It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by MorbiSemper

i'm not whining about it because i have some big nest egg at risk. i'm a middle to lower class old woman. i agree that they should be able to protest and so does domo1. THE PROBLEM IS they are attacking his family, by releasing his private info, now just any nutcase can show up at his house and get revenge on anything any cop in the history of the freakin' planet, has done. people are not thinking clearly about this. they're blaming entire races, whether you actually have anything of value, your religion, your gender, your appearance, where you work, your job title, etc. it's out of control!

So you are "whining" about your overactive imagination.
The cop is the one that needs to do some thinking here. Cops have a different level of power than average citizens. Cops can do things the rest of us cannot. When a cop wants to get revenge on you, you will wish he was just sending you pizzas.

When I was arrested, that arresting officer was listed in the phonebook. I knew exactly where he lived. So again I have to ask if you get mad at the phonebook because you never addressed that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What a mess, I hate when these police officers react before thinking, like they are pumped up on steroids, and have roid rage, It happens all the time. "Really" mace innocent young women protesters WTF. What's next macing young Children.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Please just step back into reality for a moment.

The things you are upset about.

1. Death threats.
2. His family suffering.
3. Private information made public.

See, the problem is that none of that happened here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

what about pizza deliveries ? don't you know the whole family realizes that's a veiled threat, as yummy as pizza is. if only my stalkers had sent me pizza instead of abusing me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ha! this has to be a joke. pizza delivery as veiled threat? man, it sure is a brave new world.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Tony Bolony along with fellow officers Alfredo Linguini and Johnny Pastrami have all been suspended with pay, pending further investigation.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So you are "whining" about your overactive imagination.
reply to post by FallenWun

that was a cheap shot and not even remotely worthy of you. you are better than that.

everyone in this thread knows things are messed up.

everyone knows, the protestors didn't do anything wrong

and that the police officer did do something wrong.

we are in agreement on everything, except the issue of the guy's info

see that's what they did to that lady i told you about. they posted all her info and then added a bunch of negative crap about her with the info, trying to generate people willing to harass her,

made commentary so that you were lead to see things in her videos that either weren't there or were there but may not have been what they assumed.

in any case, they darn near ruined that lady's life on the pretext that she was crazy. since when is it a criminal issue to be ill. the brain is a body organ. it doesn't get ill to spite other people or to make other people angry it gets ill because body parts do that occassionally.

edit on 27-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
ha! this has to be a joke. pizza delivery as veiled threat? man, it sure is a brave new world.

what other point are they trying to make by having the family have to answer the door constantly, and explain to pizza guy after pizza guy, that they didn't order a pizza.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Well I just watched the video and who ever is responsible for that pepper spray attack should at the very least be charged with assault.
What is this cops wife going to think about her husband violently attacking a young woman unprovoked? if she has any dignity and ability to reason then she will pack the kids up and leave the violent sociopath.

What a grade 'A' T%&d, what kind of sick coward does something like that?
I mean they had the girls penned in, backed into a corner and then they attack like that, even one of the other cops looked disgusted, this so-called man will be in deep with his own for that stupid stunt.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Raivan31 because: disgust made me add more.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I kinda like the concept. If I am to be restricted from posting anonymously on the internet, then public serpents should not be allowed to act anonymously behind the badge...nor judges, bankers or shady doctors. Yes, I'd like all of their information....maybe they'll be nicer if they can't hide behind an agency, attorney or law!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow, they are deleting all our posts if you say anything good about anon, I'm gonna start a thread on some other-nonhipocrites site...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

I disagree. This will teach "the cop" and many others like him to think twice before committing an act like the following. Your family is the most important thing in the world i would think in America? You can be sure he'll never do the wrong ever again.

Anon did a good job. Besides i don't see this backfiring on them as it's just one ass of a cop compared to mastercard etc...

Well since little anon released this information, it makes him an accessory to anything that happens to this Officer and his family.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It probally would have turned out worse if they were a group of men. They should have thought about the consequences of what they were doing. Runing around screaming like an emotional wreck is a call for attention and they got it. As for the officer leave him alone their job is already hard enough. How would you like to get involved in everyone elses problems? It wouldn't be that easy would it?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun
reply to post by Domo1

Protesting is bad because it might disrupt someone's walk to work?
All this time I was so wrong. I had no idea how un-American protesting was. God knows we need these hedge fund managers to have a nice day. Wouldn't want people that make money doing nothing and pay less in taxes and get bailed out when they screw up to not have a nice walk to work. I hope this is the end of protests in America. People got places to go.

Yes because everyone on wall street is a hedge manager... Seriously, how can you tag everyone that works on wall street as the villain?

There are good there are bad just like in every walk of life. It's the same old story blame an entire group. Don't mind that there are far more innocent people peons on wall street then there are people calling shots.

Protesting is fantastic, using our rights to effect change is the American way.

Just please stop labeling everyone that might have a little more coin than you as the bad guy. I see this constantly and it is ridiculous.

Often times protestors can become violent when not kept at a distance from their targets. You see it all the time all around the world... That is why protests are generally corded off or held at proximity for everyone's safety...

Cops are cops they mace protestors they always have. This is nothing new. Protestors are going to have to toughen up if they want to prove anything. A little mace wouldn't have stopped the civil rights movement...

A beating the lock up the firehoses, stood down with pride heads held high through it all. In the face of death itself they marched on they fought on. Where is the thick skin now?

These powder puff protests are pretty much ineffective... As unfortunate as that is.
edit on 27-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bodcausailor

wow, corralling innocent, non-violent ppl with a plastic net and then attacking an innocent group of girls, one of whom is reportedly disabled (deaf), with mace sure is a 'hard/tough' job.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Here are the facts of law, actual law. The police officer is a corporate security guard FOR the city. These protesters have the right to peaceably assembly and state their grievances, they may NOT, damage private or public property, restrict the movement of others, hinder in any way the free liberty of other protestors who wish to voice an opinion contrary to their own, and they may not make verbal harassment and physical afrontations toward anyone in a public area.

That being said, the police officer/security guard is not above the law, the use of force, by any means, is a violence against the public. He must have probable cause that a crime WAS committed, that there was inherent danger to others and to property, that there was the appearance of malice, and that impending harm may be done. He may NOT presume/assume ANYTHING that would give him the ability or probable cause to take action. ANY action he takes must be diplomatic in nature FIRST, HE IS a public servant/public trustee. HIS POWERS ARE subordinate TO the people.

Police Academies used to teach this, now cops go to commercial law school. There is no Constitutional Law taught anywhere UNLESS you specifically ask for it and it is reserved for those who want to get into a political career and not for Law enforcement as that would undermine the commerce of the Cities and State.

Documented proof that the Constitution was not for us can be found at Padelford, Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah, [14 Georgia 438, 520]. This was a Court case wherein the Plaintiffs sued the City of Savannah for violating what they believed were their constitutionally-protected rights. The decision of the Judge says it all: "But indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution, the Constitution, it is true, is a compact but he [the private person] is not a party to it!" [Emphasis added]

The United States Constitution was converted into a Trust and the legal definition of a Trust is: “A legal obligation with respect to property given by one person (donor), to another (trustee), to the advantage of a beneficiary (Americans).” The property in this Trust includes all land, your personal possessions that you believe you own and your physical body. The donor of the Trust is the King of England and the Holy Roman Church. The Trustees are all federal and state public officials, which means that they truly are Agents of a foreign power: the King and the Vatican.

The reason the Constitution was converted into a Trust is because, as a non-trust business plan, The Constitution completely bound the hands of our government officials. By their converting it into a Trust, our public officials were then free to make any changes they desired to this government without their constituents’ knowledge. The rules of a Trust are secret and no trustee can be compelled to divulge those rules; and the rules can be changed by the trustees without notice to the beneficiary.

The above is from an article written by a retired judge who went into hiding as a result of the information getting out. There is more, and remember, the PEOPLE/PUBLIC are the "beneficiaries" as a result of the 1933 and 1938 bankruptcies and restructuring of the U.S. and NOT of the 50 union States of America.

[See: VanKosten v. VanKosten, 154 N.E. 146]. A comment by the Judge deciding this divorce says it all! “The ultimate ownership of all property is the State: individual so-called ownership is only by virtue of government, [i.e.] laws amounting to mere use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the state.” [Also See: Senate Document No. 43 of the 73rd Congress, 1st Session] and [Brown v. Welch, U. S. Superior Court].

So we can see that the "police" are taught to understand that WE are the slaves and the government is the master. What Anon did here is wrong, to out the cop, yes, pay him a visit WITH the intent to educate and not harm. Arrest him under the Citizens Act.

If everyone were to be responsible and bring down these thugs at the time of the crime THEY commit, then we would not have this problem. Education IS the only way, violence serves no one.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Read the entire article to understand WHERE we stand.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by dashen

If everyone were to be responsible and bring down these thugs at the time of the crime THEY commit, then we would not have this problem. Education IS the only way, violence serves no one.

Try to bring down a cop at the time of the crime. . .

That is fantastic in theory but if ANYONE had laid a hand on that cop we'd be counting corpses instead of rinsing some eyes. . .

The problem with power hungry cops is a tricky one to deal with. . . Especially considering we KNOW they will shoot to kill.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
its funny the same people who lecture me that collateral damage and the deaths of innocents is unavoidable in war then complain what about the cops personal safety or i hope nothing happens to his family.

i say its war. i say cops kill/injure innocent people all the time. i say cops hide behind a position of power.i say cops routinly hear/see their so called brothers violate the constitution, break the law, as well as kill and injure people and they do nothing. if questioned they lie to defend the guilty cop(clearly guilty themselves) even when it turns out the victim was totaly innocent.

i say anon rocks and while i hold no ill will to the cops family,i hold no sympathy for them either. let me use a cop/system argument why...if you didnt violate peoples rights,kill/injure innocent people and then hide behind a giant veil of power... then people you know those blanks(insert cop term for civilians) that pay your salary wouldnt try and come up with ways to attack you. same goes for covering up the crime of your fellow cops, jury nullification for cop killers anyone?

think of it as an eye for an eye... if you mace somebodys son/daughter/wife/dad/brother/sister/etc......

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Posting the names of family members? Really?

What are they hoping for, a vigilante to start knocking off this cops relatives? Sick.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen3273676

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Cheesy yet applicable and as true now as it ever was. Violence begets violence.

Rise above.
edit on 27-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join