It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive fleet of UFOs over Northwest UK... NO PICS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just seen at least 16 UFOs fly over the North Manchester area. They were fairly high up and just looked like moving stars. I don't have a video or any pictures, but just wanted to check if anyone else saw this.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why must you blokes always get the action? Send them my way will you?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"Pics or didn't happen"
Man,this phrase is getting a little bit boring,don't you think?

Interesting sighting,let's see if anyone else seen it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Pics or did NOT happen! (sorry i just always wanted to say that lol)

I think we've seen plenty of these so called "fleets" threads in the past week or so. All the UK! What gives ???
They end up being everything else but UFO armadas.
edit on 26-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986
reply to post by HexagonSun

pics or it didn't happen!

I wish I had a good enough camera. But I wouldn't have had it on me anyway.
edit on 26/9/2011 by HexagonSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I go out for a smoko and a coffee every night (that it is clear) and see at least 6 moving stars each night.strange shiz.
Edinburgh UK.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Maybe could it be U.S. spy planes sent out to amp up their intelligence around Pakistan... Referring to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... .........?? Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Pics or did NOT happen! (sorry i just always wanted to say that lol)

I think we've seen plenty of these so called "fleets" threads in the past week or so. All the UK! What gives ???
They end up being everything else but UFO armadas.
edit on 26-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

I've not been paying much attention at the moment. I'll have to check those out.

Originally posted by Littypoos
I go out for a smoko and a coffee every night (that it is clear) and see at least 6 moving stars each night.strange shiz.
Edinburgh UK.

This is the first clear night we've had round here in a while, so on the way back from my mate's house, I decided to walk through the park and have a look at the sky. They were close together and moving quite fast, and were bobbing around quite a lot so it was hard to count, but I counted 16. There could have been more.
edit on 26/9/2011 by HexagonSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm in South Manchester - which way were they heading? About time we had something interesting happen here!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teapot31
I'm in South Manchester - which way were they heading? About time we had something interesting happen here!

South funnily enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun
I don't have a video or any pictures

says it all really.

no camera..no mobile..not even a webcam?

op is talking bull... if this was true, he would of ran to his next door neighbor asking for a camera.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Have you ever tried to take a picture of the night sky, while in a city? Even the best cell will give you a black screen, and even good cameras will have a hard time of such a thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
sometimes we dont manage to take pictures

I was camping on exmore a few weeks ago and saw 3 lights in the sky over a few hours - not helicopters or planes or satellites. Quite big, moving white lights. I also saw one just after a fireworks display recently, over plymouth. we hung around on the hill we were sitting on and all 4 of us saw it, slow moving, just above the thin low cloud, at one point it lit up the cloud from above. nuts stuff.

and no pictures... can you believe it!
edit on 26-9-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deadlockxii

Originally posted by HexagonSun
I don't have a video or any pictures

says it all really.

op is talking bull... if this was true, he would of ran to his next door neighbor asking for a camera.

I didn't have my phone on me, and if I did I wouldn't have wanted to add to the endless stream of grainy photos/videos of white specs moving across blackness.

Nor would I have wanted to miss the display by going to my neighbours house to borrow a camera. The whole thing lasted about 20 seconds. Do you really think I'm going to bother doing that?

I don't mind if you don't believe me - that's up to you. I was just wondering if anyone else around the country saw anything similar. They were moving quite fast so they could be anywhere now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yesterday I saw a fairly large gaggle of geese fly overhead about 9:30pm, must have been between 20 to 30 geese fairly high up, very faint, but managed to adjust my eyes on them.

Great sight to see over Middlesbrough.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch
sometimes we dont manage to take pictures

I was camping on exmore a few weeks ago and saw 3 lights in the sky over a few hours - not helicopters or planes or satellites. Quite big, moving white lights. I also saw one just after a fireworks display recently, over plymouth. we hung around on the hill we were sitting on and all 4 of us saw it, slow moving, just above the thin low cloud, at one point it lit up the cloud from above. nuts stuff.

and no pictures... can you believe it!
edit on 26-9-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

I can. I've seen them a few times in small groups before. Like two or three together. But I'd never seen this many before.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
Maybe could it be U.S. spy planes sent out to amp up their intelligence around Pakistan... Referring to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... .........?? Just a thought.

I might be wrong, but I thought Manchester is quite a long way away from Pakistan?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I saw a classic disc shaped UFO while on a hiking holiday in the swiss Alps. It was seen by 3 of us as it hovered silently over a valley in broard daylight. We observed it for around 1 minute before it passed behind some crags and we never saw it again. That was around 12 years ago, and it still remains the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life, unfortunately none of us had cameras that day as we were only on a short stroll before breakfast. We decided not to report it at all for obvious reasons, but all 3 of us are convinced to this day that it was an extraterrestrial craft that we witnessed.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Where were you besides the town? Was it a shopping center? Out in the country? At your home? Were there other people around? If so, did you direct their attention towards the fleet? Did the craft pass silently? Did they have any flashing lights? What shape were they? Were they flying in any type of formation? In what direction were they headed? Did you call anyone to say "hey, they should be over your house in five minutes"?

I need info like this if I'm going to flag without photos.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join