It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

If you watch the video, this COP came from a distance sprayed her and walked away as if nothing happens. This tells me that first, he wasn't even close to hearing this lunatic yell or scream about anything and second, he had the INTENT to hurt someone and simply just walked away of the cameras, as if saying "Hopefully no one saw that".

To me that little tidbit there sums up the problem. This COP/Coward/whatever you want to call him KNEW he was doing something that was WRONG and illegal. He came up, did the act, then ran away into the crowd HOPING nobody would be 'illegally' taping him. That is the basis for why they want cameras OUT of your hands as bad as they want GUNS out of your hands. With either of these items you no longer become just some slob/hippie/average Joe/Idiot troll on a discussion board, you now become dangerous to them and the way they abuse their power.

I stand by the protesters reasons for being there. I stand by ANYONE having an opinion that doesn't follow the old regime. Things have to change. The ONLY reason we don't have VIOLENCE yet is that it has not gotten to that and people are trying to change the USA peacefully. Honestly do ANY of you actually think things are going to change PEACEFULLY??? There is about a 1% chance of that ever happening. I would LOVE for the world to change peacefully!!! It just doesn't work that way. If it did we wouldn't be in everyones backyard cramming our thoughts/rules/ideas down their throats. OUR country wouldn't be involved in every freaking CONFLICT in the world. We either have our own military there or we are selling them the weapons to carry out the VIOLENCE.

A time is coming to the USA where violence will have to erupt, and it's coming faster than most of us think. The military has gotten too big, the government has gotten too big, and the fat cats in the major corporations and on Wall St. have gotten too big.

Eventually you will either be pulling the trigger or staring at the end of the barrel. It has to happen for the USA to change. It's a SAD fact and I don't want it to be violent. I don't want to live in a country where everyday I have to worry if my son will get shot walking to school, or have a car bomb explode while he is on a field trip to Washington D.C. but I damn sure will explain to him why these things are taking place all around him. It's mainly because of dumb-ed down, lazy, weak willed people that are too afraid to stand up for what's RIGHT!

Flame me if you want....troll me if that's how you make yourself feel better....but eventually you will see the truth...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I agree with this. Things are coming to a head quickly. Incidents like this are happening world-wide and being intentionally under reported here in the US. Things have never been this bad before as a global community. Historically, Americans are pretty slow on the draw but are notoriously viscious once the ball is actually rolling.

BTW...looks like the ball is beginning to roll.....

Originally posted by Sage2000

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

If you watch the video, this COP came from a distance sprayed her and walked away as if nothing happens. This tells me that first, he wasn't even close to hearing this lunatic yell or scream about anything and second, he had the INTENT to hurt someone and simply just walked away of the cameras, as if saying "Hopefully no one saw that".

To me that little tidbit there sums up the problem. This COP/Coward/whatever you want to call him KNEW he was doing something that was WRONG and illegal. He came up, did the act, then ran away into the crowd HOPING nobody would be 'illegally' taping him. That is the basis for why they want cameras OUT of your hands as bad as they want GUNS out of your hands. With either of these items you no longer become just some slob/hippie/average Joe/Idiot troll on a discussion board, you now become dangerous to them and the way they abuse their power.

I stand by the protesters reasons for being there. I stand by ANYONE having an opinion that doesn't follow the old regime. Things have to change. The ONLY reason we don't have VIOLENCE yet is that it has not gotten to that and people are trying to change the USA peacefully. Honestly do ANY of you actually think things are going to change PEACEFULLY??? There is about a 1% chance of that ever happening. I would LOVE for the world to change peacefully!!! It just doesn't work that way. If it did we wouldn't be in everyones backyard cramming our thoughts/rules/ideas down their throats. OUR country wouldn't be involved in every freaking CONFLICT in the world. We either have our own military there or we are selling them the weapons to carry out the VIOLENCE.

A time is coming to the USA where violence will have to erupt, and it's coming faster than most of us think. The military has gotten too big, the government has gotten too big, and the fat cats in the major corporations and on Wall St. have gotten too big.

Eventually you will either be pulling the trigger or staring at the end of the barrel. It has to happen for the USA to change. It's a SAD fact and I don't want it to be violent. I don't want to live in a country where everyday I have to worry if my son will get shot walking to school, or have a car bomb explode while he is on a field trip to Washington D.C. but I damn sure will explain to him why these things are taking place all around him. It's mainly because of dumb-ed down, lazy, weak willed people that are too afraid to stand up for what's RIGHT!

Flame me if you want....troll me if that's how you make yourself feel better....but eventually you will see the truth...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
I support the posting of the names and addresses of cops accused of wrong-doing, as well as the names of their families. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and police have no problems targeting the families of people they go after.

What gets me is that people still think peaceful protest is going to do anything. If they are going to protest, they should show up as well armed as the police. Motorcycle helmets, gas masks, baseball bats, and guns; then if the police want to go from a peaceful protest to a violent protest, respond in kind. "80 Protesters Arrested" may not make much of a blip on CNN, but "80 Police Officers Hospitalized" would get airtime.

I gree! Unfortunately, none have the balls to do it! If anything! They just sit on the sidelines and watch their friends get beat up and hauled away! It's quite pathetic! Most of them are followers! They just go with the flow! Most of them do it because they think it's cool! They need to organize and fight back in numbers!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

If abuse of power was met with a public lynching we would not have the troubles we have today.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I know I need two lines

I have long wondered if the video tag counts as one...

Technicality I know but a relevant question....

We want to complain about how they break the rules, but as a society we can not act like them... We lose...

a small technicality... one crime by a member of an usually faceless mob got a face.... but we as a society can not resort to there tactics

I know the emotion is there...... we can not resort to mob rule... look what happen to france... it was caused by CPS (
committee public safety) ( i know I have been saving that one for awhile)

Mods forgive I am trying to get to the point and tie them together...

Did anyone notice the society reference... a newspeak hairsplit.... ????

Here it is....

As an individual I am allowed different behavior then society and am by American law allowed to operate in my own interest...

In a case like this her spouse or boyfriend, I would feel, is completely justified in breaking a few of the officers bones...

If on a jury I could not find the significant other guilty for beating dealing with the officer justly...

If I was a friend of the significant other I would back him and cover him as he went to educate the officer on manners.... Only to help the officers friends from interfering....

so there is a separation I see... I cant endorse it on a society level but on an individual level retaliation is usually the only option.... It is called deterrence...

As for the legal matter... lets say the significant other did hurt popo... it would save the city millions because of two wrongs dont make a wright but competing damage would erase cost....

call it pride but I am just saying I hope I explained my pov well... if not I will go into it with more detail....

hairsplitting 101

ANON did the right thing on a society level
edit on 29-9-2011 by ripcontrol because: IMHO

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Even more cops beating protesters

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It was very wrong of Anon to post addresses of family members
what was the purpose of that?

Consider them no longer trustworthy!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Let's use one of law enforcement's favorite tactics here. If the cop had done nothing wrong he wouldn't have to worry about his address being published right?

See how that works? When they come to search your house or your car without a warrant, they will say, 'If you don't have anything to hide you won't mind'. Works both ways. Or should, and now maybe it will.

Thank you Anonymous. More work to be done!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by Domo1
So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

There is a reason police have to keep protesters in a designated area. It's to keep all those people who actually have jobs to go to from getting beat/stomped etc. If you can't follow the simple rules and get a little boo boo don't cry to me about it.

Pretend this was happening outside of your place of work and then tell me you wouldn't want the police keeping protesters from turning violent and destroying property. You guys are so ready to be 'anti establishment' that you lose common sense. Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction.

I had to watch that again. Makes me laugh uncontrollably. The one screaming like she's MELTIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG! I've been maced a few times (most were unintentional; me in the wrong spot) and while it hurts its not NEARLY as bad as that girl makes it out to be.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

While I am completely against your stupid assessment I totally agree with the screaming Melting part. That chick can shut up any day now.

I highly doubt you've been maced, 'cept if you were to tell me that you were trying to rape someone.

I would believe that.
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

I was going to say the exact same thing, so I'll just give your post a +1!

These government gangsters need to be taught who is boss. They work for us. Yes, they are there to keep the peace; not to abuse people. They (police, government, etc) crossed the line back in the 1960's and when the people in this country didn't revolt, they figured they were onto something. Well, maybe we have finally had enough. I hope this is the beginning of the end of the tyranny that we have been living under. Some of you sheltered people don't know what I'm talking about, and that is fine. Other's, however, know exactly what I mean.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Some lines have been respected by organized crime? are you kidding? do you know how many children the government has kidnapped? how many innocent families have been destroyed because the governments wants to keep certain people quiet? do you know how many lives have been damaged because the government wants all the power? how many people have lost their, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, all because our air, water, food and vaccines are poisoned? do you know how many families have been put in the cross hairs when someone wont comply?

"You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something." --tell that to the government.

I don't agree with putting families names out there but please, spare me the "why cant they have class" bit, why cant the government have class and stop using violence to silence the people...AND their families? how many clean energy technology inventors have been murdered and possibly their families as well? man I could go on forever!,

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Have you met the US Government?
www.torturedinamerica.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What are YOU doing to help the world? supporting the same system that's destroying it?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I hope everyone learns to live in peace and realize the system has never worked and never will.
edit on 10/8/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: typos

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
LOL why not post all the cops info and all the bankers info along with it...

this is the best idea ive heard all year. if we want to have change, then we need to know who we are up against. as sun tzu said, "know your enemies". they know who we are especially now in the internet age. all of OUR information is there for the police and PTB's to find. turnabout is fair play. if i say something that riles them up, they wont just go after me, they will go after my friends and my family. they will do this to stamp out any potential fires i may have started. GOOD FOR YOU ANONYMOUS! POST ALL OF THEIR INFO! then we can start doing something that would be effective. all of our griping about george soros (sp?) and such people does nothing for the simple fact that we can not PROVE their crimes. as far as i am concerned, if ANONYMOUS truly wants to become a force to be reckoned with they need to find the info out and LAY IT OUT FOR ALL TO SEE!
I am issuing a challenge to all who have the computer skills, find the names and addresses of ALL the big players on the world stage and post them EVERYWHERE. not just here, go to the press with any illegal activities you find. go to any web sites you can get to. we are a small minority of this world. we are ridiculed by most as crackpots or rabble rousers. START USING THEIR TACTICS AGAINST THEM!!! once the truth of their crimes come out, the outrage will snowball and do what NEEDS TO BE DONE. I have one caveat though, LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES ALONE IF THEY ARE INNOCENT. to do otherwise would make us as wrong as those that enslave us.
when the powers fall we shall finally be free to live our lives the way whatever God you personally believe in intended.

Peace be with you until then. may our love of freedom prevail.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
LOL why not post all the cops info and all the bankers info along with it...

this is the best idea ive heard all year. if we want to have change, then we need to know who we are up against. as sun tzu said, "know your enemies". they know who we are especially now in the internet age. all of OUR information is there for the police and PTB's to find. turnabout is fair play. if i say something that riles them up, they wont just go after me, they will go after my friends and my family. they will do this to stamp out any potential fires i may have started. GOOD FOR YOU ANONYMOUS! POST ALL OF THEIR INFO! then we can start doing something that would be effective. all of our griping about george soros (sp?) and such people does nothing for the simple fact that we can not PROVE their crimes. as far as i am concerned, if ANONYMOUS truly wants to become a force to be reckoned with they need to find the info out and LAY IT OUT FOR ALL TO SEE!
I am issuing a challenge to all who have the computer skills, find the names and addresses of ALL the big players on the world stage and post them EVERYWHERE. not just here, go to the press with any illegal activities you find. go to any web sites you can get to. we are a small minority of this world. we are ridiculed by most as crackpots or rabble rousers. START USING THEIR TACTICS AGAINST THEM!!! once the truth of their crimes come out, the outrage will snowball and do what NEEDS TO BE DONE. I have one caveat though, LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES ALONE IF THEY ARE INNOCENT. to do otherwise would make us as wrong as those that enslave us.
when the powers fall we shall finally be free to live our lives the way whatever God you personally believe in intended.

Peace be with you until then. may our love of freedom prevail.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Same Officer Macing another protestor.

This Dude must love that mace eh!

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join