ATS because I like it and like reading others opinions. Even those that disagree with me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ok we get it, you spray mace on your french fries. Still these girls were not doing anything wrong, and they didnt seem to have any path of escape as they were being penned in. and just for shiggles this dope maces then, and some officers by the way. So what exactly is your point? Bend over and take it? from Wall Street? NYPD? YOU? What are you getting at?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Anyone that has had training with pepper sprays and any other type of weapon, knows that it is absolutely wrong using a weapon on somebody that is not causing any harm whatsoever. Why escalate to that level when that person is only yelling and standing in the sidewalk harming no one.

If you watch the video, this COP came from a distance sprayed her and walked away as if nothing happens. This tells me that first, he wasn't even close to hearing this lunatic yell or scream about anything and second, he had the INTENT to hurt someone and simply just walked away of the cameras, as if saying "Hopefully no one saw that".

I like good COPS and I HATE BAD ONES, I don't care if this COP had 30 years in the MOB. If little screams bothers people, then quit your line of work, don't be getting all upset and taking it on someone innocent.

I hope nothing happens to himself and family but if it happens, I won't be sorry either!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Funny, someone defending heavy handed police tactics intended to subdue protesters attempting to bring media attention to the crimes of wall street sure READS like support for the police state.

Regardless, your intent here appears to be to derail the thread topic so i will leave you to your deflection...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Okay, this is just absurd. This wasn't a protest. This was a bunch of kids with nothing better to do but squat camp in a public park and generally be a nuisance to the public far more than anyone they claimed to be protesting.

A lengthy set of "Wall Street Occupation" Photos the media won't show folks

Looking through these photos and following them as they've come up since the start, I can't help think this is what it looks like when hippies throw a protest and no one shows up. The aftermath of Grateful Dead concerts I may or may not have attended
when I was younger also came to mind.

Oh..by the way...does anyone see A SINGLE porta-potty?? ANYWHERE?? Yeah.... neither do I. Interesting huh?

As far as this cop.... First, he doesn't look good. The more I looked, the worse he looks. Having said that, there are other ways to do this and much more creative and effective ways to drive a cop to the point of madness without risking people's families or any violence whatsoever.

I don't suppose it ever occurred to people who keep suggesting Anonymous wouldn't hurt this guy that, as a cop, he's busted OTHER people who know his name but likely did NOT know his home address? There are a lot of reasons this approach was just horrible and reckless beyond words.

Sorry... Here is a better link with an index of photo sets that cover various days from Wall Street. The set above is but one of several here:

Index of Wall Street Occupation Photos and Videos
edit on 26-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added better link...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Ok we get it, you spray mace on your french fries. Still these girls were not doing anything wrong, and they didnt seem to have any path of escape as they were being penned in.

Not at all. Being maced is something I hope never happens to me again. It's not fun, my point is it's not like they're being shot with rubber bullets or bean bags from a few feat away. They'll be fine in 10-15 minutes.

They DID have a path of escape. That fence was like a funnel, notice all the people that were right next to them getting out of the way and that the orange fencing never closed behind them?

and just for shiggles this dope maces then, and some officers by the way.

Cop who deployed mace did a pretty bad job of it. I laughed at the officer getting it too. Dude, mace is like snorting hot sauce. It hurts but it's not this huge horrible thing.

So what exactly is your point? Bend over and take it? from Wall Street? NYPD? YOU? What are you getting at?

My point is stop acting like the police did some horrible or heinous thing here. They maced some protesters that wouldn't move on. This happens in EVERY protest. Tear gas, mace etc. When they start smacking people with batons who are just standing there then I'll be pissed. Also, if you've read my posts I am in support of the protesters. I think the protests are great.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

Funny, someone defending heavy handed police tactics intended to subdue protesters attempting to bring media attention to the crimes of wall street sure READS like support for the police state.

Well if that's what you think I can't really change your mind. I'm not in support of a police state. I also don't think using mace is 'heavy handed'.

Regardless, your intent here appears to be to derail the thread topic so i will leave you to your deflection...

Not trying to derail. Just trying to reply to all comments directed at me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
After reading through this thread with the exception of a few level headed people most of you posting are just as wacked out as the crooked cops. I sure hope none of the crazies are any of my neighbors. Seriously some of you threating people because they don't agree with the way you think, others accusing people of trolling because of differences in opinion. What the cop did was questionable to say the least, but to put him or his family in jeopardy is just crazy. What is this world coming to anymore? Is this what we have resorted to? It's about as logical as beating your kid because he beat another kid up and then telling him that you don't hit?!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by dashen

So what exactly is your point? Bend over and take it? from Wall Street? NYPD? YOU? What are you getting at?

My point is stop acting like the police did some horrible or heinous thing here. They maced some protesters that wouldn't move on. This happens in EVERY protest. Tear gas, mace etc. When they start smacking people with batons who are just standing there then I'll be pissed. Also, if you've read my posts I am in support of the protesters. I think the protests are great.

Batons are your deal breaker? Fair enough. But to these chicks being maced point blank is probably akin to you getting baton'd. How about water canons or sound weapons? Fair game? The cops are there to keep the peace and not interfere with a non-violent protest. If a couple of granola grazers wont move fast enough, then you wait. Give them the decency of at least a barnyard animal, y'know. Not one window broken, not one shop looted, ok fine its only mace, but COME ON! he looks SO BAD swoops in, maces, then out, with a facial expresion of "who did that", like denying a fart that he knows he ripped. may his house be buried in pranked delivery pizza.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

What the cop did was questionable to say the least, but to put him or his family in jeopardy is just crazy. What is this world coming to anymore? Is this what we have resorted to? It's about as logical as beating your kid because he beat another kid up and then telling him that you don't hit?!!!

This is the most sane thing I've read in the thread. This is the point I'm trying to make. I will also concede that I don't think the girls NEEDED to be maced, I just don't think it's the horror so many make it out to be. Also, I'm bored and this has been fun for me!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Batons are your deal breaker? Fair enough. But to these chicks being maced point blank is probably akin to you getting baton'd.

I dunno. Never been hit with a baton. Being maced sucks, again it's not that bad.

How about water canons or sound weapons? Fair game?

In some situations sure, not in this one though.

The cops are there to keep the peace and not interfere with a non-violent protest. If a couple of granola grazers wont move fast enough, then you wait. Give them the decency of at least a barnyard animal, y'know.

Yeah I actually kind of agree the cop was a little too cavalier.

Not one window broken, not one shop looted, ok fine its only mace, but COME ON! he looks SO BAD swoops in, maces, then out, with a facial expresion of "who did that", like denying a fart that he knows he ripped.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Sometimes it seriously scares me to think some of the crazy people might be my neighbors, I try to respect other peoples opinions whenever possible. Because we all don't agree 100% on everything. But some people go over the deep end and end up just as bad as the things their complaining about.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Not one window broken, not one shop looted, ok fine its only mace, but COME ON! he looks SO BAD swoops in, maces, then out, with a facial expresion of "who did that", like denying a fart that he knows he ripped. may his house be buried in pranked delivery pizza.

Not sure if the intention was to be funny but that right there had me in stitches, I damn near fell off the chair!!!
I think I will be laughing about that all day!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I know what you mean. A cop beats someone up or tases them and all of a sudden it's perfectly acceptable to hang the cop, shoot him, rape his dog etc.

People here calling for blood are worse than a cop macing someone in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
hows this for logic?

you spray someone in the face, it makes them angry.

angry people retaliate.

seems pretty elementary to me. youd think a cop of all people would understand that. whether he feels that hes exempt or not is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Well that is perfectly logical. So what? Does that justify releasing information about his home? Not in my opinion.

Let me ask you if this is logical. People who don't comply with police commands during a protest may get maced and shouldn't be surprised when they do.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Let me ask you if this is logical. People who don't comply with police commands during a protest may get maced and shouldn't be surprised when they do.

I think I'm with you on this now. Logic. When you go camping bring a tent, and dont be shocked when it rains. when you go to a protest, bring a gas filter mask, for when they tear gas you.

static.fjcdn.com...[/img][
edit on 26-9-2011 by dashen because: link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
if he feels that his family is in danger because a few people posted a bunch of information that was already public, perhaps he should re-think hes career choice. or taken steps to have made that information less available to the public.

hes got nobody to blame but himself. he chose the job. he put himself in the spotlight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join